Mayor Santos Already Putting Spin On Taxes.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Look out Kearny Taxpayers SANTOS has 4 years, Remember who you voted for when you receive in all likely hood the largest TAX INCREASE in the history of Kearny.

Don't worry tax payers I'm sure the mayor has a trick up his sleeve. He will sell something or get money from the KMUA to keep the increase reasonable. Or maybe he'll just let the axe fall, because after all he has four years left. Choose to think.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SANTA CLAUS

HOO,HOO,HOO, MERRY XMAS KEARNY TAXPAYERS, I BRING YOU IN ALL LIKELY HOOD THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY. HAPPY NEW YEAR AS I START MY NEW JOB WITH THE COUNTY WHICH I OPPOSED SO MUCH JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS AGO.

HOO,HOO,HOO, MERRY XMAS KEARNY TAXPAYERS, I BRING YOU IN ALL LIKELY HOOD THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN THE HISTORY OF KEARNY. HAPPY NEW YEAR AS I START MY NEW JOB WITH THE COUNTY WHICH I OPPOSED SO MUCH JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS AGO.

Are you an owl or Santa Claus??????????????????????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Townsman
BAD TAX TIMES AHEAD FOR KEARNY TAXPAYERS!!!!!!

If everyone would follow this thread back, I said, and I will say it again, Santos is using the Town of Kearny as a STEPPING stone. It doesn't matter what damage he causes because he will be leaving before this term expires. When he closes the door on the way out this Town will crumble from all the previous damage he caused. His buddy, now a U.S. senator (R.M.) has plans for him. By the way, how does the Mayor not have a paying job for all these years???? Does he not pay any bills, not eat, pay rent, have a car, etc, etc, etc. Got the picture???

Wait for APRIL, the tax increase will be the final blow to many residents. It will be almost impossible to stay here!!! Well pretty soon this Town will not have to worry about settling contracts with police, firemen, teachers, town workers, etc., because there will not be anybody here for them to serve. Oh, and maybe the few idiots who are lining their pockets by getting underminded property deals, than knocking them down to rebuild at a huge profit won't have to do that anymore, and these same individuals won't have to worry about ruining the MANOR section with their COOKIE CUTTERS, because the manor will go back to its original state. FARMLAND!!!!!

Guest full of it

Talk about the same old same old, man this guy won't stop. Did you read that stuff in the paper about why the taxes are up again. It's the same thing every year. Let's hear the truth for a change. For instance what else do we spend money on besides labor. What about all the lawyers and lawsuits that D'Arco caused not to mention his salary. The board of ed budget that goes unmentioned. Jim Magin is right we are in big trouble and no one cares. But we will when Aberto is gone and we all have to sell our homes to pay the taxes. Wait a minute I'm wrong it's Leo's fault. This will be the year from hell for the town, we owe big time and we will pay big time. You can make bank on it. How was your tax bill. Hey but don't feel bad we are no longer the highest taxed town in the county. I feel so much better now. Don't forget to put that in the Town magazine.

Talk about the same old same old, man this guy won't stop. Did you read that stuff in the paper about why the taxes are up again. It's the same thing every year. Let's hear the truth for a change. For instance what else do we spend money on besides labor. What about all the lawyers and lawsuits that D'Arco caused not to mention his salary. The board of ed budget that goes unmentioned. Jim Magin is right we are in big trouble and no one cares. But we will when Aberto is gone and we all have to sell our homes to pay the taxes. Wait a minute I'm wrong it's Leo's fault. This will be the year from hell for the town, we owe big time and we will pay big time. You can make bank on it. How was your tax bill. Hey but don't feel bad we are no longer the highest taxed town in the county. I feel so much better now. Don't forget to put that in the Town magazine.

WAKE UP KEARNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF this latest tax increase doesn't cause a public riot I don't know what will. Talk about fuzzy Santosnomics!!!! This mayor has been making poor decisions since day one and so many people thought he was MOSES!!! It's been steal from peter to pay paul all along, only now we're looking for another name to come up with money--TAXPAYERS!!!! There are alot of heavy salaries in Town, starting with the BA, who is also killing this Town, right on down through all departments. Like any business, you can't pay out more than you take in, it's that simple!!! How about the Town engineer, does anyone comment on that. Neglia is paid a gazillion dollars every year, and just about every project has problems, major problems. These problems cost the town even more to fix the second and third times, and Neglia just keeps on going and going. $$$$$$$$$$$$

• 2 weeks later...
WAKE UP KEARNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF this latest tax increase doesn't cause a public riot I don't know what will. Talk about fuzzy Santosnomics!!!! This mayor has been making poor decisions since day one and so many people thought he was MOSES!!!  It's been steal from peter to pay paul all along, only now we're looking for another name to come up with money--TAXPAYERS!!!!  There are alot of heavy salaries in Town, starting with the BA, who is also killing this Town, right on down through all departments. Like any business, you can't pay out more than you take in, it's that simple!!! How about the Town engineer, does anyone comment on that. Neglia is paid a gazillion dollars every year, and just about every project has problems, major problems. These problems cost the town even more to fix the second and third times, and Neglia just keeps on going and going. $$$$$$$$$$$$

I agree about Neglia getting the big green. Iam sitting back watching Santos and his girls create a major mess for taxpapers. I for one did not vote for Santos. How can seniors or people on fixed budgets live? Santos does not care. There has to be a way to get rid of him.

I agree about Neglia getting the big green. Iam sitting back watching Santos and his girls create a major mess for taxpapers. I for one did not vote for Santos. How can seniors or people on fixed budgets live? Santos does not care. There has to be a way to get rid of him.

B) yah write in jims name next time! or take him for a very long walk out in the meadows!!!!! good luck B)

• 10 years later...
On Sunday, January 16, 2005 at 8:09 PM, Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY said:

Thank you for your comments spin doctor!!!!! You just add to the problem by offering no solutions yourself. WHAT HAPPENED TO MAYOR SANTOS 10 POINT PLAN TO STABLIZE TAXES???? IT HASN'T HAPPENED!!!!! THIS WAS HIS PROMISE!!!I Oh by the way I guess if we want good town legal services I guess we have to pay for them too!!!!. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT BILL!!!! " BRING KEARNY ALIVE IN 2005"

MAYOR SANTOS NEEDS TO GO!!