Harrison Photo

Guest Guest

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

probably ran out of film by taking all the pictures for the town. Doesnt she have a shore house too and lives in the gardens?

Anyone know what happened to Harrison photo right over the rodgers blvd bridge ?

Guest guest

SOLD HER CONDO ON CROSS STREET.AND THEN MOVED INTO THE HARRISON GARDENS WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS NOW WE UNDERSTAND SHE MOVED TO BELMAR NICE WHEN YOU DO CLAIM ALL YOUR MONEY. AND THEN THE DISPATCHER SALARY EXACTLY WHAT IS HER RENT SURE NOT THE FLAT RENT.

Guest Guest
SOLD HER CONDO ON CROSS STREET.AND THEN MOVED INTO THE HARRISON GARDENS WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS NOW WE UNDERSTAND SHE MOVED TO BELMAR NICE WHEN YOU DO CLAIM ALL YOUR MONEY. AND THEN THE DISPATCHER SALARY EXACTLY WHAT IS HER RENT SURE NOT THE FLAT RENT.

Belmar??? I lived there many years ago, it is now another ghetto, who would want

live there now. The gardens is a step up.

:lol: in referance to the trashy gardens, i did live there for a time and the best thing I did was leave that hell hole! There is nothing but trailer trash,(pardon me trailer trash is a step above) I mean just trash that live in the harrison gardens!!! I am embarresed to even tell people that I once lived in the worst runned, and worst taken care of place in Jersey. That place should be shut down and be just a bad, bad,bad memory.God forgive all who take part in the BS that goes on there!

Guest Tired of This

So much misplaced aggression. This individual has the opportunity to move on with her life and enjoy that life to it's fullest. Let's all chastise her for it. I've noticed the trend on this forum is basically to belittle or deride ANYONE. I suspect it is the same people over and over. If you are so unhappy with your own life (you must or you wouldn't have time for such unproductive negativity - you would be ENJOYING that life), make the choice to change it. It will require work on your part, but that's good because the reward will be worth it. You'll know YOU earned it through sweat and sacrifice. Hopefully no one will try to tear you down later on these discussion pages. So push away from the keyboard and make a difference in YOUR life - you're not making a difference here.

As for the person who is the object of your ridiculous diatribe, I don't personally know her and she wouldn't know me. I'll tell you though, for the last few years that I have observed her around this town, she has been nothing less than a very hardworking, dedicated professional who (with all she has done for Harrison) is deserving of your appreciation, not scorn. I wish her the best.

Guest Guest
Belmar??? I lived there many years ago, it is now another ghetto, who would want

live there now. The gardens is a step up.

Well obviously you haven't crawled out from under the rock you live under now. Belmar is the next up and coming shore community. No more renters, beautiful stores, beach is great.... your statement is way off mark

Guest guest
:lol: in referance to the trashy gardens, i did live there for a time and the best thing I did was leave that hell hole! There is nothing but trailer trash,(pardon me trailer trash is a step above) I mean just trash that live in the harrison gardens!!! I am embarresed to even tell people that I once lived in the worst runned, and worst taken care of place in Jersey. That place should be shut down and be just a bad, bad,bad memory.God forgive all who take part in the BS that goes on there!

How true. I am a widow who moved there from a nice home with 5 rooms because there are no over 55 adult senior complexes in Harrison for lower middle class seniors (30,000 yearly income). The seniors in Holy Cross are afraid to move there when they hear abour the drugs; the many live-in boyfriends and friends crowded into a 4 room apt. and the fear of ending up in a section that is unkept because the management is 'unable' or 'doesn't want to' enforce the residency and cleanliness rules. They want to be able to invite company over and not have them see the hallway beneath their floor dirty and unwashed.

Guest guest

I heard that the Manager, Kay Murphy did an 'excellent' job of running the Gardens for many years before Tom Lucas. I hope that the new manager, Mike Rodger can follow in her footsteps. If you sign a lease, promising to adhere by the terms set down in it; then it should be ''easy' for management (Mike Rodger) to expel annyone who doesn't adbide by the rules that they leagally agreed to. The tenant would be the one 'breaking the lease' , not Management.

Guest Guest

sorry but your wrong when you say that the gardens are not taken care of. That's nothing but a lie. They are always putting in new things. You must of lived next store on the RR tracks.

Guest Guest

So glad you left! Sounds to me like your the one who is trash, It was good enough for you to move in there right? It was ok before you met the boyfriend right??

Archived