Another ACLU outrage

Guest 2smart4u

Since we are a Christian nation of course we set the rules. That's why our currency reads "In God We Trust" not "In Allah We Trust". As far as you "opposing that for rather obvious reasons" is concerned, tell it to someone who may care.

Idiot,

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be going out of your way to argue about this all the time.

There's no reason why our currency should say anything about God, Allah, the FSM or anything of the kind. Why do you need it?

The reason it shouldn't say anything is that our currency has nothing to do with whether Americans believe in a god or not. Because millions of good and patriotic Americans do not believe in a god, it's morally wrong for the country's majority to presume to speak for them.

If it was necessary, I might understand, but it's not. All it does is provide ammunition for idiots like you to shoot at good Americans you don't agree with.

I don't know you, and I wouldn't care to know you. You're a nasty, vile person. Why don't you try a little decency and humility?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patriot
Idiot,

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be going out of your way to argue about this all the time.

There's no reason why our currency should say anything about God, Allah, the FSM or anything of the kind. Why do you need it?

The reason it shouldn't say anything is that our currency has nothing to do with whether Americans believe in a god or not. Because millions of good and patriotic Americans do not believe in a god, it's morally wrong for the country's majority to presume to speak for them.

If it was necessary, I might understand, but it's not. All it does is provide ammunition for idiots like you to shoot at good Americans you don't agree with.

I don't know you, and I wouldn't care to know you. You're a nasty, vile person. Why don't you try a little decency and humility?

Pay attention and I'll teach you something. You cannot be a "good and patriotic American" if you don't

believe in God. Only Loony Left atheists would think that. Also, the reason "In God We Trust" is on our

currency is to annoy atheists, and since we set the rules we can do that. Bottom line; live by our rules, choke

yourself, or move to China.

You cannot be a "good and patriotic American" if you don't believe in God.

You mean like Albert Einstein, when he was alive?

Ronald Reagan, the former president's son?

Carl Sagan, the brilliant cosmologist.

There are millions of people who don't believe in "God," as you call it, and are good Americans.

Like I said, you're a vile, nasty person.

Guest *Autonomous*
Pay attention and I'll teach you something. You cannot be a "good and patriotic American" if you don't

believe in God. Only Loony Left atheists would think that. Also, the reason "In God We Trust" is on our

currency is to annoy atheists, and since we set the rules we can do that. Bottom line; live by our rules, choke

Like I said-evil. Also vile, disgusting prejudice.

%**% YOU AND YOUR GOD!

Guest *Autonomous*

Guess this guy...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20922106/

...isn't a patriot even though he's serving in Iraq. Why are posts screened if crap like this is allowed? What if he said the same thing about black people? Choke yourself?!? Seriously, wtf?

Tell you what, Patriot. Explain to me in a rational manner WHY an atheist cannot be a good and patriotic American. According to you, a Muslim protesting the war is more American than I who fought in it. You can't do it, because your belief has no more basis in fact than the idea that blacks are inferior to whites.

You don't set the rules. Otherwise you'd still have prayer in the schools, you'd be able to force me to say 'Under God,' and you'd be able to teach Creationism. You can't because the rule of law applies equally to everyone whether Christian, Muslim, Atheist, black, white, whatever a person may be. You'd like for the law to favor you but it doesn't, so you come here and post your vile filth from safe in your bedroom. You are a pathetic worm pretending to be a Marine, yet you can't even answer the question of what unit you served in! I was going to vote for McCain-but he'd only support bigots like you. Screw you-I'm voting for Obama.

Guest Anti-Fundamentalist
Pay attention and I'll teach you something. You cannot be a "good and patriotic American" if you don't believe in God.

Absolute bullshit.

Also, the hypocrisy of you using Microsoft Windows to write this (Bill Gates is atheist) is hilarious.

Only Loony Left atheists would think that. Also, the reason "In God We Trust" is on our

currency is to annoy atheists, and since we set the rules we can do that.

Oh, you can set the rules? Is that so?

Why isn't Christianity the official religion of the USA, then?

Why can't you teach Biblical creationism in public schools?

Why are so few of the Ten Commandments enforced by law (and the few that are obvious things that have been illegal long before Christianity was founded)?

People can worship other gods or no gods, take God's name in vain, ignore the Sabbath, dishonor their parents, commit adultery, lie, and covet, all without breaking a single law. Also, how come I can black out the line "In God We Trust" on a paper bill with a Sharpie in front of whoever I want, and neither they nor you can do a damned thing about it? Hah! Some control YOU'VE got. You have no control. No one cares about "your rules" but you and your stupid fundie friends. Here in the 21st century, we can use human decency as a basis for creating a good working set of rules. No need for your ancient, antiquated, primitive, barbaric, nonsense getting in the way.

You know, that anti-coveting Commandment is actually pretty anti-capitalist, since coveting is the primary driving force of capitalism. You couldn't make the Ten Commandments law without forcing the USA into Communism or something similar. Stupid doublethinking fundie.

You wish you made the rules. You're just clinging to the little abuses that haven't been fixed yet because there are currently bigger fish to fry. It's only a matter of time before it joins the pile of corrected abuses. The majority of Americans, Christians included, have had enough of your garbage. Your influence is ever-shrinking, and you cling to your sinking ship like a fool.

Bottom line; live by our rules, choke

HAH! Instead, I mock and ignore your rules. What are you going to do about it, big boy? Not a damned thing, that's what. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, fundie. :lol:

Guest Melanie

In other words, you're going out of your way to be a p---k. We can see that.

