Mr.Mangin do you know?

Guest second ward

Guest second ward

I have been asking questions on the flooding problem and no one seems to answer.Since you were on the council you might be able to answer me.First I live in the second ward about two blocks from the flooding problem. I would like to know how long have the people being living with this sewage problem? And is this town doing anything to help the people?I have seen others post about a pump not working. This concerns me since I live close by.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I have been asking questions on the flooding problem and no one seems to answer.Since you were on the council you might be able to answer me.First I live in the second ward about two blocks from the flooding problem. I would like to know how long have the people being living with this sewage problem? And is this town doing anything to help the people?I have seen others post about a pump not working. This concerns me since I live close by.

I am wondering if you are the same person who has proposed this question to Councilwoman Sherry a few times on another thread. I noticed it went unaswered. Not a good move

:lol:;) THIS IS NOT NEW it started in the 70s and got worse! the pips go back to the 20s or more! at best they are way to small! now there is more people using them!!! they can only hold so much" tree roots cave in all hurt too ! like i told ya look back to go ahead!!!!! ;););)

I'll answer what I can. The information I have has been gathered from newspaper articles but mostly from talking to the affected residents. (By the way, someone in an earlier post mentioned that maybe the silence on this issue was because the Town Council might be afraid of a lawsuit. Well, if anyone does decide to sue me, please spell my name right).

The problem with raw sewage mixed with stormwater after heavy rains in the area of King Street and Schuyler Avenue has existed for almost 30 years. I first time I heard of it was after an article appeared in the Jersey Journal in the summer of 2003. Several residents came to numerous Town Council meetings asking for relief. The stories they told were quite frankly, unbelievable. To be honest, at first I didn't believe that things like condoms or feminine hygiene products could possibly be floating in people's basements. But I checked it out and it is 100% true. The Town Engineer told me his people reported seeing these things and more.

Besides the obvious, residents in this area are also outraged because they felt they were misled by the Mayor and their Town Council representatives about the Town's relief efforts. Specifically, they were told that the Town was entering its second phase of a sewer separation project - a $10 million project that would include the area around King Street and Schuyler Avenue. What they weren't told was that this sewer separation project wouldn't fix their problem because it didn't include separating the sewer that runs from King Street to Schuyler Avenue. The residents I have spoken to felt very strongly that the Town wasn't taking their problem seriously. They have documented formal complaints to the Town about this problem as far back as 1998. One resident even told me she remembers talking to Mayor Henry Hill.

I can't answer your question about the pump station because the work started after I left the Town Council. I don't know if it works or if it will work. I don't even know if the pump station has been completed.

Do I feel the Town Council has done everything they can for these residents? Not in the least. After Mrs. DeRay brought a bucket of raw sewage to a Town Council meeting (six months after the first newspaper article appeared), I asked the Mayor what we were doing about this problem. He said we were still looking into it. At the next Town Council meeting I introduced a resolution to begin the process to fund whatever relief effort we decided on. My resolution didn't even get a second. Under Parliamentary Procedure if a motion fails to get a second there is no debate. Instead the Town Council chose to continue "looking into the problem." The pump station recently installed was the solution the Town Council decided on. Whether it works or not remains to be seen.

Jim Mangin

Guest Flabbergasted
The problem with raw sewage mixed with stormwater after heavy rains in the area of King Street and Schuyler Avenue has existed for almost 30 years.

Jim Mangin

Just curious. How many of the current homeowners have lived on King for all thirty years? Did any of them purchase their homes after the onset of the existing problem? What did previous administrations do about the flooding?

Just curious.  How many of the current homeowners have lived on King for all thirty years?  Did any of them purchase their homes after the onset of the existing problem?  What did previous administrations do about the flooding?

