BERNADETTE MCDONALD IS A FILTHY RACIST

Guest -GUEST-

Guest -GUEST-

Bernadette McDonald is a big fan of the *-word. Vote for anybody but that racist asshole, please.

Edited by KOTW
Content. KOTW allowed this post because Bernadette McDonals is an elected official. Please note that the statement may be false. It's KOTW's policy to allow a free open discussion of issues.

1. What on earth are KOTW's censorship rules, or guidelines, or whatever? The a-word, used gratuitously, gets posted, but the content of the accusation doesn't? Seriously?

2. What did she say?

3. I didn't vote for her yesterday and I doubt that anyone else did either.

You people are really amazing. I have known Bernadette for a long time and have never heard say any racist remarks. She is genuine! A real friend and always there to do the right thing even if it is the most popular thing. As far as voting for her, I am so glad that you have taken such an interest in BOE politics; too bad you weren't aware that Bernadette was not running.

Guest Barbara Cifelli-Sherry

As her colleague on the BOE and her personal friend, I spend a lot of time with Bernadette McDonald. She has spent time with my family which is extremely diverse. I have never, ever heard her utter a prejudiced remark of any kind or witnessed her be disrespectful to anyone. Your post is slanderous!

Guest Dora De Explora

She wasn't on the ballot. You couldn't have voted for her even if you wanted to. I am perplexed by these accusations since I have kept company with Mrs. McDonald for years and never heard her say anything I would regard as racist.

1. What on earth are KOTW's censorship rules, or guidelines, or whatever? The a-word, used gratuitously, gets posted, but the content of the accusation doesn't? Seriously?

2. What did she say?

3. I didn't vote for her yesterday and I doubt that anyone else did either.

Maybe because she wasn't running!

I hope Mrs. McDonald goes through the trouble of having a lawyer file a complaint against the filth that started this thread. Like her or dislike her, you have no right to make such horrible statements about the woman when you clearly don't know her.

Guest Self Interested

As her colleague on the BOE and her personal friend, I spend a lot of time with Bernadette McDonald. She has spent time with my family which is extremely diverse. I have never, ever heard her utter a prejudiced remark of any kind or witnessed her be disrespectful to anyone. Your post is slanderous!

I guess we should this person's word for it!!!!!! NOT

Guest Creepy Crawlers

Bernadette McDonald is a big fan of the *-word. Vote for anybody but that racist asshole, please.

Whoever you are, you should crawl back under your rock and stay there. Bernadette Mc Donald has given more than12 years of her time serving on the BOE, re-elected each time she ran for office. Anyone has the right to be critical regarding decisions that impact the town and the boe, but elected officials should not be subjected to slanderous lies by creeps like you.

You're right. Nobody voted for Bernadette McDonald on Tuesday.......BECAUSE SHE WASN'T ON THE BALLOT! Talk about being uninformed!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Filet Mignon

I bet that the little butcher boy that started this crap is sitting at home with his dog wondering what to do next.. I have a good idea, drive your bus, walk your dog , and try not to wake up every day thinking about what happened last time you thought you were bigger than you really were , not so tough guy. Go talk to the crossing guards, they are the only ones that believe your line of BULLSHIT?????

Guest Right or Wrong

I hope Mrs. McDonald goes through the trouble of having a lawyer file a complaint against the filth that started this thread. Like her or dislike her, you have no right to make such horrible statements about the woman when you clearly don't know her.

I guess it is ok for your buddies to post other crap here about others though.........right????? Guess it depends on who you are, than it is either ok or wrong.

This is slander and if this stuff wants to be stopped, someone should have the balls to actually follow through and file a complaint against the original poster. You enable people like this to continue to act any way they want. Do something.

Guest Hate Forum

Every time I go on this web site to try to find out some lrgitimate piece of information I am reminded of it's ill intent.This web site should have been closed down years ago! Its not a genuine forum for decent people with different opinions as it was once intended. It is a place for angry, looney, and apparently unstable people to spout their hate! As a Kearny resident i think it is embarrassing that this forum exists! This thread is truly disgusting!

Guest Self Interested

I hope she doesn't use Taxpayer money to hire a lawyer!!!!!!!!

Guest KOTW Fan

This is slander and if this stuff wants to be stopped, someone should have the balls to actually follow through and file a complaint against the original poster. You enable people like this to continue to act any way they want. Do something.

She's an elected official. Therefore, you can say anything about her and you can't get sued. Otherwise, these politicians would sue everyone in their path.

Guest Another Kearny lawyer

You better reread that law. It depends on what you say, how you say it and where you say it. Elected officials do not give up their rights when they take office.

Correct.

I wouldn't be worried about the suing part, I'd be more concerned about the criminal charges. Hopefully the original poster already has a criminal history and they can just lock that person up. No need for suing, that's shush money and until people start realizing its about the "principle" and not the "principal" posters like this will find target after target to humiliate.

I wouldn't be worried about the suing part, I'd be more concerned about the criminal charges. Hopefully the original poster already has a criminal history and they can just lock that person up. No need for suing, that's shush money and until people start realizing its about the "principle" and not the "principal" posters like this will find target after target to humiliate.

The only person who should be humiliated is the one who started this thread! And FYI I don't usually agree with Mrs McDonald but this stuff is ignorant!