Harrison Photo

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
:lol: You are sick. I need to find God?  sorry dear you are the one with the diseases.  How in the world did you get that from my post you stupid, stupid person.  Get a life! :lol:

stupid is as stupid writes that's how. come on honey we all know who you are. :lol: at least give it up for what's left of lent, get yourself help honey. :lol::lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow that's some mission your on? walking the streets and selling yourself on the corners is that really a job? listen dear you need to find God, :lol:  and work on all those diseases you've gotten from your years of service. :lol:

:lol: Wow, you shouldn't talk about your self like that its degrading. Why would you confuse me with your trashy self? You say I need to find God, when you can say the thgings you do?!? :lol: You make no sense. If you even had an inkling as to what I do for a living your mother would slap you for what you said. I think God would slap the idiot out of you. GET A REAL LIFE!!! Oh, and about the diseases, you probably a guilty conscious because you might just have one! :lol:

B) TRASH, learn how to spell!!  We know where you live! B)  :blink:  :huh:  If you do not like what I print then get off of welfare, and get a job.  Stop living off of my taxes!  :P  :lol:

Honey I pay more taxes in one paycheck than you do in a year with your two jobs, How is that for welfare? Unlike you I have never needed to be on it, actually don't even know how the system works. My Momma raised me right!

Guest PLEASE
B)  Wow, you shouldn't talk about your self like that its degrading.  Why would you confuse me with your trashy self?  You say I need to find God, when you can say the thgings you do?!? B)  You make no sense. If you even had an inkling as to what I do for a living your mother would slap you for what you said.  I think God would slap the idiot out of you.  GET A REAL LIFE!!!  Oh, and about the diseases, you probably a guilty conscious because you might just have one!  :blink:

What are you 13? I know you are but what am I???? Give me a break! Please go get a third job

Archived