;);) I WILL TELL YA NOTHING NOTHING ! BECAUSE BACK THEN IT HAD SOMEWARE TO GO IT ALL DRAIN DOWN TO THE DUMPS OR MEADOWS THERE WAS TRUCKING COMPANYS FACTORYS JUNKYARDS ETC! NOT MANY PEOPLE LIVED THERE! AND MOST HOMES WERE 1 FAMILY 2OR 3 KIDS AT MOST THE "PIPES" ARE SMALL! AND CANNOT DRAIN LIKE THEY DID BACK THEN ! :lol::P:DB)

Guest Flabbergasted
:blink:  :blink: I WILL TELL YA NOTHING NOTHING ! BECAUSE BACK THEN IT HAD SOMEWARE TO GO IT ALL DRAIN DOWN TO THE DUMPS OR MEADOWS THERE WAS TRUCKING COMPANYS FACTORYS JUNKYARDS ETC! NOT MANY PEOPLE LIVED THERE! AND MOST HOMES WERE 1 FAMILY 2OR 3 KIDS AT MOST THE "PIPES" ARE SMALL!  AND CANNOT DRAIN LIKE THEY DID BACK THEN ! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I wasn't asking you. I was asking Mr. Mangin, but your explanation (?) was certainly interesting to say the least. If it all drained into the meadows, then that would explain why the ecology is so screwed up. I have a hard time believing anything you say. Are you drunk most of the time?

I wasn't asking you.  I was asking Mr. Mangin, but your explanation (?) was certainly interesting to say the least.  If it all drained into the meadows, then that would explain why the ecology is so screwed up.  I have a hard time believing anything you say.  Are you drunk most of the time?

:blink::blink: i wish! look you do not heve to believe me ' but its true the laws did not exist back then and its worse! the town sits on top a "copper mine" the wast was dumped in the meadows for over 100 years! hevey metals of all kinds plus raido active wast! from the mine! that stuff is under you now!!!!what do you think the real reason for me posting is? we all knew but the newbes do not! read my posts! look back to go ahead! oh the dump the dump! your kids! if they get sick you will know why! i like having fun with you all but this is not funny its real and not funny! :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Ivy st resident

I can tell you that at least 8 homeowners who purchased the homes in the 1960-1970s. Raw sewage entering homes did not start until 1990.I live down the road from the residents who have this nightmare.

Guest ivy st. resident
I wasn't asking you.  I was asking Mr. Mangin, but your explanation (?) was certainly interesting to say the least.  If it all drained into the meadows, then that would explain why the ecology is so screwed up.  I have a hard time believing anything you say.  Are you drunk most of the time?

Let me correct my post it was not until 1999- 2000 that the raw sewage started to enter the homes.I went to ask the people who have this problem so you have the correct answer. Also I hope this pump works but I would like to know why it took so long to help my neighbors down the road??

Guest A. Realist
The problem with raw sewage mixed with stormwater after heavy rains in the area of King Street and Schuyler Avenue has existed for almost 30 years.

One resident even told me she remembers talking to Mayor Henry Hill.

Jim Mangin

Okay, let me understand this---apparently some of the current owners bought their homes after the flooding became a problem; apparently they have brought their concerns to several different Mayors and Councils; apparently those previous administrations did nothing to alleviate the situation; apparently this Mayor and Council have planned for the ultimate multi-million dollar solution for sometime in the future; apparently this Mayor and Council have already put into action a plan for a pumping station dedicated to that specific area; apparently the Town has negotiated reparation for damages with these residents; and apparently this Mayor and Council are the bad guys because......??????

Let me correct my post it was not until 1999- 2000 that the raw sewage started to enter the homes.I went to ask the people who have this problem so you have the correct answer. Also I hope this pump works but I would like to know why it took so long to help my neighbors down the road??

While the problem has existed for some time, you are correct that the raw sewage started entering residents' homes sometime in the late 90's. That's because the Passaic Valley sanitary sewage line that serves Schuyler Ave. has reached its capacity. The stormwater system for that area drains into the Kearny Marsh. The illegal dumping at the Keegan Landfill prevents the marsh from properly draining via Frank's Creek to the Passaic River. As such, the Kearny Marsh has also reached its capacity.

Now, what happens at the intersection of Schuyler and King St. is that the two systems (sanitiary and stormwater) are combined into one. Since both are at capacity heavy rains cause both systems to back up. The result is raw sewage into the homes.

To answer your question on why it took so long for action to be taken, the Town Council's approach to this problem has been to rely on Phase II of the sewer separation project. This won't separate the sanitary/stormwater system on King St, but (it's hoped) may reduce the flow on the Passaic Valley sanitary line enough so that it doesn't back up. It's would be like if you had a problem with mice in your home and you find the hole where they're getting in. Instead of closing the hole, you make it smaller - and hope for the best.

Instead the residents demanded more immediate relief and insisted on the pumping station. They went out and hired their own engineers to design one. Like you, I also hope it works.

