Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Agency Observer

Poll numbers in the $hitter for this Governor and the Legacy of this A$$HOLE and what he did to this State. I was happy to see somebody had the stones to stand up to this scumbag and tell him to resign and take his cronies with him. That means you to WAYNE FOREST your included in that. PVSC isn;t back to where it should be and is also in the $hitter just like A$$HOLES poll numbers. Soon the sun will shine in and we won't have to deal with a prick like this again. The people of New Jersey can walk with there heads held high when this GOVERNOR is gone from office. We can put behind a terrible time in New Jersey's history as it will take many years to recover from the mismanagement of this GOVERNOR. I certainly hope they find something that WAYNE FOREST did at PVSC that results in him losing his JUDGESHIP because after this GOVERNOR leaves WAYNE there will be no SAFETY NET for you if in fact you did anything wrong. GOVERNOR listen to that guy at the Town Hall and save us a lot of trouble and just RESIGN YOU'LL BE DOING A LOT OF PEOPLE A FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Commissioners are now here at PVSC and the jury will be out for them to review what this Governor and Wayne Forest did in throwing 200 people out for no reason and the harm they did to this Plant. It is hoped that these new Commissioners will have an open mind to the heartless treatment that was displayed by these two individuals. Please review each employee on an individual basis and give them an opportunity to regain their positions. It would be a chance to correct a very bad time in the history of PVSC and turn a wrong into a right. People would respect you if you had an open mind and seen the issue for what it was strictly EGO by this Governor and a Lackey like Wayne Forest who followed orders in exchange for getting a Judgeship. Lets hope we can start a new beginning and start a more positive relationship with current and past employees in making this plant once again the JEWEL of the Sewerage Industry!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wrongfully Terminated

New Commissioners are now here at PVSC and the jury will be out for them to review what this Governor and Wayne Forest did in throwing 200 people out for no reason and the harm they did to this Plant. It is hoped that these new Commissioners will have an open mind to the heartless treatment that was displayed by these two individuals. Please review each employee on an individual basis and give them an opportunity to regain their positions. It would be a chance to correct a very bad time in the history of PVSC and turn a wrong into a right. People would respect you if you had an open mind and seen the issue for what it was strictly EGO by this Governor and a Lackey like Wayne Forest who followed orders in exchange for getting a Judgeship. Lets hope we can start a new beginning and start a more positive relationship with current and past employees in making this plant once again the JEWEL of the Sewerage Industry!!!!!!!!!!!

Please have an open mind in allowing us former employees with good records and were productive employees to have an opportunity to regain our positions back as this Governor has ruined families and was heartless in the way he threw us out of a job I took pride in and was let go for no reason. Take everyone on their record and history when they worked at PVSC and you will be respected for correcting a terrible nightmare at PVSC. Please if your reading this Commissioners give past employees a chance to regain their dignity and allow those deserving past employees another chance to get their positions back if they want to come back.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

So the story is continuing to be told as to what this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE knew and when did he know it ?? This guy has no CREDITABLY Example if you recall a letter went out to TEACHERS, FIREFIGHTERS, and POLICE when A$$HOLE was first running for Governor and he said I won't touch your pensions and I won't touch your Health Care. A$$HOLE gets elected and the first thing he goes after you got it!!!! State Employee PENSIONS and HEALTH CARE. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!! What makes you think that he is telling the truth in this BRIDGE GATE SCANDAL. This man is a born liar and as this investigation moves forward this Governor will finally get whats coming to him for all the harm he has done to this state and thinking he is above the law by doing whatever he wants and costing the TAXPAYERS of this state millions of dollars.When these people under indictments start cutting deals with FISHMAN the real story will be told and the headlines in all the media will say "THE RISE AND HARD FALL OF GOVERNOR LIAR CHRIS CHRISTIE" a man you can never believe!!!!!!!!!

