CNN

Guest Patriot

First of all, I'm not surprised that you can't spell P-A-T-R-I-O-T.  The meaning of that word is foreign to you and he served his country honorably in Viet Nam while you were hiding under your bed.

Secondly, the White House did comment on it, I saw it on Fox.

You saw it on FOX? YOU are delusional and FOX shoild change their call letters to WLIE. Why was it not metioned by any REPUTABLE media outlets?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Concerned Citizen
Can't spell?  W-R-O-N-G dickwad!  Calling the piece of crap PatRat a patriot would be an insult to any who ever EARNED that title.

And you?  To quote a real piece of crap, YOU "are a disgusting piece of garbage"!

I've read here that Patriot served in Viet Nam, I believe as a helicopter medic. So in your little mind he didn't earn it ?? But from under your bed, you've earned the right to criticise him ?? That Kool-aid has warped your sense of values.

Guest Patriot
A perfect example of why your reading comprehension gets questioned, nobody said CNN didn't run a film, only that it wasn't what would be called a snuff film.

I disagree, as unpalateable as it may be I think it is news.  Far too many of these flag waving, chest thumping yahoos have a John Wayne, movie theater view of war.  They think the hero goes out every day, kills the enemy, comes back, has a shot of whiskey and goes to sleep and does it all again the next day and eventully goes home to bounce his kids on his knee.  They don't comprehend that people really die, GOOD people really die.  There hasn't been a war fought IN the US in well over a hundred years and we easily forget the reality that it's a dirty, steaming, freezing,bloody, crippling,maiming,stinking,emotionially difficult business, something far too many people take too casually.

Amazing !! Reading your post I can see that you have an extensive background and intimate knowledge of combat and the emotional and physical stresses associated with combat. I just have one question..... How did you get all that experience hiding under your bed ??

I've read here that Patriot served in Viet Nam, I believe as a helicopter medic. So in your little mind he didn't earn it ??  But from under your bed, you've earned the right to criticise him ??  That Kool-aid has warped your sense of values.

PatRat is also a consisten LIAR. And NO TRUE patriot ever labeled himslf as such.

And screw you, unless there's been a cold front passing thru hell I don't have justify anything I have to say to some WANKER like you.

Amazing !!  Reading your post I can see that you have an extensive background and intimate knowledge of combat and the emotional and physical stresses associated with combat.  I just have one question..... How did you get all that experience hiding under your bed ??

I'm happy you "can see" that I "have an extensove background and intimate knowledge pf combat". How did you figure that out while being so busy making up your lies and asinine Kool-Aid remarks? You must fel bad you missed a lot hiding in your office pushing papers.

Secondly, the White House did comment on it, I saw it on Fox.

I tried watching FOX news, I lasted about 15 minutes. I'm stunned that anyone can take that tripe they're pushing to be actual news, it was the most biased alleged 'reporting' I've seen other Osama's tapes.

Somewhere P T Barnum is surely smiling.

I've read here that Patriot served in Viet Nam, I believe as a helicopter medic. So in your little mind he didn't earn it ??  But from under your bed, you've earned the right to criticise him ??  That Kool-aid has warped your sense of values.

I think YOU are actually PatRat posting under another name. You spout the same kind of crap like accusing people of being anti-American just because they don't agree with you. You and your "disgusting piece of garbage" crap can go back to sleep now, we're on to you.

Guest Concerned Citizen
I think YOU are actually PatRat posting under another name.  You spout the same kind of crap like accusing people of being anti-American just because they don't agree with you.  You and your "disgusting piece of garbage" crap can go back to sleep now, we're on to you.

I respect Patriot for his service to our country. I also agree with his politics. From your postings I can tell you've never served in the military. You are a disgusting piece of garbage that loves to "blame america first". Your defeatocratic politics are a disgrace as are you. Please continue to think I'm Patriot, I consider that a compliment.

Guest Patriot
I tried watching FOX news, I lasted about 15 minutes.  I'm stunned that anyone can take that tripe they're pushing to be actual news, it was the most biased alleged 'reporting' I've seen other Osama's tapes.

Somewhere P T Barnum is surely smiling.

I think you better continue to get your news from Sesame Street, it's more your speed.

I respect Patriot for his service to our country. I also agree with his politics.  From your postings I can tell you've never served in the military.  You are a disgusting piece of garbage that loves to "blame america first".  Your defeatocratic politics are a disgrace as are you.  Please continue to think I'm Patriot, I consider that a compliment.

All I can say to you you piece of crap is SCREW YOU!

SCREW YOU and your judgemnetal crap that has NO FACTUAL BASISI!

If you want to trade barbs YOU are a stinking, ignorant, pea-brained, lying, biased, asinine, piece of crap.

You respect PatRat? Unless you ARE PatRat you have NO WAY of knowing if he really even served so shut your pie-hole you piece of crap.

I respect Patriot for his service to our country. I also agree with his politics.  From your postings I can tell you've never served in the military.  You are a disgusting piece of garbage that loves to "blame america first".  Your defeatocratic politics are a disgrace as are you.  Please continue to think I'm Patriot, I consider that a compliment.

You like the politics of entering a war of choice based on lies?

YOU are a DISGUSTING PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So typical of your kind, you can make no intelligent argument for your posiition so resort to name calling. right back at you, you are a disgusting piece of garbage.

That certainly accomplished a lot, didn't it?

Guest BushBacker
So typical of your kind, you can make no intelligent argument for your posiition so resort to name calling. right back at you, you are a disgusting piece of garbage.

That certainly accomplished a lot, didn't it?

I thought he made a very compelling and intelligent case for you being human garbage. I agree wholeheartedly with Concerned Citizen.

Guest Concerned Citizen
All I can say to you you piece of crap is SCREW YOU!

SCREW YOU and your judgemnetal crap that has NO FACTUAL BASISI!

If you want to trade barbs YOU are a stinking, ignorant, pea-brained, lying, biased, asinine, piece of crap.

You respect PatRat?  Unless you ARE PatRat you have NO WAY of knowing if he really even served so shut your pie-hole you piece of crap.

A couple of things I know about you ; You never served in the military and your politics are Blame America First. That makes you human garbage. It's almost your bedtime, crawl under your bed with your Kool-aid.

Guest BushBacker
A couple of things I know about you ;  You never served in the military and your politics are Blame America First. That makes you human garbage.  It's almost your bedtime, crawl under your bed with your Kool-aid.

Way to go, Concerned Citizen !!! You can be on my team anytime.