Jim Mangin

:ph34r:  <_< THIS IS NOT NEW it started in the 70s and got worse! the pips go back to the 20s or more! at best they are way to small! now there is more people using them!!! they can only hold so much" tree roots cave in all hurt too ! like i told ya look back to go ahead!!!!! :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

This is exactly right. The sanitary sewer line serving Schuyler Avenue is way too small to handle the development since the 70's.

Jim Mangin

:ph34r:  <_< I WILL TELL YA NOTHING NOTHING ! BECAUSE BACK THEN IT HAD SOMEWARE TO GO IT ALL DRAIN DOWN TO THE DUMPS OR MEADOWS THERE WAS TRUCKING COMPANYS FACTORYS JUNKYARDS ETC! NOT MANY PEOPLE LIVED THERE! AND MOST HOMES WERE 1 FAMILY 2OR 3 KIDS AT MOST THE "PIPES" ARE SMALL!  AND CANNOT DRAIN LIKE THEY DID BACK THEN ! :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :blink:

This is also true. The stormwater system for this area drains into the Kearny Marsh. The stormwater is held in the Marsh and drains through Frank's Creek to the Passaic River. The Keegan Landfill sits between the Marsh and Frank's Creek, preventing the water from flowing properly.

A good question would be - how will re-opening the Keegan Landfill not make the situation for these residents worse? I really think it would be a good idea to "look back to go ahead!"

Jim Mangin

Okay, let me understand this---apparently some of the current owners bought their homes after the flooding became a problem; apparently they have brought their concerns to several different Mayors and Councils; apparently those previous administrations did nothing to alleviate the situation; apparently this Mayor and Council have planned for the ultimate multi-million dollar solution for sometime in the future; apparently this Mayor and Council have already put into action a plan for a pumping station dedicated to that specific area; apparently the Town has negotiated reparation for damages with these residents; and apparently this Mayor and Council are the bad guys because......??????

:ph34r: DO NOT FORGET THE PIPES! PUMPING STATION OK ! BUT ALL THE PIPES ARE NEEDED TOO! OH WE HAD A FREND ON SANFORD AVE BACK IN THE 50S IT WAS A PROBLEM THEN TOO" BUT THEY JUST LET IT DRAIN INTO THE DUMP! AND JOE HEALY KNEW ABOUT IT THEN!!!!!!! ITS NOT NEW!

Guest ivy st.
This is also true. The stormwater system for this area drains into the Kearny Marsh. The stormwater is held in the Marsh and drains through Frank's Creek to the Passaic River. The Keegan Landfill sits between the Marsh and Frank's Creek, preventing the water from flowing properly.

A good question would be - how will re-opening the Keegan Landfill not make the situation for these residents worse? I really think it would be a good idea to "look back to go ahead!"

Jim Mangin

Is the re-opening of the Keegan Landfill spell trouble for my neighbors on King St. and Schulyer Ave.???????

Guest schulyer ave homeowner
This is exactly right. The sanitary sewer line serving Schuyler Avenue is way to small to handle the development since the 70's.

Jim Mangin

Why is the town allowing all the 2 family homes being built? They are well aware of the flooding problem . Is the flooding going to get worse when Keegan reopens? I bet the town and the engineers didnt think of the flood victims.

Guest Guest

It's funny how much initiative Mr. Mangin is showing to citizens who aren't even in his ward. A quick question to lay out there, has any of the residents tried taking it beyond the local level, perhaps county, or state even? How about calling the news? Well its nice to see that a former councilman is showing how much he does care, when obviously it has become oblivious to anyone serving the town now. Good luck to you in solving the problem.

Apparently you're very wrong on several counts. First as I explained, the problem has existed for years but the raw sewage didn't start entering homes until the two systems (sanitary and stormwater) reached their capacities. Flooding is not the problem - raw sewage is the problem. I don't know of any affected homeowners that bought their homes after the sewage problem.

The previous administrations started the sewer separation project. The current Santos administration points to that plan as their remedy. However, the current plan doesn't include separating the King Street sanitary line that causing the problem.

This Mayor and Council have planned a multi-million dollar solution for the flooding problem - NOT THE RAW SEWAGE PROBLEM. Big difference. A lot of people get stormwater in their basements. These people get what you flush down your toilet in their basements.