This Past Debate that this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE was part of showed what an A$$HOLE he really is and his PIPE DREAM of becoming President will be a SLOW DRIP to nowhere and in another year or so people will be saying CHRISTIE WHO???? That is going to KILL his EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE CHRIS you are getting everything that you have coming to you!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dr. Oz

This Past Debate that this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE was part of showed what an A$$HOLE he really is and his PIPE DREAM of becoming President will be a SLOW DRIP to nowhere and in another year or so people will be saying CHRISTIE WHO???? That is going to KILL his EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE CHRIS you are getting everything that you have coming to you!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, give it up already. You'll give yourself an ulcer.

Geez, give it up already. You'll give yourself an ulcer.

I'd rather you encouraged him...and frankly most of us are hoping for an aneurysm.... Edited by KOTW
KOTW Notes the Poster is Joking. Nobody should wish an aneurysm on anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

This previous post is an example of the kind of A$$HOLES that support this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE and its also the reason that this slow drip of being President is a pipe dream and the thought of this guy being in the mix is scary and thank god the national public agrees and when the CHRISTIE pipe dream comes to an end that lap band will be busted and its back to eating pork chops at midnight. Anyone who wishes bad things to people will have bad luck in life or is just a DUMMY who doesn't know any better and is defined as a CHRISTIE SUPPORTER need I say more have a nice life A$$HOLE we wish you the best.

This previous post is an example of the kind of A$$HOLES that support this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE and its also the reason that this slow drip of being President is a pipe dream and the thought of this guy being in the mix is scary and thank god the national public agrees and when the CHRISTIE pipe dream comes to an end that lap band will be busted and its back to eating pork chops at midnight. Anyone who wishes bad things to people will have bad luck in life or is just a DUMMY who doesn't know any better and is defined as a CHRISTIE SUPPORTER need I say more have a nice life A$$HOLE we wish you the best.

It's more sad that you can;t even bother to manage to quote the proper post...and Nope im not a Christie Supporter, as Governor and Especially not as President...the last thing we need is another Antigun RINO in the White House. Now...go make your tax payments sport...my Pension Check is due in a few hours

Guest Agency Observer

You do know of course that Gov. Christie will never see your ranting diatribes and you are pissing in the wind ??

I couldn't give a $HIT if this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE reads these posts all I know is that 15,000 plus readers have and continue to read these posts. If Christie is reading read this CHRIS THE PARTYS OVER FOR YOU THE ONLY PRESIDENT YOU'LL BE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE NATHANS HOT DOG EATING CONTEST.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Poll numbers in the $hitter for this Governor and the Legacy of this A$$HOLE and what he did to this State. I was happy to see somebody had the stones to stand up to this scumbag and tell him to resign and take his cronies with him. That means you to WAYNE FOREST your included in that. PVSC isn;t back to where it should be and is also in the $hitter just like A$$HOLES poll numbers. Soon the sun will shine in and we won't have to deal with a prick like this again. The people of New Jersey can walk with there heads held high when this GOVERNOR is gone from office. We can put behind a terrible time in New Jersey's history as it will take many years to recover from the mismanagement of this GOVERNOR. I certainly hope they find something that WAYNE FOREST did at PVSC that results in him losing his JUDGESHIP because after this GOVERNOR leaves WAYNE there will be no SAFETY NET for you if in fact you did anything wrong. GOVERNOR listen to that guy at the Town Hall and save us a lot of trouble and just RESIGN YOU'LL BE DOING A LOT OF PEOPLE A FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This recent debate showed what this DOUBLE TALKING SCUMBAG is all about in that he will say anything or do anything to get them to vote for him. One thing we all about know CHRIS CHRISTIE is this you are no voice for the middle class and once the National Public sees what you have done in New Jersey or maybe they already know, your pipe dream of being President will come to a crashing end. The record speaks for itself and the Public knows he says one thing and does another and can't be trusted so Governor enjoy your experience of traveling the country and eating different kinds of food because this vacation tour that you're taking while away from your duties in a FAILED GOVERNORSHIP in NEW JERSEY. WILL ULTIMATELY BE YOUR POLITICAL DEMISE YOUR RECORD IN NEW JERSEY WILL BE ON VIEW FOR ALL THE COUNTRY TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY TRAVELING GOVERNOR!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Agency Observer