If someone could post the address I'd like to send a contribution to the fund to help this nitwit have his head surgically removed from his butt, he seems incapable of ever doing it on hos own.

And as for your "America Love It or Leave It" blather, I offer you two one-finger salutes.

Guest a proud american
Apparently you Loony Lefties can't handle the truth. In Oct. 2006, Bush signed into law , an order transferring

the Mt. Soledad Memorial into federal property. That was designed to protect the site from further lawsuits of

the Loony atheists. Just as Arlington Cemetery, with all it's crosses, is protected, so now will Mt. Soledad be

protected. I can't make this any simpler. I know you Loonys are intellectually challenged, so if you don't

understand this ask a republican to explain it to you.

Explain your comment that the Supreme Court of the US has already decided this case. Since it takes a republican as you say.

Guest 2smart4u
If someone could post the address I'd like to send a contribution to the fund to help this nitwit have his head surgically removed from his butt, he seems incapable of ever doing it on hos own.

And as for your "America Love It or Leave It" blather, I offer you two one-finger salutes.

I see Patriot really got the Loonys stirred up. Interesting that Loony Lefties don't like being told

the truth. But I agree with Patriot, atheists are typically angry people, always looking for a fight. (Ref.

Mt. Soledad Memorial). They don't have many friends, usually only other atheists will associate with

them. They tend to be outcasts in their neighborhoods, sticking to themselves.

"two one-finger salutes" ?? That makes eleven, obviously your I.Q.

Guest Patriot
Guess this guy...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20922106/

...isn't a patriot even though he's serving in Iraq. Why are posts screened if crap like this is allowed? What if he said the same thing about black people? Choke yourself?!? Seriously, wtf?

Tell you what, Patriot. Explain to me in a rational manner WHY an atheist cannot be a good and patriotic American. According to you, a Muslim protesting the war is more American than I who fought in it. You can't do it, because your belief has no more basis in fact than the idea that blacks are inferior to whites.

You don't set the rules. Otherwise you'd still have prayer in the schools, you'd be able to force me to say 'Under God,' and you'd be able to teach Creationism. You can't because the rule of law applies equally to everyone whether Christian, Muslim, Atheist, black, white, whatever a person may be. You'd like for the law to favor you but it doesn't, so you come here and post your vile filth from safe in your bedroom. You are a pathetic worm pretending to be a Marine, yet you can't even answer the question of what unit you served in! I was going to vote for McCain-but he'd only support bigots like you. Screw you-I'm voting for Obama.

Oh, No, you're voting for Obama ?? You really know how to hurt a guy.

%**% YOU AND YOUR GOD!

Is KOTW censoring self-censored words? It looks like they wrote (let's pretend "boat" is a curse word for this example) b**t instead of "boat", but even the first and last letters were additionally censored (with "%" I guess to be different from the user's self-censoring).

What kind of fascism is this? Not a single letter allowed? Censoring on top of censoring? Even on the radio someone can say "* ***" without getting in any trouble.

What the hell?

I see Patriot really got the Loonys stirred up.

lol, it's still only you who agrees with you.

Interesting that Loony Lefties don't like being told

the truth.

LOL

But I agree with Patriot,

Of course, since you're the same person.

atheists are typically angry people, always looking for a fight. (Ref.

Mt. Soledad Memorial).

Really? Never heard of any atheists bombing the workplaces of people they disagree with (e.g. abortion clinics). Your reality is fantasy, as usual.

They don't have many friends, usually only other atheists will associate with

LOL, you really don't know anything, do you?

Remarks like these only offend other children, 2dim. :lol:

Guest *Autonomous*
Oh, No, you're voting for Obama ?? You really know how to hurt a guy.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. Rather than answer any of my questions you post more drivel. Your cowardice would arouse my pity if you weren't so repugnant. What will you do now-respond with one of your aliases or threaten me from the safety of your bedroom? How tall will you be this time-you've given us three different heights already. Hold on to your illusions little man-they're obviously all that you have.

Guest *Autonomous*
I see Patriot really got the Loonys stirred up. Interesting that Loony Lefties don't like being told

the truth. But I agree with Patriot, atheists are typically angry people, always looking for a fight. (Ref.

Mt. Soledad Memorial). They don't have many friends, usually only other atheists will associate with

The truth? I suppose you can address questions I asked then? Of course you can't. As for angry people-the atheist wasn't the one telling people to choke themselves.

YOU talking about IQs? WHAT a laugh.

At least I'm smart enough to read the Constitution and understand the government cannot favor a specific religion, unlike you and your nitwit partner in stupidity PatRat.

Guest 2smart4u
Awww, we scared off poor 2Dim4patty. Can't answer the challenge, eh?

Reading this post, I'd say the poster was 14 or 15. Which raises the question, why are you up so late,

you have school tomorrow (and you can't afford to miss any schooling).

Guest *Autonomous*
Reading this post, I'd say the poster was 14 or 15. Which raises the question, why are you up so late,

you have school tomorrow (and you can't afford to miss any schooling).

So you CAN answer the question? Or are you a coward too?

Guest *Autonomous*
You're a pathetic excuse for a man. Rather than answer any of my questions you post more drivel. Your cowardice would arouse my pity if you weren't so repugnant. What will you do now-respond with one of your aliases or threaten me from the safety of your bedroom? How tall will you be this time-you've given us three different heights already. Hold on to your illusions little man-they're obviously all that you have.

So it turned out to be the first choice. I should have added "while slinking away with you tail between your legs" I suppose.