KHS un- uniformed basketball players collecting funds?

Guest Big willie

Guest Big willie

Why in the hell were KHS un- uniformed basketball players at banks and other Kearny shops collecting funds?

Is this comman place now that there is clearly a lack of supervison at the High school. Teenage boys were holding buckets without even a KHS sticker on them to prove they were legitimatly collecting funds to go to their basketball team.

This is a disgrace and only proves the facts we all cannot seem to face: Kearny is becoming a ghetto , right before our eyes. Please address this in school. The kids are not to blame, but the coach and principal sure are.

I was surprised also. I saw the girls' basketball team members not only out of uniform, but there was also no adult present with them. I saw them at Dunkin Donuts on Kearny Ave. There should always be an adult supervising the collecting of money.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the boys canning and most of them had varsity jackets on. I do not know what you were looking at. Maybe you would like them to wear their uniform in the middle of the winter. if you do not like it do not give money. Plain and simple just stop complaining