The walls are cracking around this piece of $HIT GOVERNOR with members in his own party over riding his veto on a gun law and the signs are pointing toward a falling on your FACE moment for this low life heartless prick and the fact that this story isn't over and as the national polls indicate the public gets what this guy is all about based on his actions as a LIAR, DOUBLE TALKER. HEARTLESS. STUBBORN and most of all its all about him and FU*K EVERYONE ELSE. The wheel is starting to turn on this A$$HOLE and remember all you former employees at PVSC and how him and that other piece of $HIT WAYNE FOREST ruined the many families and broke the hearts of many of the young children that were effected by there selfish and heartless act. I just hope they find something that you did wrong WAYNE at PVSC because we would love nothing more than to see you walked out of your Chambers in handcuffs crying like the former employees that cried when you threw them out like criminals. Time will tell and when this circus act leaves office there will be no political protection for you Wayne and the investigations will begin and I would think there will be a lot of sleepless nights for you in the not to distance future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

The walls are cracking around this piece of $HIT GOVERNOR with members in his own party over riding his veto on a gun law and the signs are pointing toward a falling on your FACE moment for this low life heartless prick and the fact that this story isn't over and as the national polls indicate the public gets what this guy is all about based on his actions as a LIAR, DOUBLE TALKER. HEARTLESS. STUBBORN and most of all its all about him and FU*K EVERYONE ELSE. The wheel is starting to turn on this A$$HOLE and remember all you former employees at PVSC and how him and that other piece of $HIT WAYNE FOREST ruined the many families and broke the hearts of many of the young children that were effected by there selfish and heartless act. I just hope they find something that you did wrong WAYNE at PVSC because we would love nothing more than to see you walked out of your Chambers in handcuffs crying like the former employees that cried when you threw them out like criminals. Time will tell and when this circus act leaves office there will be no political protection for you Wayne and the investigations will begin and I would think there will be a lot of sleepless nights for you in the not to distance future.

It must be killing CHRISTIE that he has been banished to the LITTLE BOYS TABLE in the next debate. I would compare it to the 200 employees that were banished from PVSC for no reason. It went like this they called A$$HOLE into the office and handed him a folder and said Fox has decided to leave you out of the prime time debate and you will be treated somewhat like an "AT WILL CANDIDATE" which means we can terminate you from the main stage for no reason just like you did with the 200 innocent employees you threw out at PVSC. So GOVERNOR EGO A$$ you get what you give and the first wall has just caved in on you and what happens remains to be seen and in my opinion the LEGACY of CHRIS CHRISTIE will be a SAD FOOTNOTE that HE will rank as the worst GOVERNOR in the HISTORY of the STATE OF NEW JERSEY. By far he will leave office with creating divisions with the Citizens of NJ and an overall ANGER IN NEW JERSEY that will take years to fix. He knows it and has written NJ off he's never here and that speaks volumes as much that he really cares about NEW JERSEY. Its not quite over for YOU with BRIGDEGATE the trials will be starting very soon and maybe we will see the real CHRIS CHRISTIE and if he played a part in this scandal. So folks sit back and enjoy the ride and watch this GOVERNOR at the little kids table show the country what a big boy he really is NOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Please have an open mind in allowing us former employees with good records and were productive employees to have an opportunity to regain our positions back as this Governor has ruined families and was heartless in the way he threw us out of a job I took pride in and was let go for no reason. Take everyone on their record and history when they worked at PVSC and you will be respected for correcting a terrible nightmare at PVSC. Please if your reading this Commissioners give past employees a chance to regain their dignity and allow those deserving past employees another chance to get their positions back if they want to come back.

