KHS student

Guest Just me

Guest Just me

I just read the Observer and was outraged by the article about the K H S student that was found guilty of sexually assualting another child another child who is mentally challanged this low form of life only recevied 3 years probation and the article stated that he could be alllowed back in school. I was sick when I read that. I hope and pray that who ever this student is ....they DO NOT ALLOW him back in the school. My heart goes out to the family that has to go through this no one should have to live with this.

Guest Guest 86
I just read the Observer and was outraged by the article about the K H S student that was found guilty of sexually assualting another child another child who is mentally challanged this low form of life only recevied 3 years probation and the article stated that he could be alllowed back in school. I was sick when I read that. I hope and pray that who ever this student is ....they DO NOT ALLOW him back in the school. My heart goes out to the family that has to go through this no one should have to live with this.

I agree with you 100%! If this town and shool board wasn't so wrapped up with the stupid other stuff going on at KHS, maybe a little more could and would have been done!

Where are all the KHS parents and students to step up and make it known that this is unacceptable?

Yeah, that's pretty fu**ed up. o.O

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Compared to what the students at KHS are going to do to this kid, I'll bet he wishs the judge sent him to Jamesburg kiddie jail. If nothing else that little bastard should have to register as a sexual predator under Megans law.

Now, how did that one "slip" by the moderator!  Hmmmmm.....

KOTW Note: This post pointed out that a curse word slipped by the moderator.  The original quoted post was then edited.

The irony to see a reaction like this over a four-lettered bit of slang (that's another issue, the big deal people make over nothing when it comes to "curses")...where was this level of outrage when Mr. P. was caught preaching? Such a sad state of affairs...

P.S. I thought the "curse filter" was automated, for what it's worth.

The irony to see a reaction like this over a four-lettered bit of slang (that's another issue, the big deal people make over nothing when it comes to "curses")...where was this level of outrage when Mr. P. was caught preaching? Such a sad state of affairs...

P.S. I thought the "curse filter" was automated, for what it's worth.

The filter is automated but didn't pick up the variation. I assumed it would self correct the word but it didn't.

KOTW

Guest Just me

Compared to what the students at KHS are going to do to this kid, I'll bet he wishs the judge sent him to Jamesburg kiddie jail. If nothing else that little bastard should have to register as a sexual predator under Megans law.

I hope he does have to register under Megans law.......I hope the school board does the right thing......

It should not have.  The bad word filter should have picked it up and I should have seen it even if the filter did not.  Even KOTW can err.  Thanks for pointing it out I corrected it.

KOTW

But I thought you personally read everything. ?????