Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Harrisonian

I just got in my mailbox a flyer with a bad picture of Tom Powell saying for me to slap him if I see him because he's making $98,000 per year at the cost of Harrison Taxpayers. There is no credit given to the maker of the flyer so I imagine it's a Republican flyer because of the elections. The flyer is funny. This guy makes $98,000, he must be doing Mayor McDonough a lot of favors.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Got a question

Ok now that answers some questions - PV is the spot where "several" Harrison residents are employeed due to the connections they have. I hear that in order to work there you must know somebody - only way to get in!! I guess that is typical of one hand washed the other.

• 1 month later...
Guest Catchabone

Does anyone have any idea where Tom Powell came from? What does he have on the Mayor? Pictures? Does anyone know anything about this guy? How was he able to become the mayors bull dog, ok more like his shitzoo, but you know what I mean. o.. and one more question.. *** **** ****** **** ***** ******* ** ** ***** *** ******** ****** ****, ***** **** **** **** *** **** ***** *** **** **** **** * **** ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. The statement was extremely personal and inappropriate.

Ok now that answers some questions - PV is the spot where "several" Harrison residents are employeed due to the connections they have. I hear that in order to work there you must know somebody - only way to get in!! I guess that is typical of one hand washed the other.

Alot of people work there. Just ask Councilman Kelly about working there, and how to get fired from there. :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest catch a Bone
Does anyone have any idea where Tom Powell came from? What does he have on the Mayor? Pictures? Does anyone know anything about this guy? How was he able to become the mayors bull dog,

STILL WAITING........................................ :P

Guest Puppet Master

Tom Powell was at one time a Republican who helped take care of Humphrey’s when he was building his own machine against the Harrison dems thief organization. So in order to repay the little guy, they gave his wife a six figure job, made him the commissioner of the sh*t factory PVSC, also made him NPP Coordinator at almost six figures, made his daughter a master teacher (without a masters degree) and gave his son a job at PSVC at top pay.

So you ask who is Tom Powell, he is other than Ronnie Catrambone (who is a story on his own, HBO ring a bell anyone?) the Mayors Bulldog. aka the Three Hundred Thousand Dollars a Year Family.

Guest MonkeyNuts

Sounds like Tom Powell uses the system to the max. The question is does he take care of the people around him. The Fart Factory boys could answer this question the best.

Guest no way
Tom Powell was at one time a Republican who helped take care of Humphrey’s when he was building his own machine against the Harrison dems thief organization. So in order to repay the little guy, they gave his wife a six figure job, made him the commissioner of the sh*t factory PVSC, also made him NPP Coordinator at almost six figures, made his daughter a master teacher (without a masters degree) and gave his son a job at PSVC at top pay.

That debt was long paid, Tom still Has a big arm in town, there has to be more, but no one knows???? :D

Guest MonkeyNuts

Well Tom's son has since resigned, due to the fact he wanted to run the show overnight. Strange how things work. The Mayor has been promoted to foreman over guys that really deserved the job. Like I said the guy no hows to use the system, but does he please the world around him?

Does anyone have any idea where Tom Powell came from? What does he have on the Mayor? Pictures? Does anyone know anything about this guy? How was he able to become the mayors bull dog, ok more like his shitzoo, but you know what I mean. o.. and one more question.

Yeah Tom Powell is the next Mayor of Harrison. After all he has more pull then the mayor. Tom Powell 2006

Guest yes sir
Yeah Tom Powell is the next Mayor of Harrison. After all he has more pull then the mayor. Tom Powell 2006 
That will be The Day!! HAHAHAHAHA :o

Guest MonkeyNuts

The only reason Powell has any pull in Harrison is because of the Mayor. Tom Powell was appointed to his position on the commission at PVSC by the mayor. I think there could have been a better politician for this spot. That is why the Mayor got promoted over the qualified guys in the shop. Also when Tom's son could not cut the mustard, Powell fought tooth and nail for him. But to no avail. Powell thought his son could do no wrong. But that is another story for another day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Little Dog (with a BIG bite)

Hey Tommy Boy, what do you think your chance are of getting your two illegal houses put up on non conforming lots? Guess this will be the test of how much pull you do or don't have. What are you going to do now that you lost your good buddies votes? Is Dolaghan your only hope or is the Mayor going make sure you get through?

Guest Little Dog (with a BIG bite)

Guess the Mayor did pull it off for you, Tommy Boy. Does that mean he is now entitled to a big raise at the SH*T Factory? PS Congratulations on being allowed to break the law, the Powell Dynasty continues.

Guest How the FU(K

How the F**K did you get permission to put up an illegal two family?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Archived