The "action plan for the pumping station" you refer to didn't come from the Mayor and Council. The residents hired their own engineer who proposed it as a solution to the more immediate raw sewage problem, since the Mayor and Council were only addressing the flooding problem.

Finally, this Mayor and Council are bad guys because they misled the residents. They said the Town was beginning Phase II of the sewer separation project. That was true. They said the Town was borrowing $11 million to separate the sewers. That was true. They said the area around King Street and Schuyler Avenue would be included. That was sorta true. The residents believed the King Street line would also be separated. That is not true.

More fun facts - exactly what streets are included in the next phase of sewer separation? 1) Schuyler Ave - from Tappan to Dukes, 2) Tappan St, 3) Hoyt St, 4) Davis Ave, 5) Devon Terr., 6) Wilson Ave, 7) Devon St, 8) Passaic Ave, 9) Washington Ave., 10) Laurel Hill Terr., 11) Fairview Pl., 12) Alpine Pl., 13) Hillcrest Rd.

What's missing from this list? How about King St. or Schuyler Ave. near King St.????

I think it was you or Guest 99 who stated the need for people to get their facts straight. Good advice. Try taking it.

Jim Mangin

Apparently you're very wrong on several counts. First as I explained, the problem has existed for years but the raw sewage didn't start entering homes until the two systems (sanitary and stormwater) reached their capacities. Flooding is not the problem - raw sewage is the problem. I don't know of any affected homeowners that bought their homes after the sewage problem.

The previous administrations started the sewer separation project. The current Santos administration points to that plan as their remedy. However, the current plan doesn't include separating the King Street sanitary line that causing the problem.

This Mayor and Council have planned a multi-million dollar solution for the flooding problem - NOT THE RAW SEWAGE PROBLEM. Big difference. A lot of people get stormwater in their basements. These people get what you flush down your toilet in their basements.

The "action plan for the pumping station" you refer to didn't come from the Mayor and Council. The residents hired their own engineer who proposed it as a solution to the more immediate raw sewage problem, since the Mayor and Council were only addressing the flooding problem.

Finally, this Mayor and Council are bad guys because they misled the residents. They said the Town was beginning Phase II of the sewer separation project. That was true. They said the Town was borrowing $11 million to separate the sewers. That was true. They said the area around King Street and Schuyler Avenue would be included. That was sorta true. The residents believed the King Street line would also be separated. That is not true. 

More fun facts - exactly what streets are included in the next phase of sewer separation? 1) Schuyler Ave - from Tappan to Dukes, 2) Tappan St, 3) Hoyt St, 4) Davis Ave, 5) Devon Terr., 6) Wilson Ave, 7) Devon St, 8) Passaic Ave, 9) Washington Ave., 10) Laurel Hill Terr., 11) Fairview Pl., 12) Alpine Pl., 13) Hillcrest Rd.

What's missing from this list?  How about King St. or Schuyler Ave. near King St.????

I think it was you or Guest 99 who stated the need for people to get their facts straight. Good advice. Try taking it.

Jim Mangin

:blink: HEY JIM ! the town NEEDS A HISTORY LESSON" it has too many NEWBES! If the towne does not cut back the population it has BIGGER TROUBLES COMING! BACK IN THE DAY MOST HOMES HAD COAL HEAT AND THE ASHES WOULD BE SPREAD ON THE GROUND IN THE WINTER FOR ICE CONTROL THEN WASHED DOWN THE SEWERS! ITS STILL IN THE PIPES! IT BUILT UP LIKE CONCRETE! AND THATS JUST A START!

Guest A. Realist

What's missing from this list?  How about King St. or Schuyler Ave. near King St.????

Jim Mangin

Jimbo,

All of your rhetoric might make sense except for the fact that your basic premise is incorrect--the sewerage backup IS a direct effect of flooding which IS a direct effect of the COMBINED SEWER SYSTEM in a low-lying plane (the operative word being COMBINED). When do the residents have the problem? Not when the sun is shining--when it rains! Addressing the flooding is the ultimate solution.

I can't find evidence of one meeting where the King Street residents were told that their street was included in the next phase of the separation process. The fact that you, or anyone, can access the separation schedule is proof of that. According to the engineers, it wouldn't make sense to do King Street at this point. Are you now claiming expertise in municipal engineering, too?

