Harrison Photo

Guest Guest

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
mp and bg for mayor and council of HARRISON!

come on back we miss u

They are on the top of the list for knowning how to break all the rules.

And get money in their pockets for doing it.

Oh and by the way if we are talking about the same people it is Mr&Mrs mp.

She would have your head for that mistake as she chewed me out for using

her maiden name.Have your noticed that since they have been gone the gossip

has decreased by a land slide.

So much misplaced aggression.  This individual has the opportunity to move on with her life and enjoy that life to it's fullest.  Let's all chastise her for it.  I've noticed the trend on this forum is basically to belittle or deride ANYONE.  I suspect it is the same people over and over.  If you are so unhappy with your own life (you must or you wouldn't have time for such unproductive negativity - you would be ENJOYING that life), make the choice to change it.  It will require work on your part, but that's good because the reward will be worth it.  You'll know YOU earned it through sweat and sacrifice.  Hopefully no one will try to tear you down later on these discussion pages.  So push away from the keyboard and make a difference in YOUR life - you're not making a difference here.

As for the person who is the object of your ridiculous diatribe, I don't personally know her and she wouldn't know me.  I'll tell you though, for the last few years that I have observed her around this town, she has been nothing less than a very hardworking, dedicated professional who (with all she has done for Harrison) is deserving of your appreciation, not scorn.  I wish her the best.

:lol: I also wish her the best. I was not talking about her directly, I do know her and her children and her grandchildren,they are nice people. I was talking about the trashy gardens. There is no misplaced aggression on my part,I know a great part of the people who live in the trashy gardens are trash! By the way, I have a GREAT life and work two jobs and am very happy. Like I said I did live in the gardens and my life has changed so much for the better once I left the trash! So my dear, maybe you should push away from your key board and know what you are talking about before you start judging anyone!

How true.  I am a widow who moved there from a nice home with 5 rooms  because there are no over 55 adult senior complexes in Harrison for lower middle class seniors (30,000 yearly income).  The seniors in Holy Cross are afraid to move there when they hear abour the drugs; the many live-in boyfriends and friends crowded into a 4 room apt. and the fear of ending up in a section that is unkept because the management is 'unable' or 'doesn't want to' enforce the residency and cleanliness rules.  They want to be able to invite company over and not have them see the  hallway beneath their floor dirty and unwashed.

:lol: Finally someone who knows what they are talking about besides me!!! Ifeal bad for the few decent people who live there, and believe me there are not many. I say clean out the trash and let the people who really do need affordable housing enjoy what little they have in life. I hope everything works out for you and they do not destroy the image that there are decent people and hard working people in the world. God Bless!

I heard that the Manager, Kay Murphy did an 'excellent' job of running the Gardens for many years  before Tom Lucas.  I hope that the new manager, Mike Rodger can follow in her footsteps. If you sign a lease, promising to adhere by the terms set down in it; then it should be ''easy' for management (Mike Rodger) to expel annyone who doesn't adbide by the rules that they leagally agreed to.  The tenant would be the one 'breaking the lease' , not Management.

<_< Mike Rodgers is not doing a good job and tom did worse! I agree get rid of the trash!!!

sorry but your wrong when you say that the gardens are not taken care of. That's nothing but a lie. They are always putting in new things. You must of lived next store on the RR tracks.

<_< I AM NOT WRONG!!! They put up new things only for the people they like or for the people who kiss butt!!! I am no butt kisser. Wake up and take a look around, you must be one or the other!

No jealousy on my part. I know that they keep up the apartments. Every year they are putting something new in. I know what I'm talking about. You no longer live here so what do you know. And there are more descent people in here then white trash. Guess your the jealous one that can't take it easy because you work two jobs. Big shit. So what you moved out. I will be here til I die. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Guest Guest
No jealousy on my part. I know that they keep up the apartments. Every year they are putting something new in. I know what I'm talking about. You no longer live here so what do you know. And there are more descent people in here then white trash. Guess your the jealous one that can't take it easy because you work two jobs. Big shit. So what you  moved out. I will be here til I die. And there's nothing wrong with that.

forcheeze,weezeeeee!

Guest guest
:P Mike Rodgers is not doing a good job and tom did worse!  I agree get rid of the trash!!!

ok put the pipe down you are not making sense! Tom did worse??? Hummm he gave you a place to live right? How ungrateful are we?? Nothing is good enough for a nothing and that is what you must be a nothing!

