Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Harrison Voice

You got fired years ago for abusing a public job and aiding others in doing the same thing. Too bad. Pay your taxes like a good boy and shut up. NOBODY CARES A$$HOLE!! LOL.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Family of an employee

You got fired years ago for abusing a public job and aiding others in doing the same thing. Too bad. Pay your taxes like a good boy and shut up. NOBODY CARES A$$HOLE!! LOL.

Just remember you read the post so its a$$holes like me who makes $hit like you LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

The Clean out has begun at PVSC with the FIRING of one of the BIGGEST mainstays of the CHRISTIE / FOREST reckless assault on innocent people. This person finally got what he deserved and it won't be long before others follow. Maybe the troopers who knows but one things for sure KARMA'S a B**ch ASK CHRIS CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Spinning Wheel

The wheel is spinning will it be bridge gate or maybe recall !!2bad stops!! but the karma never stops spinning. Its the old go around come around this never stops. Tune in soon to see which stop it will be?

Guest Guest

We know one thing you'll be losing yours soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, Sorry...... Retired Municipal (Not Harrison) Employee..... Make sure your taxes are paid up....you owe me my Check in a little over week. PVSC Has been a hotbed of Nepotism and Corruption for years. For those of us who have watched the Sh!t-Show that is PVSC for the last few decades watching the Idiots, Gimps, and Chumps who have been feeding off of the PVSC Teat their whole lives and that of their families, now whining because it got dragged from between itheir teeth is just HILARIOUS..especially since the MAIN topic of whining is essentially "They took my undeserved and entitled job from me and gave it to some other Entitled idiot" NOT a complaint about the inherent corrupt practices....but a complaint that THEIR Corruption got replaced.

Guest Pension Pig

The Pension Pigs are the ones the clean the snow make the water flow so that the people of N.J. can stay on the go. Also we pay every pay check for are pension not a gift or given for for being a good boy or girl this is are IRA so who is the PIG!!!

Guest Guest

The Pension Pigs are the ones the clean the snow make the water flow so that the people of N.J. can stay on the go. Also we pay every pay check for are pension not a gift or given for for being a good boy or girl this is are IRA so who is the PIG!!!

All Bold and all in caps doesn't do anything to make your point...it DOES however that apparently PVSC hired Illiterates as a part of it's Nepotistic practice.

Guest Pension Pig

Hi ( Still There) you are there because you most likely rated out your coworkers or have a family member that saved you but just remember no matter what you are still a PENSION PIG!!! and yes you are right LIFE IS GOOD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Spinning Wheel

You can play all the legal games you want spend all the money you can but the  Karma Wheel Does Not Stop someday it will land and all the tales will be told. So keep tuned in for the results.

• 1 month later...
Guest Agency Observer

Its interesting how the politics work in NJ is it true that Senator Paul Sarlo of Woodridge  was able to able to place a Councilman of 22 years from his town of Woodridge in a safety position at PVSC at a salary of $87 thousand plus only to have him work 3 years so he could reap the pension of the high 3 and gain a $40 thousand a year pension for life when the Council Salary was roughly under $6 thousand a year. Funny how Christie had strange bed fellows. Shame on you SARLO for sleeping with this $CUMBAG. The more things change the more they stay the same WHAT A SHAME IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

The wheel is turning with this $cumbag Christie with him and his hacks conducting political business on state time the same thing he accused people at PVSC OF DOING. This is criminal and an investigation should be started and IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS should also be considered with this A$$HOLE. The time has come to bring this GOVERNOR in being accountable for his actions. This process has gone on for to long and something in the form of action needs to be done here this is  your chance to put this guy in jail once and for all. The people of NJ will be thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

The walls are closing in on this A$$HOLE as the criminal activity with investigations in the works for having State Employees doing Political Work on Goverment Taxpayer time. IMPEACHMENT is the word of the day lets hope it becomes a reality.

Guest Spinning Wheel

Mr Tony Artis has to go to jail and Mr Di Vincenzo walks because he is a friend of you know who. That is how it works in a 3rd world country.

Guest Spinning Wheel

Round and round it goes where will it stop Bridgegate  or Impeachment nobody knows. The karma wheel never stops spinning!!!!!!!!.

