BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest McDonald Voter Fraud
Do you find it interesting that he is on vacation with his family? That's what outstanding fathers and parents do for their kids during Easter Vacation. That's the kind of man he is and he will be the same for the rest of our kids when he is elected to the BOE.

The single most important thing for the children is to vote out the three stooges running for re-eletion.

You are correct on one important issue, Munro is a very important candidate, just look at the thumping he is giving the former BOE President you want re-elected. 528 to 132 Yes that's correct 396 votes ahead of

the losers.

HE MUST BE OUT OF MONEY BY NOW IF HAS ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON 528 VOTES.

Trying the same spin with the Campbell Ticket.

What about the incumbemts, The Degesere Ticket.

It won't be long now before you and the rest of the losers backing their meal ticket will be out on the street looking for a new sugar momma to hire you or your husband.

KOTW should erase all of the FRAUDS 600+ votes in two hours. Talk about a shameless ***

Manipulating a computer vote to pretend to have votes is the perfect example of the type of person

this Bernadette McDonald is. Kearny voters should be outraged at the blatant attempt by this classless

ego maniac and resoundingly bounce this cancer from our school system on April 20th.

Aside from her numerous documented abuse of office actions and this see through attempt to fool the people of Kearny is unforgivable and a true reflection of the fact that "THIS WOMAN CAN'T BE TRUSTED".

Guest VOTE THE BITCH OFF

John Campbell is not an intelligent person. He gets votes by playing on people's anger but he can't govern.

Any idiot can get angry. We need intelligent people to run the school system. If this challenging slate is Campbell's, then stay the hell away from them because if they're stupid enough to side with that moron, they can't run the schools.

[/quote

I guess Bernadette is a genus. This low life of a woman is a disgrace to her family and the people of Kearny.

Any idiot can manipulate a computer to pretend to get votes but this particular idiot expects us to believe she got 600 votes on Easter Sunday in two hours. PLEASE

DISGUSTING PIECE OF DOG SHIT.

Are you actually going to point fingers at the Munro family for going on vacation? John has put countless hours towards the Board of Ed so far. Planning his trip months in advance just so they don't interfere with his agenda, though you people still have the nerve to bicker about it.... God forbid he gets to enjoy 2 weeks a year with his FAMILY... You people are a disgrace .. Go make some more bad decisions lol :unsure:

Guest SHAMEFUL ACTIONS
Bernadette is a Vice President of a bank. Can't get more knowledge of finance. Let's give up the Jimmy Harkes issue. The man applied for a job. He was not recommended by Bernadette. He was hired. That's it! By the way Dale Pannullo BOE can track computer usage.

How nice for the BOE to have **** ******* not only to track down people who don't support the incumbents but to also manipulate the computer voting to give bernadette 600+ votes in under 2 hours.

Frank degesere approves of using taxpayer BOE employees to do the dirty work for The Sleeze Ticket?

Time to take a close look at **** *******, what is his job exactly? What does he make? We know Bernadette probably hired him. Do we really need a hit man for Bernadette on our payrolls?

**** ******* but watch what happens when the three incumbents get elected.

What a sad day for our town when we have NAZI type events happening during our BOE elections.

No matter who wins this race the McDonald ticket has polarized this town even more than when she is running her DICTATORSHIP.

WAKE UP KEARNY THE ZEIG HEIL GROUP OF BULLIES AND BULLSHITERS MUST GO.

Guest Guest
What happened at last nights meeting is exactly what I am talking about.

They ( Campbell & Castelli) don't just bend to Degesere or McDonald and lock step down the Bunny Trail.

There were many other ways to save money that did not include cutting teachers. Teachers should accept a freeze for one thing. How much does that save the HURTING Taxpayers of Kearny. We are all to do without while they get more. SCREW THAT

Can't you see the For Sale signs around the entire town. How many store fronts are empty? Reality bites but needs to be faced. The Bullshit statement by Degesere that he will worry about next year when next year comes is an insult to us all. I am going to Europe next week and I will worry about paying for it next year. WHAT ??????????????????????????????????????????????

