Calling all welfare Moms

Guest Stating the obvious

I f i where in that family that people in The gardens u all r talking about i would do nothing about given ur asses a picnic do it ur selfs talking trash on here about them than u want them to bust there ass to give u a picnic go to hell ur disgusting get a life already really !!!

Confronting an issue is what civil real people do. It's called talking about your problems. Clearly the family has nothing to hide if they are inviting the person who is starting lies about them. Just because they live in the gardens it doesn't mean they get welfare. I work in the welfare dept and they do not receive it. Just so you know nj kids care is not onsidered welfare. It is an insurance that working families pay for. Look into it and you will see. And for the record there are town council family members also on nj kids care. I have to say I have never had a problem with that family we had a death in our family and the members of their family were so caring and comforting to me and my kids. They may not have a lot of money but they have huge hearts.

If you notice, I am not hiding behind a fake name or "Guest". Hiding is what cowards do. You have obviously had time to write and contemplate a semi coherent response or idealism. You should take the 3 seconds to type your real name in. While on topic, you speak of education, do you really want to go there? Grammar is handled in elementary school I know of a few children that could teach you select few "trash Talkers" a thing or two all day long, thank you for lending that too me. I will not stoop to your level, however man up! Obviously times got tough for you at one time or another and look where you ended up. Just remember that you should all check your facts before running your mouths or playing in the water.. Worry about your own families and or issues(or who your kids are hanging out with), I'm sure you have them and I might know of them, but you do not see me blogging about you and your families'. Although the saying is "You should worry when they aren't talking about you." I anxiously await you response, my third grader needs some grammar assistance. That is all thank you.

Guest tee ob

I am part of this family and I think its great that we obviously have such interesting lives that others feel the need to talk about us ! I would love to state that I, in no type of way, receive any type of assistance from the government. I am a single mother and work and YES I get child support from my childs father (which EVERY child is entitled to) .. I don't get what the difference is if I live in the gardens or not.. so because I live in the gardens my childs father should not be held accountable to help provide for his own? and whoever supposably sees us and give us the "eyes" .. why don't you open your mouth and say something when you see us instead of sitting behind a computer with no name? I'm sorry, I'm not stooping down to any of you pathetic peoples level and argue back and forth about utter nonsense. you THINK you know about us, but you clearly do not. so before you start spreading rumors behind a fake name or no name, make sure you know the TRUTH!

First of all u are all quick to sit behind ur computer and talk all this trash... Why not come down to the gardens in person and confront us?!?! Ur sitting here making false accusations about people... U have no idea how much we make and what we do for a living. Our lives must be of great importance in urs cuz if it wasnt, u wouldnt be worried about us. And as for it being a drug place, hunny, try again! I think before u try talking trash on someones family, u should take a good look at ur own family cuz im sure its not such a pretty lil picture.

we do know you pay 18.00 a month rent what a piece of sh**

Guest Landlord for All it seems

Does he see his kids? Loud and proud to stand up for what's good for the children but keeping them from their father isn't one of the things for you to stand up for? The money is though, that's good enough for them and apparently for you. Having a relationship doesn't hold a concern, "bring on the benjamin's mama needs a new anything your support is going to buy me" You are exactly the type of person I'm trying to deter my children from being and it's a shame they have to see this behaviour in the Gardens. They have their off limits playgrounds it's just unfortunate that your family is as low as they are that they have an apartment in each building - my kids have no where safe to play. thanks again as I go to work with paying your rent in mind.

do you live off the government? low income housing? food stamps. All days! do!

call and harass people for money. stay at minimum wage jobs so you can support them and their families. throw it all away

Whats your real name? what do u do for a living? What the hell makes u think u know so much about another family. the people on this site talking shit are the real LOSERS! OBVIOUSLY u have nothing better to do then write bullshit online so maybe u are the welfare mom..haha tell us who u really are oh wait i already know who u are ....A F**KING LOSER...haha

Guest Charles

SO Sad that grown ass people have nothing better to do then talk shit about other people, this website is trashy and should be shut down!