Guest Spinning Wheel

I thought they got rid of nepotism fired 200 people and then give a assembly members son a big promotion. Who is a convicted felon. You tell me how that works.

Guest Wally Edge
On June 19, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

The wheel is turning with this $cumbag Christie with him and his hacks conducting political business on state time the same thing he accused people at PVSC OF DOING. This is criminal and an investigation should be started and IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS should also be considered with this A$$HOLE. The time has come to bring this GOVERNOR in being accountable for his actions. This process has gone on for to long and something in the form of action needs to be done here this is  your chance to put this guy in jail once and for all. The people of NJ will be thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word has it that an investigation will be started in what this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE did using goverment workers to do his personal re-election work on State Taxpayer Time just like the people he charged with doing the same thing. Its a shame that what he did with these people at PVSC and how they were persecuted by this ego driven jerk off who just looks for headlines at the expense of working people. We would hope that an investigation leads to a criminal indictment and jail time and certainly IMPEACHMENT OF CHRISTIE. This is just the beginning of the end of a failed Governor who got to cocky and to bigger than his belt size and will get everything that he has coming to him. The time is now for the investigation to start and hold this Governor accountable for his actions.

Guest Guest
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, Guest Spinning Wheel said:
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:03 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

Its interesting how the politics work in NJ is it true that Senator Paul Sarlo of Woodridge  was able to able to place a Councilman of 22 years from his town of Woodridge in a safety position at PVSC at a salary of $87 thousand plus only to have him work 3 years so he could reap the pension of the high 3 and gain a $40 thousand a year pension for life when the Council Salary was roughly under $6 thousand a year. Funny how Christie had strange bed fellows. Shame on you SARLO for sleeping with this $CUMBAG. The more things change the more they stay the same WHAT A SHAME IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they got rid of nepotism fired 200 people and then give a assembly members son a big promotion. Who is a convicted felon. You tell me how that works.

Both True.  They should strongly consider keeping of the Security Team there as they are bound to have a shoot out between gang members heard they are now being hired without a check.  Not somewhere I would want my loved ones to work, stupid acts like that get innocent people killed.

Guest Agency Observer
On 6/27/2016 at 10:24 AM, Guest Spinning Wheel said:

On 6/19/2016 at 1:03 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

The spinning wheel is correct the wheel is turning faster than we thought with another Hack DAVID SAMSON pleading guilty in federal court today. Boy when you get sloppy and cocky you will make mistakes. Nobody is above the law and CHRISTIE did his best today to change the attention and conduct an interview with Nicole Wallace so people would steer away from SAMSON. Nice try A$$HOLE so forget about the Vice President that's DONE and I would even be surprised if you were given nothing from TRUMP if he elected President so Chris keep watching the headlines because more and more the investigations are getting closer to your Office Door and your so full of yourself just remember the harm you did to the 200 employees at PVSC and how you had your HACK WAYNE FOREST do your dirty work so you could give him a judgeship. KARMA is a BITER and its coming back to bite you. All these employees will be so happy  see you indicted and that in itself would be severe pay for all that you did to those employees. I can imagine you crying by yourself just like the employees at PVSC saying what happened to me I did't do anything wrong why are they coming after me. But that is exactly what the employees at PVSC were saying when you threw them out like common criminals and they did nothing wrong. So more Chapters on this  A$$HOLE are yet to be written and none of it I predict will be good. I think I here the DONALD looking for you to go for another MacDonald's Run go for it MAN SERVANT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Current PVSC Employee
On 6/19/2016 at 1:03 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

I could remember when this same security team laughed the day everyone got thrown out of PVSC. I would like nothing more than to see that whole security department suffer the same fate as them. Don't be fooled Commissioners their just trying to save their own skin. ***** and the whole department including you turn coat **** *. shame on you for selling your soul; for 20 pieces of silver love to see you and your wife run out of PVSC like common criminals like the former employees that lost there jobs. The House Cleaning is just beginning get ready its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spinning Wheel

As the wheel turns everybody is jumping ship polls are dropping bad bad karma is spinning in whats next bridge gate big raises for friends very bad things noe even known yet we will learn soon as the the wheel turns keep tuned in for news and give us your opinion.