How many teachers houses are up for sale? Take a freeze and do the right thing and until they do I am all for Campbell and Castelli voting the way they did and we all should vote NO on April 20th if they don't chip in and sacrafice like the rest of THE WORLD IS..

Do you realize that the starting salary for a teacher in the early eighties was about $12,000. Teachers were raped for decades before the unions started negotiating decent contracts. Now the starting salary has finally been brought up closer to were it should be for college educated professionals and you're talking about more sacrifice from the teachers.

Remember that it's the teachers that are there to educate our most precious assets. But maybe you don't think that the children having the best teachers money can buy is worth it. Maybe that's why Christie kids go to charter schools.

I guess Bernadette is a genus. This low life of a woman is a disgrace to her family and the people of Kearny.

Any idiot can manipulate a computer to pretend to get votes but this particular idiot expects us to believe she got 600 votes on Easter Sunday in two hours. PLEASE

DISGUSTING PIECE OF DOG SHIT.

I'm shocked KOTW let this person post under the name "VOTE THE B**ch OFF." B**ch is a slur on par with nigger, spic, gook, etc. People have to realize that. Very irresponsible. As for the poster, YOU'RE the disgusting piece of dog shit.

And in general, can't we be more civil? This thread looks like a bunch of Tea Party signs.

Guest Guest
This B**ch's shame has no end. She started the day with 132 votes and has now cheated the system and corrupted the voting process by adding 500+ votes in less than 2 hours.

What a piece of shit she is. Her ego has no limits and the FALSE votes prove she will stop at nothing to further her own agenda.

Between corrupting our high school cheer leading and soccer coaches as well as whoring herself out for Kearny United and hiring her friends on our dime she is now trying to fool the honest taxpayers of our town into thinking anyone let alone 500+ taxpayers would vote for this scum.

Turn out in record numbers and put this tramp back on the street.

Wow! I have no idea who you are because you posted without using your name. Thank god for that. I would hate to think that your family would go on this site and see the things that you have said. All the people running for the board are human beings with feelings. They all have families. Some of their family members may visit this site. It is very sad that you have so much hate and anger. If you do not like the one ticket, vote the other way. But the comments that you are posting are disgusting.

Guest Yes But
Do you realize that the starting salary for a teacher in the early eighties was about $12,000. Teachers were raped for decades before the unions started negotiating decent contracts. Now the starting salary has finally been brought up closer to were it should be for college educated professionals and you're talking about more sacrifice from the teachers.

Remember that it's the teachers that are there to educate our most precious assets. But maybe you don't think that the children having the best teachers money can buy is worth it. Maybe that's why Christie kids go to charter schools.

But you don't point out that NJ teachers are now the highest paid in the country and we are no where near the top in student performance. I would support those high salaries if and only if they were based on merit and hiring decisions were made solely on merit, not who knows whom.

Guest Former McDonals Supporter
Unless your Bernadette McDonald and sit on a Sunday afternoon, on Easter, voting over and over for yourself.

I got a call from a friend regarding a huge discrepancy in poll numbers today. I logged onto Kearny on the Web and watched the poll for 15 minutes. There were (3) users on the site and in 15 minutes McDonald had picked up 50 votes, (with only 3 people on the site?) and as long as I watched the number just went higher and higher.

SO SAD BERNADETTE!

I am still voting for Alan and Joe but I can't in good judgement continue to support Bernadette after this developement.

What a sad day. :-(

Guest Further Proof of Fraud
Do you find it interesting that he is on vacation with his family? That's what outstanding fathers and parents do for their kids during Easter Vacation. That's the kind of man he is and he will be the same for the rest of our kids when he is elected to the BOE.

The single most important thing for the children is to vote out the three stooges running for re-eletion.

You are correct on one important issue, Munro is a very important candidate, just look at the thumping he is giving the former BOE President you want re-elected. 528 to 132 Yes that's correct 396 votes ahead of

the losers.

HE MUST BE OUT OF MONEY BY NOW IF HAS ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON 528 VOTES.

Trying the same spin with the Campbell Ticket.

