Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I notice that you usually respond during working hours Tommy boy.... Is that what my tax paying money goes to? You surfing the net???? :D

Guest Guest

UNDER MAYOR:

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:56 AM 

Unregistered

Is this a joke?! cause I find the whole statement quite funny. 

UNDER WHO HAS A HOUSE DOWN THE SHORE:

Posted: May 24 2004, 08:28 AM 

Unregistered

half of new jersey has a house "down the shore"

so what's the big deal?

Tommy boy your like an open book

Guest Guest
Tax records are public information. The tax record shows that the property that Mr. Powell owns IS on a 50x100 lot. Would someone perhaps have a copy of an old tax record that shows otherwise? If they do they should come forward with that. I wonder, is there anyone he knows who maybe works in the tax office and could change something like that.............things that make you go............hmmmm 

Powell Lover  Posted: May 23 2004, 07:35 PM 

Unregistered

Isn't their a Powell that works in the Tax office. Can this

$h!t be so obvious and illegal and no one does anything about it?????? 

let's keep him on 1 page

Guest aaaarrrhhhh

Tommy boy//////// you were on page two for a minute! I got scared!! Hows the illegal two family coming along???/////////////I'm sure there's no problem. Who's going to try?////////

Guest OOOHHH

WHAT'S NEXT,

QUOTE (Got a question @ Oct 28 2003, 03:24 PM)

Ok now that answers some questions - PV is the spot where "several" Harrison residents are employeed due to the connections they have. I hear that in order to work there you must know somebody - only way to get in!! I guess that is typical of one hand washed the other. 

Alot of people work there. Just ask Councilman Kelly about working there, and how to get fired from there. 

Posted on May 24 2004, 02:04 PM

Tax records are public information. The tax record shows that the property that Mr. Powell owns IS on a 50x100 lot. Would someone perhaps have a copy of an old tax record that shows otherwise? If they do they should come forward with that. I wonder, is there anyone he knows who maybe works in the tax office and could change something like that.............things that make you go............hmmmm 

Unregistered

:ph34r:

Guest Anheiser Bush

Hey Tommy, Boy I bet you were a Budweiser Drinker. You just look like a Bud, maybe a Natural Light Drinker, you are kinda cheap

Guest Guest
AMONG THE CONNECTED

Those on the payroll of the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioners

include Garfield Councilman Joseph Delaney, who earns $56,073 as an

equipment operator and sits on the Garfield governing body with Krone.

Piro landed a job there for his niece, Lauren, who holds a $46,239-a-

year job at Passaic Valley as a terminal operator. "She was looking

for a job and I recommended her and she was hired," he said.

Others on the Passaic Valley payroll include Belleville Councilman

Thomas Fuscaldo, a purchasing agent who makes $105,361; Harrison Mayor

Raymond McDonough, a $68,337-a-year pipefitter, and Joseph Smith, the

mayor of East Newark, who makes $74,638 as a senior industrial

technician.

McDonough, a licensed plumber with more than 30 years of experience,

said he asked Commissioner Thomas Powell - who works for the city of

Harrison - for an application. But he said his hiring was not based on

patronage or friendship.

"I work with my hands. I work with tools every day. They need

plumbers, carpenters and welders down there," he said. "There isn't

anyone down there with half my experience."

I am curious about the zoning board's granting of an easement on a Harrison property after the property owner applied for the easement, at least once, and was denied.  It is my understanding  that such an easement would have allowed the property owner to demolish his/her existing property and then build two, two family structures that could have been sold for a profit of at least $200,00.00.

My concern lies in the rumor that the applicant was a PVSC official and that the mayor, a PVSC employee, recieved a significant pay raise and promotion after the easement was granted. I am also concerned with the rumor that the zoning board head's son supposedly received a town job after the easement was granted. 

OH, THATS HOW IT WORKS

Guest The riddler
Posted: May 23 2004, 06:11 PM 

Unregistered

Unregistered

GRACEful Posted: May 24 2004, 03:22 PM 

Unregistered

Oompa Loompa Doompa di Do............I have a riddle just for you too..........it's going to get tricky.........so be careful..........Mr. Deputy Mayor/Commissioner: there are approximately 600 people employed down at the "valley", of those 600 how many are actually from Hudson county and do NOT have any political affiliation with the town of harrison. How many are actually from other counties? i.e. Bergen, Passaic? Do YOU know?? 

Lets keep this loser all on one page!

Guest Guest

Cash envelopes are currently available at all banks in Harrison with Tom Powells name pre-printed on them if you are looking for employment at PVSC. Please use the envelopes instead of paper bags.

Guest Guest
Cash envelopes are currently available at all banks in Harrison with Tom Powells name pre-printed on them if you are looking for employment at PVSC. Please use the envelopes instead of paper bags.

WHO ARE YOE KIDDING,"YOU'LL BE THE FIRST IN LINE"

Archived