Some, not all, of the King Streeters assumed that they were included in the current phase, but their assumtion was incorrect and not based on anything that was said by the administration. You said it yourself, "...the residents BELIEVED the King Street line would also be separated."

You cannot actually be intimating that the entire Santos Administration purposely lied to these people. Even you can't be that paranoid, can you?

Jimbo,

All of your rhetoric might make sense except for the fact that your basic premise is incorrect--the sewerage backup IS a direct effect of flooding which IS a direct effect of the COMBINED SEWER SYSTEM in a low-lying plane (the operative word being COMBINED). When do the residents have the problem? Not when the sun is shining--when it rains! Addressing the flooding is the ultimate solution.

I can't find evidence of one meeting where the King Street residents were told that their street was included in the next phase of the separation process. The fact that you, or anyone, can access the separation schedule is proof of that. According to the engineers, it wouldn't make sense to do King Street at this point. Are you now claiming expertise in municipal engineering, too?

Some, not all, of the King Streeters assumed that they were included in the current phase, but their assumtion was incorrect and not based on anything that was said by the administration. You said it yourself, "...the residents BELIEVED the King Street line would also be separated."

You cannot actually be intimating that the entire Santos Administration purposely lied to these people. Even you can't be that paranoid, can you?

I think this post really shows just how blind you are. You really don’t care about facts or the truth, do you? You blindly follow Mayor Santos and even defend the indefensible. Well, I’m here to tell you – Your Emperor has no clothes! This post is the most ridiculous collection of nonsense ever posted on this board.

Addressing the flooding is the ultimate solution.

Addressing the flooding is the ultimate cop-out you mean. We know that fixing the flooding issue will cost $49 million. We know we don’t have $49 million. So, we know we can’t fix the flooding issue. Cop-out. We also know the small pump station cost $415,000. We also know we have $415,000 in old bond money (I’ve said it before, the Mayor doesn’t even know how much he’s borrowed). Therefore, we CAN address the sewage issue, but we chose not to. Who’s idea was the pump station anyway? Not the Mayor’s. Not the Town Engineer’s. It was the Department of Environmental Protection’s idea because even they saw right through the flooding cop-out.

I can't find evidence of one meeting where the King Street residents were told that their street was included in the next phase of the separation process.

Did you attend every meeting where this was discussed? How about the Closed Sessions, did you attend those? How about this, can you read a newspaper?

“Kearny Residents Sue Over Sewage Flooding” by Rose Duger. Jersey Journal August 23, 2003.

“The Town will enter into the second phase of a sewer separation project, which could cost around $10 million and include the area around King Street and Schuyler Avenue, within the next three years, Mayor Santos said.

Still not convinced?

“Residents Fighting Sewage in Their Homes” by Nancy Benecki. Kearny Journal Jan. 29, 2004.

“In August the Town Council applied for $11 million in loans from the State Dept. of Environmental Protection to continue state-mandated sewer and sanitation line separation to fix the problem. At the time, Kearny Mayor Al Santos said the intersection of King and Schuyler would be included in the work. But residents have since learned their streets are not actually included in the list of roads to see sewer work.”

Just because you didn’t witness it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

According to the engineers, it wouldn't make sense to do King Street at this point. Are you now claiming expertise in municipal engineering, too?

The Engineer never made this claim. This is an out-right lie. When I spoke personally to the DEP, they told me that they told Town officials, including the Mayor, that while the Town was obligated to address the streets in the 1998 Judicial Consent Order, the Town was also free to add any other streets they felt could benefit from sewer separation. They didn’t. No engineer ever said it doesn’t make sense to do King Street. That’s an asinine statement. You don’t really expect anyone to believe this, do you? You have zero credibility. And no, I’m not claiming an expertise in municipal engineering. But this particular issue, because of the human suffering as well as enormous public cost, demanded that every elected official do whatever is necessary to alleviate the situation. That meant a lot of phone calls to Trenton and a lot of reading on the whole issue of combined sewer overflows.

Some, not all, of the King Streeters assumed that they were included in the current phase, but their assumtion was incorrect and not based on anything that was said by the administration.

Another lie. Which King Street residents didn’t believe that they were to be included in the next phase? I just showed you two of the dozen or so newspaper articles that announced it. And it was based on what was said by the Mayor himself. Don’t you get it? Like I said, the emperor has no clothes. But you’ll never admit that, will you? Just like you’ll never admit that the Santos administration really dropped the ball on this issue.

