CNN

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot
You didn't address WANKER, a most constructive snippet to intelligent debate. 

Are you still claiming that CNN DIDN'T air the film????  If so, it can be found on their website in the video archives.  I agree that it wasn't a "snuff" film, but it wasn't news either, no CNN reporter was on scene to tape that, it was sent to them.  Why would anyone pick CNN to send that video to, HMMMMM I wonder???

And, as for me being sanctimonious, that is your perception, an opinion.  If you haven't already figured it out, let me be clear, I do not make up my mind by how OTHER people view me.  Simply put, I don't care what you think.

Of course the "lie & deny" defeatocrats won't call it a snuff film. A tape showing the murder of a G.I. is mailed to CNN and they air it !!! What else would you call it ?? Lets put it this way, any clear thinking person (that eliminates Kool-aiders) would know it's a snuff film.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make no mistake, if the defeatocrats take over, we will be forced to pay through the nose; terror attacks in this country and war with Iran.

We're paying through the nose NOW you stupid twit!

And NOTE WELL THE BIGGEST TERROR ATTACK in this country occurred with the cowboy at the helm.

Take a big swig of Kool-aid and it will become crystal clear.

As usual all YOU offer is an ASININE Kool-Aid remark because you have NOTHING else!

Still waiting for YOU to explain YOUR LIE that Reagan sold F-16s to the Shah of Iran, maybe when there's a cold front moving through hell?

Of course the "lie & deny" defeatocrats won't call it a snuff film.  A tape showing the murder of a G.I. is mailed to CNN and they air it !!!  What else would you call it ??  Lets put it this way, any clear thinking person (that eliminates Kool-aiders) would know it's a snuff film.

NOBODY with an IQ above 50 would call it a snuff film you stupid twit!

Murder? No, if YOU weren't the REMF you are you'd understand that GIs die in war, it's what happens.

You've played this one out, right now you're probably dreaming up some new LIE to start another WANKER thread with.

TRY reality sometime!

Of course the "lie & deny" defeatocrats won't call it a snuff film.  A tape showing the murder of a G.I. is mailed to CNN and they air it !!!  What else would you call it ??  Lets put it this way, any clear thinking person (that eliminates Kool-aiders) would know it's a snuff film.

I'd call it a depiction of what happens in war that your kind would rather not see because it might interfere with your delusions.

As usual, the only defense you offer for YOUR LIE contains an ASININE Kool-Aid remark and NOTHING of substace.

WANKER!

So, ypu've never seen a newsreel of Omaha Beach or Iwo Jima? You really should take your blinders off and take a good look at reality.

AND STOP LYING! I can have the president of the US lie to me, why should I settle for some low life like you?

Guest BushBacker
So, ypu've never seen a newsreel of Omaha Beach or Iwo Jima?  You really should take your blinders off and take a good look at reality.

AND STOP LYING!  I can have the president of the US lie to me, why should I settle for some low life like you?

They were documentaries, Kool-aid breath. If you don't know the difference, I can't help you with that. You should have paid more attention in school.

They were documentaries, Kool-aid breath.  If you don't know the difference, I can't help you with that.  You should have paid more attention in school.

They were NEWSREELS you stupid WANKER! Go watch another John Wayne movie, that's as near you'll get to a war.

You're too damn stupid to know the difference and you're a LIAR besides.

Go figure out what the Shah did with the F-16s YOU pulled out of your butt.

Guest BushBacker
They were NEWSREELS you stupid WANKER!  Go watch another John Wayne movie, that's as near you'll get to a war.

You're too damn stupid to know the difference and you're a LIAR besides.

Go figure out what the Shah did with the F-16s YOU pulled out of your butt.

You're so ignorant. "Newsreels" refers to the style of cameras that were in use at that time. They had large "reels" of film that spun through a camera lens.

They were documentaries, meaning they "documented" the events of the day.

I hope you appreciate all the knowledge I'm giving you.

You're so ignorant.  "Newsreels"  refers to the style of cameras that were in use at that time.  They had large "reels" of film that spun through a camera lens.

They were documentaries, meaning they "documented"  the events of the day.

I hope you appreciate all the knowledge I'm giving you.

OK. I was wrong, we'll take YOUR definition, it was a DOCUMENTARY, it DOCUMENTED an event. therefore it couldn't have been a 'snuff film', it DOCUMENTED a FACTUAL event.

A perfect example of why your reading comprehension gets questioned, nobody said CNN didn't run a film, only that it wasn't what would be called a snuff film.

