More ACLU Outrages

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

The ACLU is now defending ILLEGAL aliens in Hazelton, PA. A rising crime rate, including murder, commited by illegal aliens, has prompted the mayor to penalize business owners who hire illegals. The ACLU has taken the side of the illegals, saying they have the "right" to be hired just like american citizens.

Forget citizens being murdered, aliens have "RIGHTS".

The ACLU is now defending ILLEGAL aliens in Hazelton, PA.

Actually, no. They're directly defending the businesses the new law affects.

A rising crime rate, including murder, commited by illegal aliens, has prompted the mayor to penalize business owners who hire illegals.

Can't seem to find this part of the story anywhere (the motive)--can you substantiate it with a citation?

The ACLU has taken the side of the illegals, saying they have the "right" to be hired just like american citizens.

Actually, the issue is that these business owners have no training or anything in the way of 'detecting' illegal immigrants, and furthermore, it's not the responsibility of business owners to act as Homeland Security agents. It's unfair to put that burden on the business owners.

The ACLU is now defending ILLEGAL aliens in Hazelton, PA.  A rising crime rate, including murder, commited by illegal aliens, has prompted the mayor to penalize business owners who hire illegals.  The ACLU has taken the side of the illegals, saying they have the "right" to be hired just like american citizens.

And if you knew anything about the Constitution you claim to love--anything at ALL--you'd know that all people have rights under our Constitution. U.S. citizens have more rights, but only an idiot would claim that aliens have none.

Guest Patriot
And if you knew anything about the Constitution you claim to love--anything at ALL--you'd know that all people have rights under our Constitution. U.S. citizens have more rights, but only an idiot would claim that aliens have none.

Aliens have all the rights they're entitled to......in their own countries.

Guest KearnyKard
When you start a thread please try to label it accurately.

This one should have been labeled:

ANOTHER ASININE, MEANINGLESS RANT by PatRat

And another Loony Lefty ACLU ( American Communist Liberation Union ) follower jumps in.

Guest Patriot

Anyone who crosses our border illegally should be shot on sight......that's the only "RIGHT" they have !

Guest Guest_sammy_*
And another Loony Lefty ACLU ( American Communist Liberation Union ) follower jumps in.

The Town is out of control, lying criminal frauds are everywhere. Its all about material facts in the courtroom. Those who have and those who dont.

Anyone who crosses our border illegally should be shot on sight......that's the only "RIGHT" they have !

Wrong as usual. Ask any lawyer or Constitutional scholar, or judge, and they'll tell you that noncitizens actually have many Constitutional rights.

Not just the ones you personally believe they should have (i.e., none). I think the hardest thing for far-right wingnuts to understand is that stubborn denial really DOESN'T change reality.

Wrong as usual. Ask any lawyer or Constitutional scholar, or judge, and they'll tell you that noncitizens actually have many Constitutional rights.

Not just the ones you personally believe they should have (i.e., none). I think the hardest thing for far-right wingnuts to understand is that stubborn denial really DOESN'T change reality.

I'd agree. I don't remember the constitution limiting rights to citizens.

But it would be ridiculous to limit them.

Suppose other countries decided non-citizens have no rights. How would you like it if you visited England, were arrested and told "Sorry but we are not going to bother with a trial for you, visitor".

Guest "Patriot"

Yo, Detective Calybos........my name and post was facetious, or to put it at your level, it was make-believe. DUH !!

Guest guest
Aliens have all the rights they're entitled to......in their own countries.

True.. What right would the US citizens have if they snuck into these other peoples' countries illegally or without the proper entrance permission papers?

Guest guest
I'd agree. I don't remember the constitution limiting rights to citizens.

But it would be ridiculous to limit them.

Suppose other countries decided non-citizens have no rights. How would you like it if you visited England, were arrested and told "Sorry but we are not going to bother with a trial for you, visitor".

What it I entered England without the proper documents-passport, etc., would I be allowed to stay and work there and get socialized health care?