Today's Record article I believe doesn't tell the whole story as to what took place at PVSC. You want to talk about patronage what about the fact that an agreement between CHRISTIE and WAYNE FOREST who's wife JUNE FOREST works for CHRISTIE and is it true he was able to dismantle this plant on orders from CHRISTIE'S OFFICE in exchange for a JUDGESHIP? also the many appointments that were made without a commission and decided by one man (FOREST) You call that ACCOUNTABILTY!!!!!!!! Don't be fooled by trying to showcase a new era at PVSC like all agencies there are improvements that can be made and in this case this Governor's depiction of PVSC was overblown and designed to make him out to be a big CRIME FIGHTER. 200 HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE were thrown out for no good reason and as a result when SANDY hit the plant there was nobody to clean up the mess. If the the RECORD really wants a story why not ask this question out of the 200 employees how many were let go for the reasons described in the article. You will find that only 4 had questionable records the rest got caught up in a power grab by an ego driven CHRISTIE who plays by his own rules and feels he answers to nobody. I would hope the new Commissioners explore all the past decisions that were made by FOREST and look at what happened here and the RECKLESS way this was done to the 200 employees and how they were treated by this man. All to feather his own nest into a JUDGESHIP thanks to his wife being a CHRISTIE STAFFER. Ask me this could WAYNE FOREST have been able to get where he is if his wife didn't work for the GOVERNOR'S OFFICE? To the new COMMISSIONER'S it would be hoped that you have your own minds and not be a puppet to this GOVERNOR we wish you nothing but the best because this is already an improvement and much better than the GOVERNOR'S OFFICE running this plant.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW added link to Record article.

I'll admit that I know nothing about the operations of a sewer plant. But it seems to me that if you fire 200 employees and the plant continues to operate, then I have to wonder how necessary those employees were. I always heard that PV was awash with patronage jobs, so maybe that was true.

I'll admit that I know nothing about the operations of a sewer plant. But it seems to me that if you fire 200 employees and the plant continues to operate, then I have to wonder how necessary those employees were. I always heard that PV was awash with patronage jobs, so maybe that was true.

You really don't have to know about the operations of a sewerage plant just ask WAYNE FOREST because he had no experience in waste water and as a result PVSC failed its DEP PERMITS TESTING 5 straight times with waste water flowing into the waterways after Sandy hit. What you need to know is like a Police Officer. Firefighter and EMT'S employees that were let go from PVSC were trained to combat these situations in emergencies like SANDY and FOREST and CHRISTIE under scored the importance of having proper EXPERIENCED MANPOWER and as a result raw sewerage is still flowing into our waterways. This plant is still not up and running 100% and the blame is squarely on WAYNE FOREST and the reckless and heartless way he threw 200 productive employees out for no reason. There is patronage in every part of life in public and private workplaces CHRISTIE seems to portray PVSC as the only place this exists and removes himself from patronage giving. Answer me this would you consider the fact that JUNE FOREST the wife of WAYNE FOREST( WHO WORKS DIRECTLY FOR CHRISTIE ) didn't show PATRONAGE in hiring WAYNE FOREST and on orders from CHRISTIE to dismantle PVSC in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. What was done by WAYNE FOREST at PVSC should have never happened and by putting 200 people on the street resulted in a plant that is still struggling to get back to normal so don't be fooled thinking that this plant is operating without these 200 people because the fact is these people could have turned this bad situation into very positive outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hammer Time

Everything since day one of the ruthless action this lying Governer did is not true they where in the red they$5000000.00 in the black onley 4 people did something wrong 160 got hert very bad 2people took there lives he was laughing on the tv the next day with Mayer stack the place is still a big mess fines every day all his people have been put in place what a great guy that hurts so many people and laughs about it well I hope you feel good about yourself I will pray for you so that maybe others will not have to suffer like so many good hard working people are still doing now have a nice holiday governor we never will.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

As this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE continues his quest for the Presidency rumor has it that he is staging phony Town Hall Meetings in paying room and board and travel expenses for people in New Jersey to travel and sit in those Town Halls in New Hampshere. This if true is another example of what a PHONY piece of $HIT this guy is in trying to give the impression that the people love him in this state. People are catching on to this guy and the result hopefully will be an indictment in the BRIDGE GATE SCANDAL that will be icing on the cake for the people of New Jersey. That will be one piece of cake you won't eat GOVERNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

