Calling all welfare Moms

Guest Stating the obvious

Guest Stating the obvious

do you live off the government? low income housing? food stamps. All days! do!

call and harass people for money. stay at minimum wage jobs so you can support them and their families. throw it all away

Guest Darlene

Are you saying that a few women with the same last name are getting knocked up, then pretending to be dumped by the child's father, just to get into the gardens and get food stamps And holding down a great paying job. Taking away resources from really needy women? I thought there is someone who checks every residents income by their social security number. If this is true that family should be investigated and proper action taken. The Family services maybe should drop by those womens apartments just to make sure the kids dads aren't living there too. Wow this is a shame. There are need women and kids in shelters in need of these rooms.

Guest Ricky Ricardo

call and harass people for money. stay at minimum wage jobs so you can support them and their families. throw it all away

everyone in the family pretty much lives there...

Guest Marta Silva

Darlene, are you sure your name isn't *****? Because if it is you, You have no right to talk, because many people in town know your history. And believe me honey, it isn't the greatest. You might think you are a queen now,but you should be the last person to talk.. Or the first , gossip queen!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Home seeker.

Maybe they should change the name of the gardens to the ***- *** Estates. I know of a friend with an elderly mother who would love to live in the gardens, but due to our lack of connections, and for us voting for Maria and Steve, we don't think we have a chance to get in.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest cha ching

its time for that family to make a better name for themselves then welfare recipients. i know someone that is going through a horrible divorce - she has said she'll take him for everything he's worth which isn't more than 2 pennies and a ball of lint but the nerve of this family. they get off on taking from the unfortunate. food stamps low income housing and child support isn't enough. it's disgusting how they continue to strive off of everyone else's hard earned dollar. what's that fat pig do again? lol the entire building is one big drug infested low life living... love the holier than nows nose in the air welfare check in hand. woot woot rent free... must be nice. i could never degrade myself to such a low level. I raise my kids... get the no frills soda kiddos mama gotta use the rest of the govenments money on some booze... class act i tell all of those *** ****!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I live in the Gardens and have long family tradtion of living off public assistance. It is no different that the people in Harrison that are cronies of the politicians getting jobs withoiut qualifications or filling out a job application. All jobs in Harrison, including the cops, firemen, and teachers are appointed by the Mayor and council. At least my milking the system directly affect the taxpayers as much as the political jobs because I get very little each month. The people appointed by the mayor get like $150,000 every year, and $25,000 benefits AND pension plans for life.

Guest Brad Totis

Wow Elmo I thought you only laughed when tickled, But it seems you are right on the money. It's like you can laugh all day... Or talk about politics all day. .

Guest always thinking

there's no fraud involved... aldays stay at low income jobs so the government can pick up their slack. it's not fraud if you remain uneducated to advance yourself in life. it's not fraud if you spit out kids to collect child support, food stamps, low income housing. that's not fraud it's straight up sad and partly pathetic. but those darn ******* will be the first with their nose in the air like they are better than everyone else. they will be the first to critisize the rest of the world to make themselves feel better. they contribute to the community and they rightfully should you're paying their bills. lol

Edited by KOTW
Content

First of all u are all quick to sit behind ur computer and talk all this trash... Why not come down to the gardens in person and confront us?!?! Ur sitting here making false accusations about people... U have no idea how much we make and what we do for a living. Our lives must be of great importance in urs cuz if it wasnt, u wouldnt be worried about us. And as for it being a drug place, hunny, try again! I think before u try talking trash on someones family, u should take a good look at ur own family cuz im sure its not such a pretty lil picture.

First of all get my name right IT"s ***** Second of all you don't know what you are talking about, if you can hide behind a computer and talk shit please make sure you get it right ASSHOLE!!!! I do wish you would come say it to one of our faces because you wouldn't be on your computer talking shit anymore LMAO!!!! OH GET A LIFE!!!!! WHAT A LOSER!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK!!!! Better yet come down to the gardens and i will tell you what you so need to know about my family. I don't think you are big enough to show your face!!!! Edited by KOTW
Content.

its time for that family to make a better name for themselves then welfare recipients. i know someone that is going through a horrible divorce - she has said she'll take him for everything he's worth which isn't more than 2 pennies and a ball of lint but the nerve of this family. they get off on taking from the unfortunate. food stamps low income housing and child support isn't enough. it's disgusting how they continue to strive off of everyone else's hard earned dollar. what's that fat pig do again? lol the entire building is one big drug infested low life living... love the holier than nows nose in the air welfare check in hand. woot woot rent free... must be nice. i could never degrade myself to such a low level. I raise my kids... get the no frills soda kiddos mama gotta use the rest of the govenments money on some booze... class act i tell all of those *** ****!

Why don't you tell me who you are so we can talk shit about your family, Chicken ASS !!!!! AGAIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY ONLY THE BULLSHIT YOU GET OFF THE PEOPLE THAT SPREAD RUMORS!!!!! PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR GET A ****** LIFE!!!!! YOU ARE A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! LOSER!!!!

