CNN

Guest Patriot

More defeatocrat puke;  "it didn't constitute a snuff film".  It was only an american soldier being murdered.

Just because YOU are too damn stupid to understand that people actually get killed in war doesn't mean that this was a 'snuff film' you stupid WANKER!

It's not a damn game like the little cowboy and you stupid REMF pricks seem to think it is. GROW UP and FACE FACTS instead of listening to Gasbag Limbaugh and O'Liar and think you're getting the truth.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because YOU are too damn stupid to understand that people actually get killed in war doesn't mean that this was a 'snuff film' you stupid WANKER!

It's not a damn game like the little cowboy and you stupid REMF pricks seem to think it is. GROW UP and FACE FACTS instead of listening to Gasbag Limbaugh and O'Liar and think you're getting the truth.

REMF, WANKER, COWBOY, O'Liar. Do you contribute anything to the debate, or is name calling the limit to your abilities?

I find it peculiar that you claim to own the enlightened position on this. It really doesn't matter where someone gets their info from, people make decisions in their own way. I have read, seen, and heard many opinions on this issue, at which time I disseminate this information and form MY opinion. YOU don't have to agree with me. But, I find it odd that you consider your opinion more informed or important than all others.

Remember the old saying: "Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and they all stink."

DENY, DENY, DENY.  You've learned your defeatocrat lessons well.

Just because a LIAR such as yourself starts a thread and labels something a 'snuff film' doesn't make it so you little twit.

If YOU are too damn stupid to understand that soldiers die in a war then it's YOUR stupidity that's the problem. YOU'D rather follow the footsteps of the lying cowboy and try to prevent people from seeing a truthful representation of what's going on in Iraq, go back and bury your head in the sand.

Guest a proud american
DENY, DENY, DENY.  You've learned your defeatocrat lessons well.

Not as well as the ones like you who can't understand that this President and his merry bunch of fools have taken us into what is now a civil war. Keep saying stay the course. Shortly after the election Jim Baker will be issuing his report. Lets see if he thinks staying the course is the right thing to do. I didn't see the CNN footage but I hope you and your bunch get the chance to watch it. Then maybe you will understand why the majority of the American People and some of the Generals and Republican Senators and Congressman want a new strategy.

but you guys just keep on living in your fantasy world and everything will be ok.

REMF, WANKER, COWBOY, O'Liar.  Do you contribute anything to the debate, or is name calling the limit to your abilities?

I find it peculiar that you claim to own the enlightened position on this.  It really doesn't matter where someone gets their info from, people make decisions in their own way.  I have read, seen, and heard many opinions on this issue, at which time I disseminate this information and form MY opinion.  YOU don't have to agree with me.  But, I find it odd that you consider your opinion more informed or important than all others.

Remember the old saying: "Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and they all stink."

#1 Calling PatRat a LIAR is NOT an opinion as he has demonstrated in the past that he is indeed a LIAR!

#2 My OPINION is that if CNN had indeed aired a "snuff film" as PatRat alleges I believe there would've been a massive outcry from multiple sources and there's been....................NONE.

#3 YES, I DO contribute, I'm trying to educate PatRat that soldiers DO get killed in war, THAT is a FACT. THAT is NOT what is generally meant by a "snuff film"

#4 YOU are one of THE MOST SANCTIMONIUS people posting here so I really don't see where YOU get off questioning ME.

REMF, WANKER, COWBOY, O'Liar.  Do you contribute anything to the debate, or is name calling the limit to your abilities?

Do you contribute anything other than a lame defense of a hypocritical liar?

You know, that champion of family values and the sanctity of marriage who campaigns for an adulterer?

Calling a liar a liar is not name calling, it's a statement of fact,

And by it's absence should we think that you believ ASININE Kool-Aid remarks contribute to the debate?

Mud goes both ways.

What you quoted was a response to the alleged Patriot's statement of "defeatocrat puke" which you don't see fit to include in your little diatribe.

I guess that's your idea of "fair and balanced"

Here's mine.

If that little REMF turd wants to thow slurs he'll get 'em right back in his lying pie-hole! :blink:

Guest BushBacker

I find it peculiar that you claim to own the enlightened position on this.  It really doesn't matter where someone gets their info from, people make decisions in their own way.  I have read, seen, and heard many opinions on this issue, at which time I disseminate this information and form MY opinion.  YOU don't have to agree with me.  But, I find it odd that you consider your opinion more informed or important than all others.