As this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE continues his quest for the Presidency rumor has it that he is staging phony Town Hall Meetings in paying room and board and travel expenses for people in New Jersey to travel and sit in those Town Halls in New Hampshere. This if true is another example of what a PHONY piece of $HIT this guy is in trying to give the impression that the people love him in this state. People are catching on to this guy and the result hopefully will be an indictment in the BRIDGE GATE SCANDAL that will be icing on the cake for the people of New Jersey. That will be one piece of cake you won't eat GOVERNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like the end of the line for this Presidential Hopeless Christie and the country is better off for it, but sad to say New Jersey has to deal with this guy for another year and half and nothing will get accomplished because he will most likely stone wall any or everything that will help the citizens of New Jersey. Well the dream of Wayne Forest of being a Supreme Court Justice or being in charge of the EPA ended last night and the people of New Hampshere seen right threw this Bull $hitter and only time will tell what the justice system has in store for Mr Christie as the Bridgegate trials are about to begin soon. As the spinning wheel says the wheel turns and when you hurt and affect people's lives it comes back to you in spades and by losing in New Hampshere like he did shows that people are a lot smarter than he thought they were, they are the true winners rejecting a truly fake candidate who tried to hide his failures as a Governor in exchange for promising everything and anything in order to win them over.

Guest The Spinning Wheel

As the wheel turns bad day on the 9th for the man it is starting the wheel is spinning. Where does it go from here it always turns tune in soon for the next stop.

Guest Agency Observer

Well it looks like the end of the line for this Presidential Hopeless Christie and the country is better off for it, but sad to say New Jersey has to deal with this guy for another year and half and nothing will get accomplished because he will most likely stone wall any or everything that will help the citizens of New Jersey. Well the dream of Wayne Forest of being a Supreme Court Justice or being in charge of the EPA ended last night and the people of New Hampshere seen right threw this Bull $hitter and only time will tell what the justice system has in store for Mr Christie as the Bridgegate trials are about to begin soon. As the spinning wheel says the wheel turns and when you hurt and affect people's lives it comes back to you in spades and by losing in New Hampshere like he did shows that people are a lot smarter than he thought they were, they are the true winners rejecting a truly fake candidate who tried to hide his failures as a Governor in exchange for promising everything and anything in order to win them over.

Budget Address was quick and CHRISTIE was in and out of the State House. The Town Hall's are finished because of the fact that these crowds won't be friendly as in years past and all the unrealistic dreams of being President is now set in stone and for all you PVSC EMPLOYEES that were effected by this man and WAYNE FOREST it was great to see his family upset at his loss. There were TEARS shed just like the people that were walked out like dogs at PVSC only that CHRISTIE'S rise and fall was a happy time for these employees that were glad to see the result and that he got what he deserved and with BRIDGE GATE it not over by a long shot. AND THE STORY CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Governor's Security Detail that taxpayers pay for had to travel to Texas to let CHRISTIE endorse TRUMP. How much longer do we have to pay for this expense that has no bearing on the business that concerns the people of NEW JERSEY. Talk about WASTE!!!!!!!!

Guest The Spinning Wheel

Round and round it goes where the wheel stops nobody knows will it be bridge gate or will it be no. Karma keeps spinning and soon we will Know???????. (As the wheel turns)

Guest RECALL CHRISTIE

Governor's Security Detail that taxpayers pay for had to travel to Texas to let CHRISTIE endorse TRUMP. How much longer do we have to pay for this expense that has no bearing on the business that concerns the people of NEW JERSEY. Talk about WASTE!!!!!!!!

Time for this Governor A$$HOLE to reflex on what the people of New Jersey are saying that he should RESIGN and a RECALL PETITION should be started because he has no interest in making this State better he is for himself and only himself. Time to GO CHRISTIE and all your cronies that have done nothing in making New Jersey a model for the Country. The CHRISTIE LEGACY A TOTAL FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Family of an employee

Time to throw him out like a dog just like him and Wayne Forest did to 200 employees at PVSC. Where do I sign and how can I get a petition for a Recall of CHRISTIE???