All you people on here talking about other families have no lives. why dont u go get a job and stop worrying about everybody else!!

when it comes back to us the tax payers, it is our business

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hard worker

I have a great job, I work hard, n yes, it bothers me to see those that don't need the help taking advantage of the system. They drive around in their flashy cars, buying whatever they want, then crying poverty. The never ending revolving door of men. Kids unsure of who.daddy is since the boyfriends come and go. trashy slutty disgusting.

when it comes back to us the tax payers, it is our business

Its not your responsibility to worry abou what goes on in the gardens you dont work for hud and your going off info that is incorrect. So your simple minded ass should shut the F**K up!!!

I know that family very well and can say with all certainty that none of them are on any type of assistance from the government. whoever is posting this nonsense about that family is probably just jealous. it is noones business how much they make or where they work. they take care of their own, and most of them struggle on a daily basis. they are a very great and respectful family. they help others any way they can. I think its a disgrace that because someone is jealous they would go on here posting ridiculous statements about that family. I'm sure not one of them would mind letting anyone into their homes to see what goes on and who is living there. and whoever started these rumors is obviously too scared to put their name on here. every family has their arguments and disagreements, but one thing is for sure- when something is said or done about one, this family is there and will back each other up! the ***** family is a great family and I am happy I can call each and one of them a friend of mine. stop posting false statements and worry about your own lives instead of others. jealousy and bashing someone else will not get you ahead in life or make you happy.

*** ** *** *** **** were evicted today, what a shame her husband works for the county and give child support and 4 months behind in rent what a shame.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Big Willie.

Hey, if her husband pays child support and she works, and she has a boyfriend living there , there should be enough money.We all know that the rent is extremely lowered. That's one apartment open to some family that is really struggling.. That's one name off the list of many still taking advantage.

Guest Cheryl

The one that was "evicted" is now living wif her sister and not payin rent! Her sister pays less than $100 for rent for a 5 room apartment that she doesn't need. All cuz the last name id *** ***** That family most have something on the Mayor, why else would they all be living at the Gardens and going on fancy trips every year. Whereas, there are people here that can use a 3 bedroom apartment and make very little money and go nowhere. They can be the nicest people in the world and still mooch off the government! The point is that that family needs to be relocated so that families that need the space can have the apartments they need. One person in a 3 bedroom Gardens apartment is not right or fair to those that need that space. She needs to move out, we all know she can afford a real apartment in Harrison.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Why are you people hating on each other when most of us Americans, without connections, are in the same boat? It's not any families fault because if presented with a different opportunity to benefit yourself, but unfair to others, you would take it. The real corruption is at 318 Harrison Avenue concerning housing, taxes, the dysfunctional B.O.E. and upcoming additional promotions to the Harrison Fire Department which will cost more than any apt. in the Gardens for two years. Start voting the bums out, including the Democratic president and maybe something will get done.

The citizens continue to vote-in these go along to get along politicians who are the real problem. Stop fighting and respect each other because eventually these politicians are moving to their palatial shore homes and you will still be stuck in Harrison. The politicians don't care about anything but themselves. Channel your energy towards getting them out of office.

The one that was "evicted" is now living wif her sister and not payin rent! Her sister pays less than $100 for rent for a 5 room apartment that she doesn't need. All cuz the last name id *** ***** That family most have something on the Mayor, why else would they all be living at the Gardens and going on fancy trips every year. Whereas, there are people here that can use a 3 bedroom apartment and make very little money and go nowhere. They can be the nicest people in the world and still mooch off the government! The point is that that family needs to be relocated so that families that need the space can have the apartments they need. One person in a 3 bedroom Gardens apartment is not right or fair to those that need that space. She needs to move out, we all know she can afford a real apartment in Harrison.

guess who payed her back rent, ***** how nice it that.

Edited by KOTW
Content.