That's exactly the defeatocrat strategy; Lie & Deny And throw in some name-calling for good measure. When you have nothing else, that's what you do.

Some people helpfully point out LIES like when BushBacker claims Reagan sold F-16s to the Shah of Iran who was deposed years before Reagan's inauguration.

PatRat and BushWanker are both prone to starting threads with a lie and when called on it their defense consists of cheesy, meaningless sound bites, 'defeatocrat puke' BS, and asinine Kool-Aid remarks. hardly the earmarks of a debate.

Thet reap what they've sown.

That's exactly the defeatocrat strategy;  Lie & Deny  And throw in some name-calling for good measure.  When you have nothing else, that's what you do.

Actually, when you have nothing you make ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

But, just to keep YOU happy let me throw in some name calling, YOU are a neo-Nazi-con WANKER! :lol:

Guest Patriot
Not as well as the ones like you who can't understand that this President and his merry bunch of fools have taken us into what is now a civil war. Keep saying stay the course. Shortly after the election Jim Baker will be issuing his report. Lets see if he thinks staying the course is the right thing to do. I didn't see the CNN footage but I hope you and your bunch get the chance to watch it. Then maybe you will understand why the majority of the American People and some of the Generals and Republican Senators and Congressman want a new strategy.

but you guys just keep on living in your fantasy world and everything will be ok.

Scenario Of Defeatocratic "new" Strategy; Cut and Run, Iran takes over Iraq, Iran controls most of the mid-east oil, Iran blackmails the U.S. with threats of oil embargos, Iran now free to spread terrorism to neighboring countries, Iran now feels powerful enough to carry out it's threat to "wipe Israel off the map", U.S. is obligated to protect Israel, U.S. launches air strikes against Iran, All oil shipment to U.S. are cut off. Crisis in U.S. with massive oil and gas shortages. This is the Defeatocratic "new" strategy. Lets all hope and pray the Kool-aiders get lost on the way to the voting booth.

Scenario Of Defeatocratic "new" Strategy;  Cut and Run, Iran takes over Iraq, Iran controls most of the mid-east oil, Iran blackmails the U.S. with threats of oil embargos, Iran now free to spread terrorism to neighboring countries, Iran now feels powerful enough to carry out it's threat to "wipe Israel off the map",  U.S. is obligated to protect Israel, U.S. launches air strikes against Iran, All oil shipment to U.S. are cut off. Crisis in U.S. with massive oil and gas shortages.  This is the Defeatocratic "new" strategy.  Lets all hope and pray the Kool-aiders get lost on the way to the voting booth.

YOU are truly delusional. Where's you get this scenario? Was Rush Gasbag telling bedtime stories for idiots or is this what you hear from the voices?

Scenario Of Defeatocratic "new" Strategy;  Cut and Run, Iran takes over Iraq, Iran controls most of the mid-east oil, Iran blackmails the U.S. with threats of oil embargos, Iran now free to spread terrorism to neighboring countries, Iran now feels powerful enough to carry out it's threat to "wipe Israel off the map",  U.S. is obligated to protect Israel, U.S. launches air strikes against Iran, All oil shipment to U.S. are cut off. Crisis in U.S. with massive oil and gas shortages.  This is the Defeatocratic "new" strategy.  Lets all hope and pray the Kool-aiders get lost on the way to the voting booth.

Martha! Hide the lids! If we don't fight the commies in Vietnam all of asia is doomed, the VietCong will be marching down Main St, ohhhhhhhhh, the humanity!

Go spread YOUR TERRORIST crap somewhere else.

Unfortunately, the shoot from the hip cowboy has eliminated the possibility of a different strategy-GO AFTER THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11 AS HE PROMISED!

Had he not acted in full READY! FIRE! AIM! mode it may well have been more sensible to leave Saddam (an enemy of both Iran and al Qaeda ) in place and to have actually gone after those responible for the 9/11 attacks. Now we'll never know how much his rash actions have actually cost us.

A RARE occasion, there's actually a small grain of truth in something PatRat writes, it IS all about oil and not the altruistic spreading of democracy the cowboy claims.

Otherwise why would he be such a buddy of Saudi Arabia? You know, that radical Islamic country where the democracy the cowboy allegedly cherishes has yet to draw its first breath? That radical Islamic country where 15/19 hijackers hailed from? That radical Islamic country that doesn't even recognize Israel?