What about the incumbemts, The Degesere Ticket.

It won't be long now before you and the rest of the losers backing their meal ticket will be out on the street looking for a new sugar momma to hire you or your husband.

Further proof that Bernadette's ego was bruised and she resorted to trick's and fraud to mend her ego with the two hour vote blitz for herself.

This was posted the day before the 6oo+ votes were logged into the poll in under two hours.

You don't need to be a Deputy Cheif of Police to follow this trail or evidence.

Very bad move at a critical time in the election.

Guest Race is over
Your post is accurate, as far as Bernadette McDonald, wow how she showed her true ways today. It took you since the inception of the Web Poll to get that many votes, but she has, at the time of this writing 6 pm Sunday, suddenly and surely as fake as she is, 407 votes in less than 3 hours time.

Just another thing she has done to show the people of Kearny her arrogance. Tell me her ego wasn't hurting from the true poll numbers from over 2 weeks. She had to do something and she did. SHAME.

The Dictator has shown her true colors to the world on one of the most religous days of the year. If she will do this on Easter Sunday what will she do with the future of our kids in her hands?

President of the BOE ? I don't think she could be President of a high school fraternity with this type of morals and seriously lacking honor or dignity.

Guest Help us a little, PLEASE

NEWS FLASH This is not the 80's.

So now the teachers are going to rape the taxpayers back in return for the 80's? I agree the teachers are there to educate our most precious assets but can they forgive us our sins with a one year wage freeze?

Is that to much to ask?

Guest SHE HAS TO GO
KOTW should erase all of the FRAUDS 600+ votes in two hours. Talk about a shameless ***

Manipulating a computer vote to pretend to have votes is the perfect example of the type of person

this Bernadette McDonald is. Kearny voters should be outraged at the blatant attempt by this classless

ego maniac and resoundingly bounce this cancer from our school system on April 20th.

Aside from her numerous documented abuse of office actions and this see through attempt to fool the people of Kearny is unforgivable and a true reflection of the fact that "THIS WOMAN CAN'T BE TRUSTED".

Everything that can be said on this issue is on this post.

Guest McDonalds cloud grows dark

WOW talk about a barn burner.

KOTW acknowledges and recognizes voter improprieties by McDonald.

McDonald's Faux Votes causes uproar in BOE race.

How can someone who claims to be so on top of everything allow this to happen?

Shameful display of a flawed character. Morally bankrupt at the highest levels of the current BOE.

It has been written many times but needs to be accomplished on the 20th.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT.

The next two elections we need to replace all of this group of misfits.

Guest Enough is Enough
Unless your Bernadette McDonald and sit on a Sunday afternoon, on Easter, voting over and over for yourself.

I got a call from a friend regarding a huge discrepancy in poll numbers today. I logged onto Kearny on the Web and watched the poll for 15 minutes. There were (3) users on the site and in 15 minutes McDonald had picked up 50 votes, (with only 3 people on the site?) and as long as I watched the number just went higher and higher.

SO SAD BERNADETTE!

When will it end? Threats to a candidates sister because she is a teacher and not kissing Bernadettes ring.

Unfair workplace pressure put on another cnadidates wife. False accusations made against a prominent resident running for the BOE. Unfair hiring practices and favoritism shown to siblings/nieces by the incumbents.

Reckless abuse of power to get playing time on an Kearny school system field. The list jsut keeps growing and growing.

We need to find a way to impeach the entire current BOE and vote on a completly different group of nine new BOE members.

Bernadette is running a school of self intrest that is so detremental to our town, our teachers and most importantly our children.

Act now and change this atmosphere of fraud and biased actions by The BOE

Guest NOT JUST MUNRO BACKERS
How nice for the BOE to have **** ******* not only to track down people who don't support the incumbents but to also manipulate the computer voting to give bernadette 600+ votes in under 2 hours.

Frank degesere approves of using taxpayer BOE employees to do the dirty work for The Sleeze Ticket?

Time to take a close look at **** *******, what is his job exactly? What does he make? We know Bernadette probably hired him. Do we really need a hit man for Bernadette on our payrolls?

