Mayor Santos Already Putting Spin On Taxes.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everybody. Just you!

A Realist Don't you have anything better to do then post under every topic on this board?

As far as money for Kearny I do not think there will be any forth comming to soon.

Kearny has always in the past done its own thing never really supported the county in any endeavors.

As far as the BOE I seem to remember a few years ago when The Senator from No. Bergen bailed them out with something called Christmas money. If I am not mistaken I believe he gave the Kearny BOE all of it.

And what did Kearny BOE and Our Mayor do ?

What did the BOE and Kearny do put lights in the Stadium for evening Football games!

Does Kearny even have a football team anymore?

Opps: forgot the infamous hand scanners

Kearny BOE needs to cut all the fat out of there budget and start spending it where it should be spent and stop threatening to take things away from the kids.

Time is drawing near and School Elections are approaching fast, Believe you me Mrs Torres is planning her attempt at re-elect right now. No matter how hard you work Mrs Torres the "TAXPAYING PUBLIC" will know how you took part over the last 21years in taxing people out of Kearny,and making it hard on the homeowners (WHO LOVE AND WANT TO STAY IN KEARNY) and how money has been wasted and school services have declined since you have been President of the BOE. TIME FOR CHANGE IS HERE!!!!! MARY TORRES!! 21 YEARS ON THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATON!!!! 21 TAX INCREASES!!!! IN TO LONG!!!IT IS NOW TIME TO GO!!!!

They should raise taxes even more to fix the people witht he water problems in their homes and to give the Mayor and Council a livable wage.

I'll kick in to pay for the sewer!

As for the MAyor and council raises this Hudson County. You know that they are doing just OK.

Check them out!

Is the public going to accept excuse after excuse as to why the property taxes in Kearny have gone up every single year SANTOS has been MAYOR????????If SANTOS was so concerned about taxes why was'nt he outspoken on the Board of Education SURPRISE ELECTION held in December while everyone was out XMAS SHOPPING?????    THAT INCREASED OUR TAXES MAYOR!!!!!!  I hope the public is listening to what the MAYOR is saying because his SPIN DOCTORS will be out in force blaming everybody but guess who, YOU GOT IT.......MAYOR SANTOS!!!! BRING KEARNY ALIVE IN 2005!!!!    MAKE CHANGE WORK FOR US !!!!!

VOTE for FORRESTER not because we like him but to send a message to Jersey City. We want Santos gone!

Guest hunter
Time is drawing near and School Elections are approaching fast, Believe you me Mrs Torres is planning her attempt at re-elect right now.  No matter how hard you work Mrs Torres the "TAXPAYING PUBLIC" will know how you took part over the last 21years in taxing people out of Kearny,and making it hard on the homeowners (WHO LOVE AND WANT TO STAY IN KEARNY) and how money has been wasted and school services have declined since you have been President of the BOE.        TIME FOR CHANGE IS HERE!!!!!  MARY TORRES!!  21 YEARS ON THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATON!!!!    21 TAX INCREASES!!!!  IN TO LONG!!!IT IS NOW TIME TO GO!!!!

Does Mrs Torres even know that the wall has fallen at Kearny High School?

Maybe it can be repaired with left over brick from the High School we are helping to pay for in Harrison. What say Mrs. Torres?

Hunter

VOTE for FORRESTER not because we like him but to send a message to Jersey City.  We want Santos gone!

And so you think voting for a Republican governor will curry enough attention from a totally Democratic county government so that they remove their new "favorite son", Al Santos? There must be some logic in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it!! That theory is really messed up. You vote Republican, and Hudson County will avoid you like the plague, my friend.

Give it up! We've got Santos & Co. for FOUR MORE YEARS.

Does Mrs Torres even know that the wall has fallen at Kearny High School?

Maybe it can be repaired with left over brick from the High School we are helping to pay for in Harrison. What say Mrs. Torres?

Hunter

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. whoever thought that it would fall!

Please King call all your men! And all your horses too

Fix it soon or call Davis Ave. Wall St.

And so you think voting for a Republican governor will curry enough attention from a totally Democratic county government so that they remove their new "favorite son", Al Santos? There must be some logic in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it!! That theory is really messed up. You vote Republican, and Hudson County will avoid you like the plague, my friend.

I'm still waiting for the logic and reasoning that shows Al Santos as anyone's favorite son.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS IS THE SANTOS APPROACH TO TURNING THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THESE "HUGE PROPERTY TAX INCREASES" THAT HAVE BEEN THROWN ON THE PROPERTY OWNERS IN KEARNY. MAYOR SANTOS, KEARNY AVENUE LOOKS GREAT AS IT SHOULD, WE TAXPAYERS "NOT YOU " SURE PAYED FOR IT. THANKS TO YOU MAYOR!!!!! " WRITE IN JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR"

FAILED POLICIES, HIGH PROPERTY TAXES!!!!!! THAT'S THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!! ANSWER THE PEOPLE MAYOR!!!!!! GIVE THEM AN EXPLAINATION ON WHY YOUR 10 POINT PLAN DIDN'T WORK!!! SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for the logic and reasoning that shows Al Santos as anyone's favorite son.

You obviously are not a part of the inner circle. Not only are County officials tripping over themselves to make him happy, but the scuttlebutt is that he has been receiving phone calls from some very high level State folks, too! Who's been calling Jim Mangin?

Mayor Santo is the County Leaders favorite Son!

I would like that. We all would like that.

It just isn't so. If they are being nice to him the must have some new to dump on us tax free. Let's see we have Crimminals and Pervert so It must be garbage again !

Please tell us it aint so no more garbage we got enough of all kinds.

Remember when SANTOS had unflattering things to say about Senator Sacco and the county a few years ago. What a change!!! They are good guys now right Mayor because their doing for you now???????

Remember when SANTOS had unflattering things to say about Senator Sacco and the county a few years ago.  What a change!!!        They are good guys now right Mayor because their doing for you now???????

Yeah, isn't it great? Two of my favorite Dems have kissed and made up. This can only be good for the party!

Perhaps you sound a bit cynical because you have fallen from grace because of this turn of events......huh?

You obviously are not a part of the inner circle. Not only are County officials tripping over themselves to make him happy, but the scuttlebutt is that he has been receiving phone calls from some very high level State folks, too! Who's been calling Jim Mangin?

So now you've switched from facts to scuttlebutt?!?!??!

Yeah, isn't it great? Two of my favorite Dems have kissed and made up. This can only be good for the party!

Perhaps you sound a bit cynical because you have fallen from grace because of this turn of events......huh?

kissed and made up? probably a pay off of some kind.

Boy, you guys must really be running out of ammunition, huh?

Just when we do run out, you people give us more. Read todays newspapers yet. Hudson county Dems and the Mob

Maybe you had better call Jersey City and see what the party line will be on the Undersheriff.

I'm sure if they call Bill Clinton the Godfather of spin he will come up with something.

Fight Corruption in Hudson County:

Vote for Forrester for Governor and Write in Mangin!

Ps. The Undersheriff kissed the mobster. Who, did you say the Mayor kissed?

And you are putting some spin on this. Confidants say they may throw him a bone trimmed with a little tradition. The last two clerks were from Kearny, it's a nice little job, but no real powerful mayor would want it. He delivers little pluralities for county or state candidates. As far as high level state folks, I hope so, there's nothing the town needs more.