The Gardens is it really true

Guest *provis*

Why are you fed up. You have to be living there to mention the people in five rooms that you talked about.

Your right they probably do live here, that is what happens when you are home all day with no job, you worry about everybody else and their business, maybe you should get off the web and get a job so we can stop feeding your family.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not doing a thing about the single women in 5 rooms, the guy with one son in 5 rooms, the overweight couple in 5 rooms....it just goes on and on.....He continues to allow this. Like you said, it should be for people in need. It has become a laughingstock in the area now. drugs, lowlife, drunks, brawling.....Nothing like when Mr. lucas was incharge. AND THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT! PS...another thing, how many apartments can one family have?

Your kidding right? If you were living here when Lucas was here and now with Rogers here, you will know the Lucas let everything slide, while Mike has cleaned it up. He is not done yet either. There are more changes to come. I guess maybe you are one of the ones to be evicted or on the list. Everyone here is happy with the big change.

Guest patty c.
Your kidding right? If you were living here when Lucas was here and now with Rogers here, you will know the Lucas let everything slide, while Mike has cleaned it up. He is not done yet either. There are more changes to come. I guess maybe you are one of the ones to be evicted or on the list. Everyone here is happy with the big change.

That's right. This placed is different from what it was 2 yrs ago. It's like a whole new world down here now. And that's the truth. All the trash is gone. Now when they come to visit they have to sneak in because the drunks and druggies are mainly on the trespassing. Sorry. Great job Mike.

Lucas was more a family person he wasnt one to throw children out in the street, nor could he throw families who didn't have a pot to piss in out. I am sure there are a lot of people who would love to have Mr. Lucas back. Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.

That's right. This placed is different from what it was 2 yrs ago. It's like a whole new world down here now. And that's the truth. All the trash is gone. Now when they come to visit they have to sneak in because the drunks and druggies are mainly on the trespassing. Sorry. Great job Mike.

Well it is time to take a look in the Kingsland Courts because it needs a clean out.

Lucas was more a family person he wasnt one to throw children out in the street, nor could he throw families who didn't have a pot to piss in out. I am sure there are a lot of people who would love to have Mr. Lucas back. Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.

The families he threw out didn't deserve to have ***** ****. They didn't even know where they were half the time. And if you don't have a pot to piss in its time to get a JOB.

• 3 weeks later...
No its not his fault, but what about all the people in there now most of them are kids who got their girlfriends pregnant and their parents know someone who got them in, or meter maids who work for the town and have a second job have no kids but gets in without putting in an application, a waitress from tops diner who makes about 800 to more a week has no children at home and has a 2bedroom apt which she shares with any of her current boyfriends .And the final one a family who has a townhouse style apt there but there mom lives down th shore with the sister and the 2 college graduate kids are left the home .....this is by far not ethical, it is against the law,not to mention not fair ,yes it is meant for families that work and still have a hard time making ends meet or single parents struggling,it is not meant for single people who spend their paychecks getting high so they cant afford a regular apt, or to be left to relatives when you decide to leave like in a will .

Well lets get to the one family whose mom lives down the shore with the sister> First off lets make a correction to that. The mother right now helps her daughter down the shore with her kids because her husband who is a US Marine has just been sent to Iraq to fight for scum such as yourself! That family should be in your prays instead of on this site!

Well lets get to the one family whose mom lives down the shore with the sister> First off lets make a correction to that. The mother right now helps her daughter down the shore with her kids because her husband who is a US Marine has just been sent to Iraq to fight for scum such as yourself! That family should be in your prays instead of on this site!

Those are adults that are home while their mother is down the shore. Both kids are in college. So what. What about all the kids down there in the apts left alone. They don't have to leave because they live be themselves. Second of all there is never any partys there or trouble.

Mike can you please look into the lady in bldg. ** who has her daughter the two kids her grand daughter with her baby and boyfriend and herself in a one bedroom apt. The noise in the hallway is uncalled for. The place is filthy and its a fire hazard,with so many in a one bedroom. The kids are up playing until midnight sometimes outside. Please look into it.

Guest the bag lady
Mike can you please look into the lady in bldg. ** who has her daughter the two kids her grand daughter with her baby and boyfriend and herself in a one bedroom apt. The noise in the hallway is uncalled for. The place is filthy and its a fire hazard,with so many in a one bedroom. The kids are up playing until midnight sometimes outside. Please look into it.

"LADY" your really using that word loosely aren't you?

He needs to check a lot of arpartments in both places there are loads of live-ins especially in the courts from what I hear, funny they come in at night with their hats and hoods on like nobody see's them. Not fair to the honest rent paying tenants - also a danger to the children who live there we don't know who is what anymore! All fun and games until a child is taken or molested.

:lol: Who do you think you are? All of you? If you have a problem with that family talk to her oldest daughter and her granddaughter.

You think you have the right to put people down? Don't you all live in the same place? Aren't all of you in the same position? Or are you living there to scam the government? You are a bunch of loosers who do nothing else but sit ariund drink, do drugs and beat your kids if you can find them. You people are what gives the Gardens and Harrison a bad name.