**** ******* but watch what happens when the three incumbents get elected.

What a sad day for our town when we have NAZI type events happening during our BOE elections.

No matter who wins this race the McDonald ticket has polarized this town even more than when she is running her DICTATORSHIP.

WAKE UP KEARNY THE ZEIG HEIL GROUP OF BULLIES AND BULLSHITERS MUST GO.

IT'S NOT JUST MUNRO BACKERS WHO ARE APPALLED AND SICKENED BY THE VOTER FRAUD.

THE ENTIRE TOWN IS IN AN UPROAR OVER THIS MORALLY BANKRUPT INDIVIDUAL CORRUPTING OUR TOWN AND THE FAIR PROCESS OF ELECTIONS.

McDONALD SHOULD WITHDRAW FROM THIS ELECTION TODAY.

Guest POLL IN A SHAMBLES NOW
When will it end? Threats to a candidates sister because she is a teacher and not kissing Bernadettes ring.

Unfair workplace pressure put on another cnadidates wife. False accusations made against a prominent resident running for the BOE. Unfair hiring practices and favoritism shown to siblings/nieces by the incumbents.

Reckless abuse of power to get playing time on an Kearny school system field. The list jsut keeps growing and growing.

We need to find a way to impeach the entire current BOE and vote on a completly different group of nine new BOE members.

Bernadette is running a school of self intrest that is so detremental to our town, our teachers and most importantly our children.

Act now and change this atmosphere of fraud and biased actions by The BOE

KOTW should just take down the tainted poll and delete the fixed results entirely.

The voting fraud has made the poll a joke and with all the dirty tricks the incumbent ticket has pulled, they will resort to anything at this point. Don't be surprised if like their postion on the middle school they will try and spin this or now flood one of the challengers names with votes to try and hide their revealed fraud.

They will try and deflect blame onto the candidates or try and cast their shameful shadow on one of the honorable candidates for the BOE by raking up 600+ votes on them in under two hours.

Mark my words and just watch.

How sad is this we have to request the poll be taken down becasue of such an underhanded, shameful act on the part of BMcD.

Guest DoTheMath
Do King Munro and O'Malley a favor and keep putting in your posts.

Since you put in your rant Munro has gotten HUNDREDS of more votes than McDonald. You are a great asset to the new ticket. Becasue the votes are going to Munro that means King and O'Malley also. No need for an election. Out with the old and in with the new.

Better days ahead for Kearny Parents and Children.

"Since you put in your rant Munro has gotten HUNDREDS of more votes than McDonald". "Hundreds" more votes from three different people. But I guess that THIS was OK. If you vote for Campbell's boys, you'll get more of this craziness.

Guest What Change?
King does the KPD budget, Munro runs a business and O'Malley runs a business.

Business people are what we need on the board NOT TEACHERS.

They all want to be on the board to change the staus quo of how much can I get done for my family and how many jobs can I get for my friends.

No matter who wins this election we need to look at the hiring practices the BOE uses and review prior hirings to see how many positions are filled with Bernadette and her gangs friends and relatives.

Start with Jimmy Harkes and work your way back.

"King does the budget?" Is that why the OT he was hired to control in the PD was higher each year and never controlled? Kearny PD is reported to be losing $1 mil + because of budgeting. Problem is the KPD didn't recommend the cuts, they were made by the mayor and council.

"Munro runs a business?" Would that be the business of crossing picket lines, using scab employees in place of striking union members and stomping the rights of those union members? Sounds like someone I would want around my children.

"O'Malley runs a business?" Would that be a business that has made THOUSANDS of taxpayers dollars $$$ from the residents of Kearny by contracting with the Kearny BOE for electrical work?

"Business people are what we need on the board NOT TEACHERS?" That's like saying we need more lawyers running NASA only this ain't rocket science. Teachers are the heart and backbone of our educational system. Politicians wouldn't be that good for our children either.

