CNN

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

That wonderful source of liberal bias , CNN has aired a "snuff film" of a U.S. soldier being killed in Iraq. Is there no bottom to how low these America hating Kool-aiders will sink to hurt the U.S. ??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wonderful source of liberal bias , CNN has aired a "snuff film" of a U.S. soldier being killed in Iraq.  Is there no bottom to how low these America hating Kool-aiders will sink to hurt the U.S. ??

Is this ANOTHER of your delusional LIES or have the meds worn off again?

The MAIN thng hurting the US is an arrogant, stubborn cowboy who's been reported to have said he'd stay in Iraq as long as his wife and dog were behind him. More likely he'd be hiding behind them but you REMFs understand that, don't you?

That wonderful source of liberal bias , CNN has aired a "snuff film" of a U.S. soldier being killed in Iraq.  Is there no bottom to how low these America hating Kool-aiders will sink to hurt the U.S. ??

What day? What time? What show.

I'd like to forward your allegation to CNN for comment.

I think we'll find it's just another of your delusional lies.

Guest Concerned Citizen
Is this ANOTHER of your delusional LIES or have the meds worn off again?

The MAIN thng hurting the US is an arrogant, stubborn cowboy who's been reported to have said he'd stay in Iraq as long as his wife and dog were behind him.  More likely he'd be hiding behind them but you REMFs understand that, don't you?

I saw it on TV also. Disgraceful.

I saw it on TV also. Disgraceful.

What's disgraceful is this idiot with his "Mission Accomplished" banner 18 months ago, his "let's roll" comment, his "bring it on" comment - all when our brave military personnel are still dying. He should show some respect for those in combat and not throw useless slogans around with his trademark braindead smirk.

What day, what time, what show  ??  You really need to go easy on the Kool-aid.

So................this horrible, horrible show you SUPPOSEDLY witnessed and you can't supply any information? YOU really need to go easy on the LIES that continually flow from your delusional keyboard.

It seems that IF this really happened it would've caused comment in virtually every media outlet in the country yet all we've heard about is Rush trying to make himself an even bigger ASSH*LE than usual.

Knowing PatRat's history of LIES I have big doubts.

What's disgraceful is this idiot with his "Mission Accomplished" banner 18 months ago, his "let's roll" comment, his "bring it on" comment - all when our brave military personnel are still dying.  He should show some respect for those in combat and not throw useless slogans around with his trademark braindead smirk.

What can you expect from someone who thinks flying around the skies of lalbama when he felt like it makes him a warrior?

He's a BIG idol of the REMFs (Hi PatRat) in the crowd.

Guest Patriot
It seems that IF this really happened it would've caused comment in virtually every media outlet in the country yet all we've heard about is Rush trying to make himself an even bigger ASSH*LE than usual. 

Knowing PatRat's history of LIES I have big doubts.

You just CAN'T BE this stupid. Of course the liberal news media would not comment on it. DUH.

You just CAN'T BE this stupid.  Of course the liberal news media would not comment on it.  DUH.

Obviously, YOU can be INCREDIBLY STUPID!

I haven't heard of FOX or any of the other cartoon networks you neo-Nazi-cons use for alleged news reports commenting either you stupid dickwad!

Just ONCE would you please try to pull your head out of your lower digestive tract and say something reasonably intelligent AND truthful?

Or is that just TOO DAMN DIFFICULT for your minimal ability?

You just CAN'T BE this stupid.  Of course the liberal news media would not comment on it.  DUH.

I could NEVER be stupid enough to believe any of your lies.

YOU started this thread yet YOU can't remember anything but your lameass statement of what you SUPPOSEDLY saw.

WHAT?

WHEN?

WHAT SHOW?

WHY don't you make a FACTUAL STATEMENT FOR ONCE and just tell us it wa just another of your delusions?

Otherwise, just stick your REMF head back in its hole in the sand and breathe deeply!

Guest Patriot
I could NEVER be stupid enough to believe any of your lies.

YOU started this thread yet YOU can't remember anything but your lameass statement of what you SUPPOSEDLY saw.

WHAT?

WHEN?

WHAT SHOW?

WHY don't you make a FACTUAL STATEMENT FOR ONCE and just tell us it wa just another of your delusions?

Otherwise, just stick your REMF head back in its hole in the sand and breathe deeply!

"You can't remember anything" ?? Where does it say anything about not remembering ?? The Kool-aid is making you delusional.

IF this actually happened I'm sure we'd be hearing Dummy, Rummy and the Dick whing about it from dusk to dawn yet we hear..............................NOTHING!

Just MORE of YOUR delusional, lying, REMF BULLSH*T!

"You can't remember anything" ??  Where does it say anything about not remembering ?? The Kool-aid is making you delusional.

There's two possibilities:

The most likely is it's just more of your lies.

You can't remember.

Don't make ASININE statements if you're not prepared to back them up. Then again, I guess we can only ecpect ASININE statements from an ASS!

IF this actually happened I'm sure we'd be hearing Dummy, Rummy and the Dick whing about it from dusk to dawn yet we hear..............................NOTHING!

Just MORE of YOUR delusional, lying, REMF BULLSH*T!

:lol: hey dipp it did show on cnn! but cnn did warn all that would "see "it that it showed our guys getting killed! so wake up ! your not as smart as you think you are!!! :lol: dang where is spell check when you need it!!

:rolleyes: hey dipp it did show on cnn! but cnn did warn all that would "see "it that it showed our guys getting killed! so wake up ! your not as smart as you think you are!!! :blink:  dang where is spell check when you need it!!

Well Old Dip, that doesn't constitute a snuff film but the idiot who started this thread is too stupid to understand that.

:lol: hey dipp it did show on cnn! but cnn did warn all that would "see "it that it showed our guys getting killed! so wake up ! your not as smart as you think you are!!! :ph34r:  dang where is spell check when you need it!!

Piss-off Old Dip!

The lack of attention on any other media outlets is a pretty clear indication that this was not a "snuff film" as originally alleged.

More defeatocrat puke;  "it didn't constitute a snuff film".  It was only an american soldier being murdered.

No, it's a FACT of war, THAT's what happens, people are killed. It's understandable an REMF puke like YOU would be unfamiliar with that FACT and you have an aversion to anything that's the TRUTH.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A**!