Stone Cold Bored

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Paul, what in the world is driving your mania being displayed on KOTW. Have you ever taken a step back, taken a deep breath and reflected on this obsessive, repetative bloviation that you pump out on a maddening level ??

I got bored with the children babbling here and not making any sense, but you are enjoying every minute with these kids. It makes me question what kind of a life you lead, that this sillyness is such a big part of it.

I suppose you'll continue to have a few morons who will consider you interesting but my guess is even they will drop off, until you find yourself posting and answering yourself.

It brings to mind the movie, The Shining, where we find Jack typing thousands of pages with the same line; "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" .

Be careful, Paul..... remember how that movie ends.

Guest Guest
Paul, what in the world is driving your mania being displayed on KOTW.  Have you ever taken a step back, taken a deep breath and reflected on this obsessive, repetative bloviation that you pump out on a maddening level ??

I got bored with the children babbling here and not making any sense, but you are enjoying every minute with these kids. It makes me question what kind of a life you lead, that this sillyness is such a big part of it.

I suppose you'll continue to have a few  morons who will consider you interesting but my guess is even they will drop off, until you find yourself posting and answering yourself.

It brings to mind the movie, The Shining, where we find Jack typing thousands of pages with the same line;  "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" .

Yes. He should be telling a captive audience of kids who look up to him for a public education "You belong in Hell." Righto!

Paul, what in the world is driving your mania being displayed on KOTW.  Have you ever taken a step back, taken a deep breath and reflected on this obsessive, repetative bloviation that you pump out on a maddening level ?? [snipped rest of 2dim4words's nonsense]

Talk about projection, lol. I pity you.

Paul, what in the world is driving your mania being displayed on KOTW.  Have you ever taken a step back, taken a deep breath and reflected on this obsessive, repetative bloviation that you pump out on a maddening level ??

I suppose you'll continue to have a few  morons who will consider you interesting but my guess is even they will drop off, until you find yourself posting and answering yourself.

It brings to mind the movie, The Shining, where we find Jack typing thousands of pages with the same line;  "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" .

and you are calling people morons?

Guest KearnyKard

Great post, kudos to 2smart4u.

Guest Senior Kearny Resident

One of the best I've read, a classic. I wonder if Paul's listening ??

Then you should have someone explain it to you. It was an excellent post and you can benefit from it.

OK, but I'm not very bright, so I need it explained in person. Please identify yourself and call me. I'll invite you over, and you can explain it to me.

Guest Senior Kearny Resident
OK, but I'm not very bright, so I need it explained in person. Please identify yourself and call me. I'll invite you over, and you can explain it to me.

I've heard about people like you, I think I'll decline the invitation.

Thanks anyway, cupcake.

Guest Guest

This is actually irritating me that I have to agree with you on something. For someone who appears to write very well, it's a shame that you cannot read that same way. Other then your curiosity to see who I am, I really do see no reason that we should ever meet. My time is much too valuable to spend trying to entertain you. Unlike you, I do not have all day to spend on my computer.

This is actually irritating me that I have to agree with you on something.  For someone who appears to write very well, it's a shame that you cannot read that same way. Other then your curiosity to see who I am, I really do see no reason that we should ever meet.  My time is much too valuable to spend trying to entertain you.  Unlike you, I do not have all day to spend on my computer.

See, it's FUNNY because 2smart has proven to be one of the dumbest posters here, with nothing to offer but snide insults and (hopefully) deliberate misunderstandings of what his betters are saying here.

So Paul claiming that 2dim's ramblings are "too smart" for him to understand is a joke... because 2dim is actually very EASY to understand, and is actually the one with the reading comprehension problems.

Get it now? Sheesh.

This is actually irritating me that I have to agree with you on something.  For someone who appears to write very well, it's a shame that you cannot read that same way. Other then your curiosity to see who I am, I really do see no reason that we should ever meet.  My time is much too valuable to spend trying to entertain you.  Unlike you, I do not have all day to spend on my computer.

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason.

Guest 2smart4u
Of course, it would require at least your level of "gutter" mind to interpret such a plain statement that way.

You tell us more and more about yourself every time you post--each time it looks more pathetic.

It's curious the way you seem to have a personal attachment to Paulie. I wonder if you've been invited over to his house "to explain things in person", the way "Senior Town Resident" was invited over ??

Guest KearnyKard

Gee Paul, can I come over to your house to "explain" it to you ?? LOL

It's curious the way you seem to have a personal attachment to Paulie.

Just because I agree with him?

I wonder if you've been invited over to his house  "to explain things in person", the way "Senior Town Resident" was invited over ??

Uh, obviously not, since I don't disagree with him on the KHS issue. Were you paying attention to the reason Paul made that invitation? Also obviously not, it seems.