I disagree, as unpalateable as it may be I think it is news.  Far too many of these flag waving, chest thumping yahoos have a John Wayne, movie theater view of war.  They think the hero goes out every day, kills the enemy, comes back, has a shot of whiskey and goes to sleep and does it all again the next day and eventully goes home to bounce his kids on his knee.  They don't comprehend that people really die, GOOD people really die.  There hasn't been a war fought IN the US in well over a hundred years and we easily forget the reality that it's a dirty, steaming, freezing,bloody, crippling,maiming,stinking,emotionially difficult business, something far too many people take too casually.

I was only asking for clarification of whether or not the claim was: did the film air, or was it a "snuff film"? My claim that it wasn't news stemmed from the fact that CNN didn't FILM the footage. It was recieved via e-mail or back channels, and in my opinion that equates with propaganda. If you are okay with CNN airing terrorist propaganda, fine, I am not, and I will never be okay with that.

Yes, good people die in war. Many good people died in all of our wars, you can argue whether or not they were just, but again this relies on opinion.

I think that what people take far too casually is the threat that we, as a country face. Tomorrow is election day, mark these words well, whoever wins tomorrow . . . . THEY WILL STILL HATE US AND DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KILL US. This is an indisputable fact to all reasonable minds.

I was only asking for clarification of whether or not the claim was: did the film air, or was it a "snuff film"?  My claim that it wasn't news stemmed from the fact that CNN didn't FILM the footage.  It was recieved via e-mail or back channels, and in my opinion that equates with propaganda.  If you are okay with CNN airing terrorist propaganda, fine, I am not, and I will never be okay with that.

Yes, good people die in war.  Many good people died in all of our wars, you can argue whether or not they were just, but again this relies on opinion.

I think that what people take far too casually is the threat that we, as a country face.  Tomorrow is election day, mark these words well, whoever wins tomorrow . . . . THEY WILL STILL HATE US AND DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KILL US.  This is an indisputable fact to all reasonable minds.

If you're going to complain about CNN airing propaganda WHY are you not complaining of the obviously staged talks between service men and the cowboy that have been aired?

Of course we are threatened, but following a personal vendetta against a man who posed no imminent threat while NOT going after those who attacked us doesn't minimize that threat, SIXTEEN agencies concluded it INCREASED IT!

I was only asking for clarification of whether or not the claim was: did the film air, or was it a "snuff film"?  My claim that it wasn't news stemmed from the fact that CNN didn't FILM the footage.  It was recieved via e-mail or back channels, and in my opinion that equates with propaganda.  If you are okay with CNN airing terrorist propaganda, fine, I am not, and I will never be okay with that.

How does the fact that CNN didn't shoot the footage automatically make it propaganda? If it accurately portrays an actual event and shows no indication of being doctored than the source is meaningless. It's pure BS to label something as propaganda solely because it may not support your point of view.

This administration has gone way too far in trying to control coverage of its mistakes. For example, Bush pooh-poohed a number put forth as to the number of civilians killed yet offered no other information in support of his statement. THAT's propaganda. This man has a serious problem in thinking that saying something makes it true.

Guest Patriot
How does the fact that CNN didn't shoot the footage automatically make it propaganda?  If it accurately portrays an actual event and shows no indication of being doctored than the source is meaningless.  It's pure BS to label something as propaganda solely because it may not support your point of view.

This administration has gone way too far in trying to control coverage of its mistakes.  For example, Bush pooh-poohed a number put forth as to the number of civilians killed yet offered no other information in support of his statement.  THAT's propaganda.  This man has a serious problem in thinking that saying something makes it true.

It was a snuff film, shot by terrorists, who passed the film on to CNN, who cooperated with the terrorists by airing the film. That might be considered "aiding and abetting" the enemy. In any event, CNN did a diservice to our military by showing the tape. ( Unless, of course, you're a defeatocrat. Then you think CNN did a good thing).

Guest Patriot
How does the fact that CNN didn't shoot the footage automatically make it propaganda?  If it accurately portrays an actual event and shows no indication of being doctored than the source is meaningless.  It's pure BS to label something as propaganda solely because it may not support your point of view.

This administration has gone way too far in trying to control coverage of its mistakes.  For example, Bush pooh-poohed a number put forth as to the number of civilians killed yet offered no other information in support of his statement.  THAT's propaganda.  This man has a serious problem in thinking that saying something makes it true.

So you have no problem with CNN airing a film produced by terrorists ?? Be careful, your anti-american colors are showing.

So you have no problem with CNN airing a film produced by terrorists ??  Be careful, your anti-american colors are showing.

SCFREW YOU and your anti-Amrican rhetorical BuLLSH*T you little REMF turd!

WHAT FACTUAL evidence do you have of WHO shot WHAT?

AND....................it really doesn't matter who shot ot of it depicts a FACTUAL incident you lie loving turd.