Guest really666

You don't know jack shit about the ***** family. Do yourself a favor and get a LIFE!!!!! If you need more information on us please feel free to ask us to our face not on the computer!!!! We must be very popular if you all are so interested about our family!!!! well we are a GREAT FAMILY!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest angela

For some reason this trashy site won't let me type my name instead of guest. I am an *** *** as you say I am the tall one. The one you think you know so much about. Am I going thru a divorce ye. Question when people get divorced child support according to the state of nj is a must so yea I am fighting for him to pay for his kids. Not that any of this is your business but hey if your gonna talk get your facts straight. As for taking my ex for everything he has one I never said that because he has nothing. Due to his stupidity and being hateful he cut his children off off his jobs health insurance whig he was court ordered to keep them on and no he doesn't have to pay for the insurance if u wanted to know. I filed for nj kids care insurance it is not welfare I receive no check and I pay for that insurance. Do I work yup does the people who need to know I work know sug as the gardens and the insurance yup. Call the hha and ask I have nothing to hide that's why I am putting this all out here. Not mad at all you feel the need to trash talk us but hey now u know the truth as for the rest of my family they all have insurance from their JOBS no welfare. Oh and since u have nothing better to do come on down I'm sure I can find something better for u to do. As for the person who says we walk with our noses in the air well I'm sure its only when we see someone like you. Any one who knows me knows I am far from stuck up. I'm going to smile at all your talk because if your talking about me you are leaving someone else alone. And honey I have thick skin and can handle it. But please feel free to step away from the computer and come chat with me. I'm usually sitting on my thrown on my pourch in the evenings. I will make you a cup of coffee we can chat about all our family problems. Hey everyone has problems its called life have a wonderful day and please everyone stop wasting time on sites like this.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Who cares what they make or where they work or who supports them. Are they good people? That's all that matters. I thought the reason of the gardens was for single moms who have low income. This is not the first time I saw people posting about this familywhat makes them such a hot topic to your interestthey are normal people. Would it make a difference if they lived on Hamilton st and they were getting a government check or section 8 would that still give you a reason to post about them? Or is it that you want an apt in the gardens and you take it out on that family?

Guest zoo keeper

who are you? i'll confront you to your face "guest" are you one of the welfare moms stated above. do you live off the government and beg for hand outs? then yes i'll confront you. i'm always at the gardens i see what you and your family do. it's pure disgusting. loud mouth drunks. i give you the "eyes" you got nothing to say ever to me. great family of losers never amount to anything lalalalalalala.. .head in the clouds... in your own world loving your pathetic going no where life. I know your family, I see what you do, I've witnessed the abuse, the behavior of nothing more than animals. you all belong in a zoo - bunch of line backers, rhinos, and moose. I guess that's what you made of the gardens now - the harrison zoo.

I know that family very well and can say with all certainty that none of them are on any type of assistance from the government. whoever is posting this nonsense about that family is probably just jealous. it is noones business how much they make or where they work. they take care of their own, and most of them struggle on a daily basis. they are a very great and respectful family. they help others any way they can. I think its a disgrace that because someone is jealous they would go on here posting ridiculous statements about that family. I'm sure not one of them would mind letting anyone into their homes to see what goes on and who is living there. and whoever started these rumors is obviously too scared to put their name on here. every family has their arguments and disagreements, but one thing is for sure- when something is said or done about one, this family is there and will back each other up! the ***** family is a great family and I am happy I can call each and one of them a friend of mine. stop posting false statements and worry about your own lives instead of others. jealousy and bashing someone else will not get you ahead in life or make you happy.

who are you? i'll confront you to your face "guest" are you one of the welfare moms stated above. do you live off the government and beg for hand outs? then yes i'll confront you. i'm always at the gardens i see what you and your family do. it's pure disgusting. loud mouth drunks. i give you the "eyes" you got nothing to say ever to me. great family of losers never amount to anything lalalalalalala.. .head in the clouds... in your own world loving your pathetic going no where life. I know your family, I see what you do, I've witnessed the abuse, the behavior of nothing more than animals. you all belong in a zoo - bunch of line backers, rhinos, and moose. I guess that's what you made of the gardens now - the harrison zoo.

well if you see us everyday you must be one of the harrison gardens zoo keepers, I would love for you to say whats on your mind to my face, because this linebacker will drop you in a second. I love that my family is so popular in your eyes just goes to shows that you don't have a LIFE!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!! If you want to confront us i am sure you know where i am anytime anywhere!!!!

Good family my ass really make me laugh haha

You see we made you laugh!!!!! We have the best times together don't be jealous because you don't have good times with your family!!!! It sounds like your life really S**ks!!!!

Guest Ricky Ricardo

Hey ricky retart go hang out with fred ethel and lucy and mind your own business, Know your role B**ch!!!!!

as a tax payer of the state of new jersey, hudson county and township of harrison, i know my role... do you know yours social program leach?

Guest Big Willie

This is starting to sound like a ghetto fight on you tube. Let's get back on topic Yes we all know of a family that has more than five different apartments in the gardens. This is not fair for other more deserving families that really want to make a better life. Not to keep popping out generation after generation of welfare babies. As you can also see by the threats and profanity that maybe the family should be checked out. If the Mayor had anything in getting them apartments, You can be rest assured that he is very embarrassed by the recent lashings out. What will confronting this issue to a concerned citizen solve. Seems like you were raised watching Jerry Springer. And that is a whole different topic that could be talked about all day.