"They all want to be on the board to change the status quo of how much can I get done for my family and how many jobs can I get for my friends." It sounds to me that they ARE also part the so-called status quo because Mr. King had a deputy chief's job created for him at a time when Kearny only had two DCs in the PD (All prior to his promotion). We now have three at $130,000 + each. This would be at the heart of a patronage/excessive salary arguement. As for Mr. Munro, he has a family member in the district that is a part-time employee who is looking for a full-time job. And finally, there is Mr. O'Malley who is still reaping the benefits of taxpayer business through the Kearny BOE. He is still doing electrical work at the high school even though he is a CANDIDATE for the KBOE. The sad part is that it is hidden because he is doing it as a sub-contractor under the main contractor's bid award.

Each one of these men may be good people at heart and each one may do good things in town. However, each one of these men has way too much baggage of his own coming into this campaign with no time on the board. This makes saying what they are doing "For the children" impossible to believe.

Guest kEARNY RESIDENTS ENRAGED
I'm shocked KOTW let this person post under the name "VOTE THE B**ch OFF." B**ch is a slur on par with nigger, spic, gook, etc. People have to realize that. Very irresponsible. As for the poster, YOU'RE the disgusting piece of dog shit.

And in general, can't we be more civil? This thread looks like a bunch of Tea Party signs.

You just don't get it. people are outraged about the fact that an elected official in charge of our kids education is of such low moral fiber. The abuse of power and abuse of her office as well as the peoples trust is shameful and deserving of scorn and ridicule. You reap what you sew.

You seemed to take great pleasure in writing nigger, spic and gook, a little hidden racism there?

B**ch can also refer to a female dog. If your so offended where have you been since the site went up?

The posts about the guys running for the office have been just as nasty and nothing has ever been written about your outrage at that? Now that people are mad as hell and writing about a female so all of a sudden it's not right.

Call it a tea Party if you like but KEARNY RESIDENTS ARE PISSED AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

Guest Guest
But you don't point out that NJ teachers are now the highest paid in the country and we are no where near the top in student performance. I would support those high salaries if and only if they were based on merit and hiring decisions were made solely on merit, not who knows whom.

As I've said the salaries are now in line with what a college educated professional should be making. This is only after decades of teachers making very poor salaries.

I think you'd better check the numbers on student performance again. You'll find that New Jersey is near the top in many key categories.

Guest Guest
ANY IDIOT CAN POST ON THIS SITE,LOOK IN THE MIRROR SEE WHAT I MEAN.

PEOPLE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE LOW RENT GROUP SPINELESS GROUP OF MCDONALDS BACKERS POST ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY CAN IN A FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CURRENT BOARDS UNETHICAL ACTIONS.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE APPARENTLY THE ONLY MORON. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CAMPELL.

YOU MUST BE DEGESERE'S SLATE, YOU KNOW THE LIAR. JUST LIKE YOUR SLATE.

THEY WERE ALL FOR THE MIDDLE SCHOOL UNTIL THE TOWN ERUPTED IN THEIR FACES THEN THEY WERE AGAINST IT. BULLSHIT

THE DICTATOR WANTS TO GIVE HER DAUGHTER HER DIPLOMA AT GRADUATION? WHO GIVES A DAMN.

THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN WHORED OUT ENOUGH BY THIS B**ch.

THE DICTATOR WANTS HER FAMILY TO BE TREATED DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSES FAMILY? BULLSHIT

THE DICTATOR WANTS TO GIVE HER FRIENDS JOBS? BULLSHIT

WHO THE HELL IS SHE, NOBODY THAT'S WHO SHE IS.

APRIL 20TH IS RECKONING DAY FOR ALL YOU BERNADAETTE MCDONALD APPOINTEES AND JOB WHORES.

WHEN THE NEW GUYS GET IN YOU WILL ALL BE ACCOUNTABLE.