Jim Mangin

Guest A. Realist
I think this post really shows just how blind you are. You really don’t care about facts or the truth, do you? You blindly follow Mayor Santos and even defend the indefensible. Well, I’m here to tell you – Your Emperor has no clothes! This post is the most ridiculous collection of nonsense ever posted on this board.

Addressing the flooding is the ultimate cop-out you mean. We know that fixing the flooding issue will cost $49 million. We know we don’t have $49 million. So, we know we can’t fix the flooding issue. Cop-out. We also know the small pump station cost $415,000. We also know we have $415,000 in old bond money (I’ve said it before, the Mayor doesn’t even know how much he’s borrowed). Therefore, we CAN address the sewage issue, but we chose not to. Who’s idea was the pump station anyway? Not the Mayor’s. Not the Town Engineer’s. It was the Department of Environmental Protection’s idea because even they saw right through the flooding cop-out.

I can't find evidence of one meeting where the King Street residents were told that their street was included in the next phase of the separation process.

Did you attend every meeting where this was discussed? How about the Closed Sessions, did you attend those? How about this, can you read a newspaper?

“Kearny Residents Sue Over Sewage Flooding” by Rose Duger. Jersey Journal August 23, 2003.

“The Town will enter into the second phase of a sewer separation project, which could cost around $10 million and include the area around King Street and Schuyler Avenue, within the next three years, Mayor Santos said.

Still not convinced?

“Residents Fighting Sewage in Their Homes” by Nancy Benecki. Kearny Journal Jan. 29, 2004.

“In August the Town Council applied for $11 million in loans from the State Dept. of Environmental Protection to continue state-mandated sewer and sanitation line separation to fix the problem. At the time, Kearny Mayor Al Santos said the intersection of King and Schuyler would be included in the work. But residents have since learned their streets are not actually included in the list of roads to see sewer work.”

According to the engineers, it wouldn't make sense to do King Street at this point. Are you now claiming expertise in municipal engineering, too?

The Engineer never made this claim. This is an out-right lie. When I spoke personally to the DEP, they told me that they told Town officials, including the Mayor, that while the Town was obligated to address the streets in the 1998 Judicial Consent Order, the Town was also free to add any other streets they felt could benefit from sewer separation. They didn’t. No engineer ever said it doesn’t make sense to do King Street. That’s an asinine statement. You don’t really expect anyone to believe this, do you? You have zero credibility. And no, I’m not claiming an expertise in municipal engineering. But this particular issue, because of the human suffering as well as enormous public cost, demanded that every elected official do whatever is necessary to alleviate the situation. That meant a lot of phone calls to Trenton and a lot of reading on the whole issue of combined sewer overflows.

Some, not all, of the King Streeters assumed that they were included in the current phase, but their assumtion was incorrect and not based on anything that was said by the administration.

Another lie. Which King Street residents didn’t believe that they were to be included in the next phase? I just showed you two of the dozen or so newspaper articles that announced it. And it was based on what was said by the Mayor himself. Don’t you get it? Like I said, the emperor has no clothes. But you’ll never admit that, will you? Just like you’ll never admit that the Santos administration really dropped the ball on this issue.

Jim Mangin

Jimbo,

I want you to calm down and rewrite that response in a more serene state of mind. When you're all excited and your face gets all red like that, you tend not to make much sense. I had a really hard time weeding through that loooong-winded dissertation, and I'm smart. Imagine poor Oldfart or Vern trying to get through it! C'mon, now, you can do better!

Guest A. Realist
Jimbo,

I want you to calm down and rewrite that response in a more serene state of mind. When you're all excited and your face gets all red like that, you tend not to make much sense. I had a really hard time weeding through that loooong-winded dissertation, and I'm smart. Imagine poor Oldfart or Vern trying to get through it! C'mon, now, you can do better!

PS I have no EMPEROR, but my KING is resplendently attired!!! Long live the King!

Guest Really confused

Still not convinced?

Jim Mangin

I'm confused. Was former councilman Mangin's response supposed to prove A. Realist wrong or right? Mangin seems to agree that the long term solution will cost millions and the town doesn't have millions right now. I am not sure but he seems to be saying that the pump might work and the Town is doing that. So where is this big plot he is talking about? The newspaper quotes he uses even say " the area AROUND King" not King itself.

Archived