The Gardens is it really true

Guest *provis*

Please all of you get a life. Get some jobs.

I do have a job. They need a job. And after their job they should clean the house. You don't live in the hallway that we live in. And have to worry about bugs from having a filthy apt. It is my business. If you don't like what you read on here,then don't come on.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please all of you get a life. Get some jobs.

Please don't listen to that trash talking person who goes by the name "guest"! If you all went to work and got lifes what would I do for cheap entertainment?

Guest from around the corner
I know who you are and I am telling her oldest daughter. lol Then lets see what you have to say.

They know who you are and they are going to RAT YOU OUT! ha ha ha ROTFLMAO!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO TELL ON YOU!!!! My side hurts from laughing so much!!!! This website is the best free entertainment out there.

I do have a job. They need a job. And after their job they should clean the house. You don't live in the hallway that we live in. And have to worry about bugs from having a filthy apt. It is my business. If you don't like what you read on here,then don't come on.

I agree with you 100%, but if you don't like where you live move, or at the very least, tell the man who runs the place. Plus, if you don't like what you read on this site, get a better job, then move. But that's IMO of course.

I know who you are and I am telling her oldest daughter. lol Then lets see what you have to say.

listen u need to mind ur own buisness about who goes in and out of sum1's apartment. its not ur problem so stop bi*chin and leave it alone. mind ur own family and make sure ur kids are fed before u jump on the computer and rag on other peoples lives.

I agree with you 100%, but if you don't like where you live move, or at the very least, tell the man who runs the place. Plus, if you don't like what you read on this site, get a better job, then move. But that's IMO of course.

please, amuse me. wut job do u have? is it sittin on ur ass all day yellin at ur kids and collecting welfare?cuz u sure got alot of time on ur hands to be talking sh*t about ppl

your right it is your business, so stop complaining on here and tell the man in charge and make sure it is followed up, if things are not addressed then go to the board of health. If what you are saying is true, noone has to live like that.

your right it is your business, so stop complaining on here and tell the man in charge and make sure it is followed up, if things are not addressed then go to the board of health. If what you are saying is true, noone has to live like that.

We won't be living like this much longer. We went to the man in charge and he went to their apt. Thank you for taking care of this.

if you dont like where you live move? are you for real? Why should someone have to move because the neighbors are dirty. the dirty neighbor is the one that should have to more. make the complaint to the proper authority and see it true.

if you dont like where you live move? are you for real? Why should someone have to move because the neighbors are dirty. the dirty neighbor is the one that should have to more. make the complaint to the proper authority and see it true.

All of you are a bunch of loosers. Get a job.

Guest Just another neighbor
We won't be living like this much longer. We went to the man in charge and he went to their apt. Thank you for taking care of this.

Good for you! Hopefully now that he has seen the problem he will do something about it.

• 2 months later...
Good for you! Hopefully now that he has seen the problem he will do something about it.

Same guy causing trouble again in the gardens. He's on the list and she lets him live there so I say get her the hell out so we can have some peace in the bldg. He is nothing but a scum bag. It's not right that she doesn't get the boot for causing all the problems. Someone else would be out by now. He's been on the list a long time. Well maybe now they will keep his ass in jail for awhile.

Guest Tru Dat
Same guy causing trouble again in the gardens. He's on the list and she lets him live there so I say get her the hell out so we can have some peace in the bldg. He is nothing but a scum bag. It's not right that she doesn't get the boot for causing all the problems. Someone else would be out by now. He's been on the list a long time. Well maybe now they will keep his ass in jail for awhile.

You are 100% right. She should be thrown out, why should everyone else have to live in fear because he is an animal. She is not supposed to have him there,he is there all the time, usually they keep people in jail when they stab someone, I wonder how this was written up being there is a town employee involved. Sorry Honey people on crack and knives just don't go together....better get yourself as far away from him before soemthing horrible happens.

I agree, but then again she works for the town and you know how that goes.

I heard that scene looked like a homicide when he was done stabbing her .. maintenance clean the hallway yet??

and what about all the single women and couples living in 5 rooms?

So, what about them? You got a problem, take it to the office. Conplaining on here gets you nowhere and if you don't want to go to the office stop conplaining.

Thet won't put her out, she works for the town and what about the other town worker that got shot, he not on the list either.

Being as though my first post was deleted.. i'll try this again.. Does anyone know if the girl being spoken about in the previous post is okay?? I heard the scene was quite bloody.

i dont know what is wrong with what i am asking?? does someone want to cover up the fact there was a stabbing in the gardens??

Being as though my first post was deleted.. i'll try this again.. Does anyone know if the girl being spoken about in the previous post is okay?? I heard the scene was quite bloody.

i dont know what is wrong with what i am asking?? does someone want to cover up the fact there was a stabbing in the gardens??

Well if the cops are trying to cover it up they are not doing her any favor because the next time she may be dead.

Not really. They are just trying too cover the story with some other bullshit. So what she works for the town. That's no reason .Whats good for one is good for all. We don't want them in this bldg at all. She is just like her mother.

Thet won't put her out, she works for the town and what about the other town worker that got shot, he not on the list either.

I AM A LITTLE LOST HE WAS NOT SHOT IN HARRISON SO EXPLAIN WHY HE COULD GO ON THE LIST. AND THAT GUY NEVER EVEN COMES INTO THE GARDENS ANYMORE. PLEASE WITH THAT FAMILY I THINKS HE WOULD BE TO SCARED TO GO BACK IN THERE.

AND WHEN WAS THERE A STABBING IN THE GARDENS?

IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THE TRUE STORY.

I AM A LITTLE LOST HE WAS NOT SHOT IN HARRISON SO EXPLAIN WHY HE COULD GO ON THE LIST. AND THAT GUY NEVER EVEN COMES INTO THE GARDENS ANYMORE. PLEASE WITH THAT FAMILY I THINKS HE WOULD BE TO SCARED TO GO BACK IN THERE.

AND WHEN WAS THERE A STABBING IN THE GARDENS?

HE SHOULD BE ON THE LIST BECAUSE OF THE OTHER STUFF. AND YEA HE DOESN'T GO TO THE GARDENS BUT HE HANGS IN THE COURTS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND

IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THE TRUE STORY.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TRUE STORY IN THE GARDENS. THE COPS THAT WERE CALLED THAT NIGHT KNOW THE TRUE STORY.