Stone Cold Bored

Guest 2smart4u

Paul, Strife, I know that what these people are saying is completely sickening, but sooner or later you gotta sit back and let the morons have their say. Just let them ramble; relax, and have a good laugh. I've even made popcorn once or twice while reading 2S4U and Patriot's comments; it's great entertainment!

2S4U, if you are indeed bored, then I very much hope you will get tired of posting and leave. Insults, degrading remarks, and uninformed ranting do not qualify as productive discussion, and neither does trying to downgrade someone (Paul & Strife) by implying, as I am sure you were intending, that they are homosexuals just because they made a few perfectly acceptable comments. Your arguments have been nothing short of pathetic, as I am sure any reasonable person would recognize. You can be an intelligent individual and still argue either side of this situation, as has been demonstrated by Paul and Bryan, neither of whom (as far as I am aware) has had to resort to crude insults to get a point across. So if you are bored, good; so much the better for everyone with a brain in their heads.

Guest KearnyKard
Let me know who you are. Most likely you would be welcome. I would invite you to leave the nastiness at home, though.

Inviting strangers into your home is really not a good policy, Paulie. Also, your posting can be interpreted as a little weird. Normal people do not usually invite total strangers into their homes . I don't know what your intentions are, but I'm not interested in sharing them. Thanks anyway.

Inviting strangers into your home is really not a good policy, Paulie.

"Let me know who you are. Most likely you would be welcome."

Might want to work on your reading comprehension there.

Also, your posting can be interpreted as a little weird.  Normal people do not usually invite total strangers into their homes . I don't know what your intentions are, but I'm not interested in sharing them.  Thanks anyway.

lol, one of the most obvious dodges I've ever seen. I can nearly the whimpering and tail-tucking as you run away when Paul called your bluff. :lol:

Inviting strangers into your home is really not a good policy, Paulie.  Also, your posting can be interpreted as a little weird.  Normal people do not usually invite total strangers into their homes .  I don't know what your intentions are, but I'm not interested in sharing them.  Thanks anyway.

If you told me who you were, perhaps you wouldn't be a stranger. Really, KK, your posts are mean-spirited. I don't think that's what Kearny High stands for, so I cringe to see that coming from someone who appropriates the name "KearnyKard."

The point I'm trying to make is that this mindless name-calling, which seems to be coming primarily from one side of this discussion, is destructive to everything a person of good will, Christian or not, claims to value. What is wrong with you? Approximately 40,000 of us live in Kearny. We are all neighbors. Yet you act as though we are your enemies, then you hide behind your anonymity but proclaim yourself "KearnyKard." You do the high school and its students a disservice behaving like that. Or are you just 2dim4words posting under another name?

Guest 2smart4u
"Let me know who you are. Most likely you would be welcome."

Might want to work on your reading comprehension there.

lol, one of the most obvious dodges I've ever seen. I can nearly the whimpering and tail-tucking as you run away when Paul called your bluff. :lol:

There's that curious attachment to Paulie again. Where there's smoke there's fire, I think there's something going on here .

Guest KearnyKard
There's that curious attachment to Paulie again.  Where there's smoke there's fire, I think there's something going on here .

I saw Strife sneaking into Paulie's house the other night while I was walking my dog, no lights on in the house, very strange.

Guest KearnyKard
Anyone who's spent any amount of time in this forum and thinks I'm not on friendly terms with Paul has got some reading comprehension issues. ;)

Then again, look whose post I'm responding to. :lol:

Being friends is one thing, but being "friends" is another. I think you and Paulie fall into the "friends" catagory. But don't worry, your kinky little secret is safe with me.