More Money For Board Of Ed

Guest Resident

Guest Guest 99
santos is the real culprit. who knows what really went on in his office with diaz? i'll tell you who. two people - santos and diaz. santos ain't talking and diaz must be silenced, so pay him off. except diaz is still talking. look for santos to try another tactic, like appointing him to some board. like he did with torres, stevenson, sgalia, martello, eckel and probably other boe members i can't think of right now.

in too long. time to go.

Seems from this seat all the names you named were elected, not appointed.

Guest 99 is the most obnoxius, Santos butt-kisser of all time. every year i get a copy of the town officials from town hall to see who gets appointed where. if Guest 99 were to do the same this Santos s**k-up would know that Santos controls the BOE by appointing the BOE members to other positions.

torres - KMUA

stevenson - Planning Board

sgalia - Library Board

martello - affordable housing board

eckel - used to be on the zoning board

i think Guest 99 should take her blinders off when it comes to our mayor. all these positions were APPOINTED not ELECTED. and appointed by one person - SANTOS.

you may now beg for forgiveness, Guest 99.

There is no forgiveness to be begged for, unless you, the voters feel the need to be forgiven. It's you who have elected these persons including the mayor, who made all the appointments you mentioned. So, in your own feeble little minds, you are forgiven for being apethetic, ill informed drones who follow the crowd to the voting booth like a herd of sheep. That is if you bother to vote at all.

My man Big Al is the mayor, elected by the proletariat three times. And, he will be elected again next year because the competition is weak or none existant.

Merry Christmas to all and to all, learn to live with it.

:blink:

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

The residents of this town are more aware now than ever about Mayor Santos and his personal aide President of the BOE Mary Torres and how their TAX and SPEND policies are pricing everybody out of Kearny. I believe that the taxpaying public is starting to realize that this Mayor and Board President have used their salesmanship to direct fault of the towns problems on everybody but themselves. At some point the tidel wave will come Mayor and President and the public will put the blame rightfully where it belongs. "SALESMANSHIP WON'T WORK THIS YEAR" " KEARNY IS READY FOR CHANGE IN 2005"

Guest Mayor Ray
The BOE needs more money. I have a great idea, maybe kearny can get the famous Metrostars. C O O L .

You have to pry them from my cold dead hands---I'm using that scam on the dimwitted taxpayers of Harrison :angry::angry::lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Merry Xmas

Remember your property taxes were going up while we were out xmas shopping in December, an underhanded move by all members of the KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION. Any member who is running this year should feel the anger of the property owners of KEARNY in sending them a message loud and clear. "THROW THEM OUT" "TIME FOR CHANGE IS MUCH NEEDED"

santos is the real culprit. who knows what really went on in his office with diaz? i'll tell you who. two people - santos and diaz. santos ain't talking and diaz must be silenced, so pay him off. except diaz is still talking. look for santos to try another tactic, like appointing him to some board. like he did with torres, stevenson, sgalia, martello, eckel and probably other boe members i can't think of right now.

in too long. time to go.

if diaz is talking there is nothing comming out of his mouth. he has a big mouth and usually is ignored. he is a lier and a cheat and that is the last thing the boe needs.

Archived