Guest Guest
So glad you left! Sounds to me like your the one who is trash, It was good enough for you to move in there right? It was ok before you met the boyfriend right??

have you seen their home? the parties they host? the cars they drive? the lives they live?

i wouldnt think you can call them trash. i think you are jealous

Guest Guest

Hey pissed off American. I say your trash. And sure glad you left. I would like to put you in your place. Big shit you moved. Your probably my next door neighbor. Who you kidding.

Guest Guest
probably ran out of film by taking all the pictures for the town. Doesnt she have a shore house too and lives in the gardens?

NO.,......THE OWNER OF HARRISON PHOTO DOESN'T LIVE IN THE GARDENS.......AND SO WHAT IF SHE DID.........

Guest Guest

for your info she does live in the gardens I live a few doors away.And like you said so what if she does. The answer is she isn't on the lease thats why she shouldn't be staying there. She's no different from the rest of them. If she has a shore house stay the hell down there.

Guest guest

get your facts straight she moved out of the condos in the 4th ward moved into the 3rdth ward.and this past november tried to vote in the 4thward but her condo is owned by fife and he alwready voted out of the 4th ward.she gave her address in the harrison gardens to vote where she really lives.

Guest guest
get your facts straight she moved out of the condos in the 4th ward moved into the 3rdth ward.and this past november tried to vote in the 4thward but her condo is owned by fife and he alwready voted out of the 4th ward.she gave her address in the harrison gardens to vote where she really lives.

The previous writer said that she owns a house out of town, but is voting here by using a Gardens address in the 3rd ward. If her primary, legal address is elsewhere; and if she is not a registered tenant in the Harr. Gardens; but only visiting p/t; how is she able to still vote in Harrison?

Guest Guest

mike how come nothing is being done with her living with her great grandaughter. She's no different from the rest. This is what the others see and then they do it tooand it becomes a bigger problem. Then you'll have others doing it and saying if she can we can. Like KB for instance and we don't need her daughter back. The landlord is already trying to get her out next step will be with her mother again.

Guest Guest

isn't she a commisioner of some sort for the gardens? i smell some funny business,what does mike have to say about that? owns a shore house and lives in the gardens and has a high paying town job? what else can you reward her with? she must have some revealing photos? :angry:

Guest Guest
The previous writer said that she owns a house out of town, but is voting here by using a Gardens address in the 3rd ward.  If her primary, legal address is elsewhere; and if she is not a registered tenant in the Harr. Gardens; but only visiting p/t; how is she able to still vote in Harrison?

The same way the Harrison Town Clerk voted in Harrison for years before he was caught and stopped. The Superintendent of Elections nor the Hudson County Prosecutor's office did anything about it. The records are public and available to these two law enforcing agencies of our fine Hudson county government but some people are simply above the law. Imagine that the chief election official for Harrison voted illegally in Harrison when he lived in another town. How about it prosecutor's office, do your job. You guys are a joke as political as you come.

Guest Guest
mike how come nothing is being done with her living with her great grandaughter. She's no different from the rest. This is what the others see and then they do it tooand  it becomes a bigger problem. Then you'll have others doing it and saying if she can we can. Like KB for instance and we don't need her daughter back. The landlord is already trying to get her out next step will be with her mother again.

please lets have one quiet summer without kb daughter.

Guest guest

SHE WAS CHALLENGED IN THE 4THWARD WHEN SHE CAME INTO VOTE IN NOVEMBER.SHE WAS ANNOYED SHE COULD NOT VOTE IN THE 4TH VOTE SHE HAD TO POVED SHE LIVED THERE.BUT THEN AGAIN WHERE SHE WANTED TO VOTE WAS HER PREVIOUS ADDRESS THE CONDO BUT GUESS WHAT FIFE ALREADY HAD VOTED OUT OF THE ADDRESS AND SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.SHE THEN GAVE HER ADDRESS AS LIVING IN BUILDING 7 IN THE HARRISON GARDENS THAT IS THE 3RD WARD NOW SHE SHOULD BE CHALLLENGED IN THE THIRD WARD IN JUNE PROVE THAT SHE LIVES THERE.WHAT ADDRESS WILL SHE USE NEXT.

Guest guest
mike how come nothing is being done with her living with her great grandaughter. She's no different from the rest. This is what the others see and then they do it tooand  it becomes a bigger problem. Then you'll have others doing it and saying if she can we can. Like KB for instance and we don't need her daughter back. The landlord is already trying to get her out next step will be with her mother again.

If this is the 'same' KB who a few years ago, transferred from the next bulding with the extra floor, then her son CB (or prehaps he goes by CS) should not be living "illegally' off the lease with his girfriend and her son, who I recently heard has a job in local government. So he should be quite 'able' to afford to either add his name to the lease and pay his share of the rent or leave.

Archived