Move

Guest tom

Guest guest_Guest

the statistics may be low but what isnt included is students that may take a year to work and get the appropriate money to then go to college. We also have a good number of graduate who join the armed forces (mostly in order to pay for college) as well as serve the country. Those numbers aren't included in the percentages. Also the schools that were spoken about earlier like Academic in Jersey City and High Tech high are schools that are specifically geared towards attending college. The other high schools in those towns are dominated by students who may not have any ambition of attending college ( like snyder, Lincoln, Marist)

Guest BudgetBuster

It's amazing that anyone atteneded college. When I was enrolled in this beloved institution, the football team alone had a budget 10 times higher than new books for the entire high school. Pathetic that the community would support such negligence. Your college numbers are completely off base. Attending a school for a semester is no big milestone. I'd like to know the graduation rate. Probably in the neighborhood of 30% at best. Harrison is the town "that time forgot". A small microcosm of the reality of the "Real World" but a great place to cut your teeth. Are there openings I could kiss ass for at the moment? Yeah right.

Archived