You should mind your own family, maybe get off of your kid beating a$$es and do something productive with yourself.

I don't know, maybe a JOB. Maybe clean your own houses. Bathe what you call your children once in a while. See so many other things you could be doing. :lol:

Have a wonderful day.

See what I am talking about? No one in the Gardens knows anything. None of them live there. I know this for a fact. I am her oldest and I know who is there. Mind your business. Like I said before clean your own house, and when it is spotless than maybe, just maybe you can talk. Until then, MIND YOUR SELF. if you have a problem with that you know who to see. I am always around.

Guest An unhappy neighbor

Mr. Rodgers, There are 5 people (AT LEAST 5) living in a filthy dirty 1 bedroom apartment in bldg. **. (AND I DO MEAN FILTHY DIRTY!) It is NOT fair to the other tenants in this bldg. Can you please do something about this. The maintainance men can comfirm this, since they have recently been in the apartment.

Thank you in advance for your help, I do realize how difficult your position can be at times.

See what I am talking about? No one in the Gardens knows anything. None of them live there. I know this for a fact. I am her oldest and I know who is there. Mind your business. Like I said before clean your own house, and when it is spotless than maybe, just maybe you can talk. Until then, MIND YOUR SELF. if you have a problem with that you know who to see. I am always around.

Yes I do live here. Your mother is begging people for money even kids. You are not supposed to be there and you are no damn good. Look at your criminal record and then we can talk. Until then clean your act up and get the hell out. How can we talk you are always high.

Mr. Rodgers, There are 5 people (AT LEAST 5) living in a filthy dirty 1 bedroom apartment in bldg. **. (AND I DO MEAN FILTHY DIRTY!) It is NOT fair to the other tenants in this bldg. Can you please do something about this. The maintainance men can comfirm this, since they have recently been in the apartment.

Thank you in advance for your help, I do realize how difficult your position can be at times.

It's not that teneants are just bitching. First of all the one is a druggie that does not take care of her kids. They are in and out all hours of the night. People are concerned that DYFS is not involvedand its only a matter of time the kids will be taken away. If your a concerned daughter on here talking then take some resposiblity and talk to your sister about her addictions. She is a mother with two kids. She is never with them and dumps them in the gardens all day while she is gone off with all the young punks she hangs with. She is in her 30's and she hangs with teenagers. Wake up. The main thing on here is there are 7 people in a one bedroom apt. They are not on the lease and something should be done.

Yes I do live here. Your mother is begging people for money even kids. You are not supposed to be there and you are no damn good. Look at your criminal record and then we can talk. Until then clean your act up and get the hell out. How can we talk you are always high.

Excuse me, she is not the oldest i am. You have the wrong person she is my sister and if you have a problem with anyone in my family let ME know. My mom has problems you better watch what you say. I know what is going on and my family and I are trying to take care of it. Until then clean your own house and mind your own kids. My sister being "high" is none of your concern. GET A LIFE and you wouldnt know what is going on in everyone elses. All of you live in the gardens!!! You have no right to talk. About anyone.

It's not that teneants are just bitching. First of all the one is a druggie that does not take care of her kids. They are in and out all hours of the night. People are concerned that DYFS is not involvedand its only a matter of time the kids will be taken away. If your a concerned daughter on here talking then take some resposiblity and talk to your sister about her addictions. She is a mother with two kids. She is never with them and dumps them in the gardens all day while she is gone off with all the young punks she hangs with. She is in her 30's and she hangs with teenagers. Wake up. The main thing on here is there are 7 people in a one bedroom apt. They are not on the lease and something should be done.

Hey stupid, once again, this time I will go slow: T-H-E-Y D-O N-O-T L-I-V-E T-H-E-R-E. Mind your own. You have a problem be come see me. I will be there this weekend. I know for a fact you are not perfect, look where you live and look at how you look.

Pathetic. All of you.

Your right they probably do live here, that is what happens when you are home all day with no job, you worry about everybody else and their business, maybe you should get off the web and get a job so we can stop feeding your family.

I agree. Stop beating your kids and get a job.

I know who you are and I am telling her oldest daughter. lol Then lets see what you have to say.

Please all of you get a life. Get some jobs.

wow some one really wants to s**k up to the boss dont they? your just another low life trying to s**k up to rodgers so he wont kick u out cuz your rent is late. why dont you just go up to him and ask him if he wants to be ******? after a "tough" at the office im sure he'll enjoy it.and about the woman your talking about, her apartment is not filthy. have you been inside of it? no. * people do not live there. her grandaughter and only her grandaughter lives there and rodgers knows! aint that something? her grandaughter pays extra money to rodgers so she can live there just to take care of her grandmother. unlike you jerkof*s she has a heart and cares about here family.so mind your goddamn buisness and worry about your own sorry life. you live in a low income housing development just like the rest of us. you need to find a hobby because poking ur head into someone elses life is PATHETIC! i bet that if i knew who you were i could tell everyone on this site something degrading about your life that will have you feeling like crap. you are not perfect and i know for a fact that you have skeletons in your closet that are just waiting to come out and embaress you. trust me they will find their way.