Tom Powell

Guest Harrisonian

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Is it true that Tommy Boy Powell was having his door knob spit shined by catchabones assistant today? Tommy Boy sure is cumming up in the world.

Guest Guest
Is it true that Tommy Boy Powell was having his door knob spit shined by catchabones assistant today? Tommy Boy sure is cumming up in the world.
Tommy just wanted to feel important. There hasn't been an election lately and he has nothing to take from Millan. He doesn't know how to do anything so...... :lol:

Guest MonkeyNuts

Tom have you recently sunk so low as to haze all the PVSC employees in the town of Kearny. Do you still hold a grudge against certain political chairs in Kearny. Is the scale balanced out. Do you still mail out your form letter about all the employees that lost there job on 911. I don't think anyone you appointed, job was directly related to 911. Remember you represent all of Hudson County, not just Harrison. Tom you do not have your own personel agenda, Or do you. Man UP. Do your job. Let your conscious be your guide. Wishful thinking.

Guest Re-Development Board Member

Hey Tommy, you can stay at the Hotel the while they build your homes!! My friends stay free, though if you can get a job for my Nephew I would appreciate it

Guest Pipe Man

Does anyone know how much Powell is getting paid at PVSC? I heard the mayor pays him $80,000.00 in the town of Harrison under a few titles. His wife $105,000.00 and his daughter $70,000.00. That is over $ 250,000.00 per year plus PVSC pay. How can one family rape the system of so much money? I thought nepotism was illegal?

Guest GUEST_Guest

Dear Tommyboy,

Can you please explain to everyone who works at PVSC the following. Ray McDonough has been employed for approx. two years at PVSC, so how in the world can he be making 80,000 plus. I know several people that have worked there in excess of ten years and don't even come close to that. It is just disgusting how you build two houses and reward a mayor; your a coward,s**k ass, loser.

Guest Guest
Powell is not an employee of PVSC

Powell is a Commissioner who gets paid $25,000. Per year.

From what I hear he is doing a great job down there, and not showing any favoritism. Nepotism and corruption doesn't exist at PVSC

Guest YOU'LL KNOW ONE DAY

HOW MUCH IS MAKING AS RE-DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER? HE SHOULD JUST LEAVE THIS TOWN!! I HOPE HE MAKES HIS ILLEGAL 2 TWO FAMILY HOMES AND MOVES OUT. HE'S NOT WANTED. HE TELLS EVERYONE ELSE TO LEAVE, HE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD LEAVE!!!PLEASE HELP HARRISON

Guest Guest

His daughter does not make 70,000. She is a teacher over-seeing pre-school teachers. She is not an administrator, She has been in the system approx 4 years. She makes approx $40,000-45,000. Get off her back just because you don't like her dad.

Guest Looking for work

Is it true that Passaic Valley is looking for a few new employees? I was told over lunch that they are looking for a few people from the West Hudson area. I was also told that Tom Powell was the man to talk to about getting a job there, and that he could mail me an application.

I did a look up on yahoo.com yellow pages and I got his contact info.

Thomas Powell

732 Cleveland Ave

Harrison, NJ

(973) 484-9899

Hope it helps.

KOTW Note: The above information is not available from the yahoo.com yellow pages but it is public information available from the verizon white pages therefore it has not been removed.

Archived