third ward runner

Guest Guest

anyone notice the person running for third ward has not been door to door. she don't want anything to come out about her, and there is a lot to come out. think about it

Think about the guy she's running against , where is he back in Portugal again, He has no clue what's even going on in Harrison right JIMBO !!

After you think about her, think about the present administration. They got us into an never ending sea of debt, while they all got public jobs that have secure pensions and high salaries. Then think about your tax bill, and how it affects the value of your property or the high rent you have to play. How can you sell you house when the buyer has a high tax bill in addition to their mortgage? It makes her look very good.

anyone notice the person running for third ward has not been door to door. she don't want anything to come out about her, and there is a lot to come out. think about it

How can someone which to run for office when she lives off of our tax dollars? She can't possibly know what taxpayers and theri tenants go through to make ends meet. She lives off of our money, pays no utilities and rent is probably $100 or so for her and her children. Nothing in common with what it is when you have no ASSISTANCE as she does. let's be realistic and remember that you get what you want when you want. Ex town employee, disgruntled, *****l ********** from the *** **** and got **** ***.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

After you think about her, think about the present administration. They got us into an never ending sea of debt, while they all got public jobs that have secure pensions and high salaries. Then think about your tax bill, and how it affects the value of your property or the high rent you have to play. How can you sell you house when the buyer has a high tax bill in addition to their mortgage? It makes her look very good.

Yes, she would be a good candidate if she didn't get involved with ******* and *** ***. What did she get paid for not talking about the situation? check out the Jersey Journal soon.

Guest angela alday-pfleger

I haven't been on this site since I left my town job. Nothing good comes from bad mouthing other people behind a computer so no one knows who you are. My name is Angela alday pfleger and the reason I haven't went door to door "yet" is simply because my daughter had unexpected surgery. Did I have a lot of stuff in my life happen yes! Do I have anything to hide? No my life is an open book, and it seems you have already read it. I am very proud of who I am what I have over come and all that I would like to accomplish in the future. And just to let you know I will be hitting the doors on Tuesday. Anything else you want to know feel free to just ask, like I said I have nothing to hide. No matter if I win or lose I will still be proud I tried. I will continue to do my best to help the town and all the residents not just the 3rd ward. Best of luck and wishes to all the running candidate's. Don't forget vote row 8-e

I haven't been on this site since I left my town job. Nothing good comes from bad mouthing other people behind a computer so no one knows who you are. My name is Angela alday pfleger and the reason I haven't went door to door "yet" is simply because my daughter had unexpected surgery. Did I have a lot of stuff in my life happen yes! Do I have anything to hide? No my life is an open book, and it seems you have already read it. I am very proud of who I am what I have over come and all that I would like to accomplish in the future. And just to let you know I will be hitting the doors on Tuesday. Anything else you want to know feel free to just ask, like I said I have nothing to hide. No matter if I win or lose I will still be proud I tried. I will continue to do my best to help the town and all the residents not just the 3rd ward. Best of luck and wishes to all the running candidate's. Don't forget vote row 8-e

You go girl!

Guest bob mann

Where she lives shouldn't make a difference. She has the heart passion and courage for the titile. Think about it what's or choice a no show guy like Frank or her who is always willing to help everyone. She puts in a lot of time and effort into being the president for the tenants. And is always helping with stuff around town. If you were out there at functions too you would know this about her.

Where she lives shouldn't make a difference. She has the heart passion and courage for the titile. Think about it what's or choice a no show guy like Frank or her who is always willing to help everyone. She puts in a lot of time and effort into being the president for the tenants. And is always helping with stuff around town. If you were out there at functions too you would know this about her.

she is not the only one who puts in time for the tenants of the gardens let's get that straight. there is other people they just don't get credit.

come on let face it, you have plenty of time to go door to door, you just don't want it out there. you have time for everything else

Guest IntheKnow

Angela Alday does a lot for our community, the gardens and people in need of assistance!! Why dont all of you anti-Angelas take a walk down the gardens saturday night and see the halloween party she throws for the people of the gardens!just a small example of the way she donates her time to her community! she has my vote!! who has seen Francisco Nascimento around the gardens or town for that matter besides when its election time???? He is nowhere to be found!! He doesnt care about his ward or the gardens!! I say people of the third ward come out & vote for Angela!!!

Think about the guy she's running against , where is he back in Portugal again, He has no clue what's even going on in Harrison right JIMBO !!

Both Nacimento and Jimbo are just here for the money NOT FOR THE PEOPLE.

i would vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE

THAT'S THE SAD PART, WE ARE STUCK NO MATTER WHAT. write in vote would beat all as did the lady on Hamilton St. Scrimo. She was a write in vote and did a damn good job at it, too bad she moved out of this town. All viable people disappear they want better for their families and their life. DON'T BLAME THEM, WHAT'S IN HARRISON? Poor school system, bunch of crooks that keep taking and no give back, less and less police for our safety and more administration with high salaries.

Guest bob mann

I never said she was the only one who puts time and effort into the gardens. It takes a lot of people to do the good job they all do. And as for her getting all the credit I can tell you right now that's not by her choice. I recently worked with her for the footie fundraiser she refused to take credit for the great job she dis raising money. I was standing there when the family thanked her at the walk. Her response was don't thank me thank all thesel6 people standing around us. Her main goal was to raise money to help his family because she has such a big heart. So if you feel you did something and didn't get any credit for it maybe your doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Guest 4th Warder

I never said she was the only one who puts time and effort into the gardens. It takes a lot of people to do the good job they all do. And as for her getting all the credit I can tell you right now that's not by her choice. I recently worked with her for the footie fundraiser she refused to take credit for the great job she dis raising money. I was standing there when the family thanked her at the walk. Her response was don't thank me thank all thesel6 people standing around us. Her main goal was to raise money to help his family because she has such a big heart. So if you feel you did something and didn't get any credit for it maybe your doing it for all the wrong reasons.

And Larry B is any better? All of our elected officials are Bozo's, period. Hopefully as the Town changes these individuals will get booted from public office and out of Town. You too Jimbo. You are the biggest offender of ethics and moral perpetude...We do need change. Too bad a few good people trying to help get dumped on by Jimbo and what he thinks is his political machine andd ally's. At some point, bye bye Jimbo and crew.

Angela for the simple fact you wish all the other people who are running for office good luck in your post you got my vote. So tired of dirty politics. It was nice to see someone not running with a. Hip on their shoulder. Best of luck to you.

And Larry B is any better? All of our elected officials are Bozo's, period. Hopefully as the Town changes these individuals will get booted from public office and out of Town. You too Jimbo. You are the biggest offender of ethics and moral perpetude...We do need change. Too bad a few good people trying to help get dumped on by Jimbo and what he thinks is his political machine andd ally's. At some point, bye bye Jimbo and crew.

Larry, who's sign is on his house? Nascimento of course, He does not have his own mind either. Followers is what we are stuck with, Not Leaders. That's right Larry U a CREEP

Oh please do u really think Larry wouldn't put a sign up for him? A sign means nothing. People will do what they have to do to keep their jobs or their families jobs. I will laugh is she beats him so bad and they realize that all those signs meant nothing. Too bad I can't vote in that ward

Really? Larry has a sign up for him? Wait I thought Larry was friends with Angela? They work on stuff all the time together. What's with that? Shocked

Not shocking I think its very sad, no balls.