Make no mistake, this is a war being waged solely because of oil by an oil family from an oil state and we will all be forced to pay their bills.

#1 Calling PatRat a LIAR is NOT an opinion as he has demonstrated in the past that he is indeed a LIAR!

#2 My OPINION is that if CNN had indeed aired a "snuff film" as PatRat alleges I believe there would've been a massive outcry from multiple sources and there's been....................NONE.

#3 YES, I DO contribute, I'm trying to educate PatRat that soldiers DO get killed in war, THAT is a FACT.  THAT is NOT what is generally meant by a "snuff film"

#4 YOU are one of THE MOST SANCTIMONIUS people posting here so I really don't see where YOU get off questioning ME.

You didn't address WANKER, a most constructive snippet to intelligent debate.

Are you still claiming that CNN DIDN'T air the film???? If so, it can be found on their website in the video archives. I agree that it wasn't a "snuff" film, but it wasn't news either, no CNN reporter was on scene to tape that, it was sent to them. Why would anyone pick CNN to send that video to, HMMMMM I wonder???

And, as for me being sanctimonious, that is your perception, an opinion. If you haven't already figured it out, let me be clear, I do not make up my mind by how OTHER people view me. Simply put, I don't care what you think.

Are you still claiming that CNN DIDN'T air the film????  If so, it can be found on their website in the video archives.  I agree that it wasn't a "snuff" film, but it wasn't news either, no CNN reporter was on scene to tape that, it was sent to them.  Why would anyone pick CNN to send that video to, HMMMMM I wonder???

I NEVER claimed CNN didn't air a film, I said there was no credible evidence that it was a 'snuff film' as alleged by PatRat. THAT's exactly what I mean by him and others starting threads with a LIE and then defending their lies with terms like "defeatocrat puke" and ASININE Kool-Aid remarks with no trace of any FACTS.

So how can you accuse ME of not contributing to a debate when there is no debate, just LIES defended with blather?

So WANKERS they are and will continue to be until proven otherwise.

You didn't address WANKER, a most constructive snippet to intelligent debate. 

Are you still claiming that CNN DIDN'T air the film????  If so, it can be found on their website in the video archives.  I agree that it wasn't a "snuff" film, but it wasn't news either, no CNN reporter was on scene to tape that, it was sent to them.  Why would anyone pick CNN to send that video to, HMMMMM I wonder???

And, as for me being sanctimonious, that is your perception, an opinion.  If you haven't already figured it out, let me be clear, I do not make up my mind by how OTHER people view me.  Simply put, I don't care what you think.

A perfect example of why your reading comprehension gets questioned, nobody said CNN didn't run a film, only that it wasn't what would be called a snuff film.

I disagree, as unpalateable as it may be I think it is news. Far too many of these flag waving, chest thumping yahoos have a John Wayne, movie theater view of war. They think the hero goes out every day, kills the enemy, comes back, has a shot of whiskey and goes to sleep and does it all again the next day and eventully goes home to bounce his kids on his knee. They don't comprehend that people really die, GOOD people really die. There hasn't been a war fought IN the US in well over a hundred years and we easily forget the reality that it's a dirty, steaming, freezing,bloody, crippling,maiming,stinking,emotionially difficult business, something far too many people take too casually.

Guest Patriot
A RARE occasion, there's actually a small grain of truth in something PatRat writes, it IS all about oil and not the altruistic spreading of democracy the cowboy claims.

Otherwise why would he be such a buddy of Saudi Arabia?  You know, that radical Islamic country where the democracy the cowboy allegedly cherishes has yet to draw its first breath?  That radical Islamic country where 15/19 hijackers hailed from?  That radical Islamic country that doesn't even recognize Israel?

Make no mistake, this is a war being waged solely because of oil by an oil family from an oil state and we will all be forced to pay their bills.

Make no mistake, if the defeatocrats take over, we will be forced to pay through the nose; terror attacks in this country and war with Iran.

Guest BushBacker
Unfortunately, the shoot from the hip cowboy has eliminated the possibility of a different strategy-GO AFTER THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11 AS HE PROMISED!

Had he not acted in full READY! FIRE! AIM! mode it may well have been more sensible to leave Saddam (an enemy of both Iran and al Qaeda ) in place and to have actually gone after those responible for the 9/11 attacks.  Now we'll never know how much his rash actions have actually cost us.

Take a big swig of Kool-aid and it will become crystal clear.