Shame on you for your dirty mouth and your low life responses. This ticket of yours continuously refers to "low income," "trailer parks" and "south kearny" (south of midland aveune). Does this mean that your "heroes" are only interested in the needs of the "upper class," those living north of Midland Avenue? or to put it plainer, Roosevelt School district? What is wrong with those having lower incomes and living in a trailer parks? Not everyone can be a millionaire, or a chief of police or run an electrical business. Some people are simply blue collar workers struggling everyday to support their families and ensure that their children get a good, sound education. And yes, some people live below your "high water mark." Some people live at the "other end of town." Does this mean that they don't count? It would seem like their interests would be better supported if they all moved "uptown." And finally, shame on you for including anyone's children in your mean, vindictive ranting. Children should definitely be off-limits to your hatred and vicious spewing. Stick to the real issues, pal. Your candidates have certainly lost my support. If you represent what they are campaigning for, I and many others are disillusioned and disappointed. I am out of here and moving my support "downtown."

You just don't get it. people are outraged about the fact that an elected official in charge of our kids education is of such low moral fiber. The abuse of power and abuse of her office as well as the peoples trust is shameful and deserving of scorn and ridicule. You reap what you sew.

You seemed to take great pleasure in writing nigger, spic and gook, a little hidden racism there?

B**ch can also refer to a female dog. If your so offended where have you been since the site went up?

The posts about the guys running for the office have been just as nasty and nothing has ever been written about your outrage at that? Now that people are mad as hell and writing about a female so all of a sudden it's not right.

Call it a tea Party if you like but KEARNY RESIDENTS ARE PISSED AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

You're an idiot. I don't even like Mrs. McDonald. I think what she did in response to the David Paskiewicz fiasco was irresponsible and fell short of a real solution (banning tap recorders and slapping the teacher on the wrist). I think she should have lost her seat a long time ago. That said, I don't go around making rants, calling her a "B**ch" and so on. What is your stance even? You don't say anything substantive. You just say "B**ch," and "corrupt" and "abusive." I've seen people on here talk about the fact that her kid went to private school. I mean, what else are you going to churn out? You're just making up a bunch of crap and screaming and yelling about stuff you don't know or really even care about.

It's obvious you have a personal vendetta. It's obvious you hate women. What's the matter? Did somebody pass you up for some position? Why don't you run? Your platform can be "Mrs. McDonald is a B**ch." If your D**bA** can figure it out, then maybe you could cast the one vote you'll receive.

Guest Guest
If she doesn't move out of town she better watch her back.

BERNACOW DO YOU THINK WE ARE AS STUPID AS YOU AND THINK YOU GOT ALL THOSE VOTES (600+)FROM KEARNY RESIDENTS IN TWO HOURS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THINK AGAIN.

YOU HAVE JUST DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE.

HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC?

NO HONOR, NO MORALS, NO CLASS, NO SUPPORT, NO CHANCE

Okay, now you have hit an all-time low. Now you have taken to threatening the candidates? Are you a stalker? You have made very distinct threats to a real life person. Can this be legal? While you certainly are entitled to campaign for whatever candidate you choose, you have certainly lost all perspective and hold on sanity. I cannot believe that any of the candidates running would sanction your verbal abuse and outright threats. You call this woman a cow and a b--ch simply because she is not your candidate of choice? I am a parent with children in this school district and I am appalled at your methods of campaigning and support for ANY candidate. You are a frightening individual with obvious mental problems. Wake up! This is a school BOE campaign and election, not a revolution!!! ! Whoever you are, if I were the new campaign candidates, I would seriously consider unhitching your wagon and "excommunicating" you from their group. By the way, I know BMD and she is none of the things you say. She is an honorable woman and mother, and is not responsible for any of the things you are accusing her . Vote for her or not vote for her, your choice. But, no one has a right nor should they have a need to abuse any candidate the way you have. GET SOME HELP, BUDDY!!!!!

Guest NOT IN TWO HOURS
"Since you put in your rant Munro has gotten HUNDREDS of more votes than McDonald". "Hundreds" more votes from three different people. But I guess that THIS was OK. If you vote for Campbell's boys, you'll get more of this craziness.

Munro, O'Malley, King, Doffant and Sgalia, all the legitamate candidates compiled their votes over weeks not 2 hours on Easter Sunday with only 3 people logged onto the site.

You can forget about trying to repair this atomic bomb that has proven what we all know all along, she can't be trusted for a NY minute.