More ACLU outrages

Guest Patriot

Ha !!  I love the rationale of the Loony Left.  If you don't agree with their ultra-liberal agenda, then "it's frightening".

What's frightening is the inability to distinguish between a principle and popularity. It's frightening because a people that does not understand legal and Constitutional rights is in danger of losing them, or more probably, giving them away.

Ha !!  I love the rationale of the Loony Left.  If you don't agree with their ultra-liberal agenda, then "it's frightening".

And I love the ignorance of the Radical Right; they make conservatives look so deranged with their ill-informed and easily-disproven "arguments."

Speech on ANY subject is protected, even speech about criminal acts. Even stuff you personally disapprove of (that's what really bugs the reactionary nutjobs).

Come on, so-called "patriot"--we've already established that you hate the Constitution, so why not go ahead and admit you're no fan of freedom and democracy while you're at it?

Is raping children equal to smoking pot in Mo. ??

The specific crime doesn't matter. The argument was that if something is illegal, than promoting it isn't protected speech. Smoking pot is illegal. Whining about 'severity' is pointless, because if he said "I like to talk about killing people," the point would be exactly the same. Freedom of speech extends to promoting an illegal act, and anyone who has such a lack of knowledge of their own rights in the country they live in ought to be ashamed of themselves.

So complying with the Constitution is an "ultra-liberal agenda?" :rolleyes:

It's pathetic how ignorant so many people are of their own civil rights in their own country, and how willing they are to suggest that just because someone expresses an opinion they disagree with, that suddenly they don't deserve any rights.