YOU KNOW NOTHING SO RESORT TO THAT ANTI-AMERICAN CRAP ALLEGATION. STICK YOUR HEAD BACK UP YOUR BUT UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TRUTHFUL TO SAQY YOU LYING LITTLE TURD!

It was a snuff film, shot by terrorists, who passed the film on to CNN, who cooperated with the terrorists by airing the film.  That might be considered  "aiding and abetting" the enemy.  In any event, CNN did a diservice to our military by showing the tape. ( Unless, of course, you're a defeatocrat. Then you think CNN did a good thing).

Think about CNN? I KNOW that YOU are an IDIOT!

WHERE is the evidence of WHO shot the FILM?

WHERE is the evidence that the film doesn't portray an ACTUAL incident?

Without either it's just YOUR USUAL LYING BLATHER.

If you want TRUTHFUL information about aiding and abetting the enemyrefer to Reagan and missile sales to an enemy state. but THAT would scare you because YOU FEAR THE TRUTH!

It was a snuff film, shot by terrorists, who passed the film on to CNN, who cooperated with the terrorists by airing the film.  That might be considered  "aiding and abetting" the enemy.  In any event, CNN did a diservice to our military by showing the tape. ( Unless, of course, you're a defeatocrat. Then you think CNN did a good thing).

The LYING PatRat blathers again. I can tell just from the lack of outcry from the White House, the gasbag Linbaugh, the Coulter B**ch, and the other media outlets that your allegations are just another pile of your crap.

YOU do a disservice to otherswho back the cowboy who might actually have reaons as opposed to you who is content to sit pn your ass and attempt to spread a pile of lying crap that anyone who thinks ain't buying.

So you have no problem with CNN airing a film produced by terrorists ??  Be careful, your anti-american colors are showing.

You follow the Bush/Rove/McCarthy method well.

When you have no facts....................LIE!

When you have no facts....................cry terrorists!

When you have no facts.....................cry anti-American

YOU and your defeatee ilk are the terrorists. You have no facts so you resort to low-life attempts at instilling fear with baseless lies.

I guess you missed the election results, THAT dog ain't huntin' no more.

As usual, YOUR lack of contact with anything FACTUAL is showing.

And I have NO problem calling you the LIAR that you are.

I think that what people take far too casually is the threat that we, as a country face.  Tomorrow is election day, mark these words well, whoever wins tomorrow . . . . THEY WILL STILL HATE US AND DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KILL US.  This is an indisputable fact to all reasonable minds.

I agree, the election's a;most over and people still hate us, THOSE people who hate us INCLUDE the democratically elected PM of Iraq who will happily take our aid and just as happily stab us in the back at every opportunity so our blood and $ has accomplished what?

Saddam was NO imminnet threat and was also an enemy of Iran and al Qaeda, it would've made more sense to leave him be while we concentrated on Afghanistan. Our best course now is to put the responsibility and risk of government on the Iraqis as quickly as possible. We should have learned from the past that it makes no sense to fight for those who won't fight for themselves.

Guest Patriot
I agree, the election's a;most over and people still hate us,  THOSE people who hate us INCLUDE the democratically elected PM of Iraq who will happily take our aid and just as happily stab us in the back at every opportunity so our blood and $ has accomplished what?

Saddam was NO imminnet threat and was also an enemy of Iran and al Qaeda, it would've made more sense to leave him be while we concentrated on Afghanistan.  Our best course now is to put the responsibility and risk of government on the Iraqis as quickly as possible.  We should have learned from the past that it makes no sense to fight for those who won't fight for themselves.

YOUR blood hasn't accomplished anything, when you're hiding under the bed, you're safe.

• 2 weeks later...

So PatRat..............

How do you explain the lack of outcry from the White House about this 'sbuff film; you allege CNN to have shown?

Is it that the White House just doesn't give a damn or that YOU are just a LIAR?

Guest Concerned Citizen
So PatRat..............

How do you explain the lack of outcry from the White House about this 'sbuff film; you allege CNN to have shown?

Is it that the White House just doesn't give a damn or that YOU are just a LIAR?

First of all, I'm not surprised that you can't spell P-A-T-R-I-O-T. The meaning of that word is foreign to you and he served his country honorably in Viet Nam while you were hiding under your bed.

Secondly, the White House did comment on it, I saw it on Fox.

First of all, I'm not surprised that you can't spell P-A-T-R-I-O-T.  The meaning of that word is foreign to you and he served his country honorably in Viet Nam while you were hiding under your bed.

Secondly, the White House did comment on it, I saw it on Fox.

Can't spell? W-R-O-N-G dickwad! Calling the piece of crap PatRat a patriot would be an insult to any who ever EARNED that title.

And you? To quote a real piece of crap, YOU "are a disgusting piece of garbage"!