third ward runner

Guest Guest

I haven't been on this site since I left my town job. Nothing good comes from bad mouthing other people behind a computer so no one knows who you are. My name is Angela alday pfleger and the reason I haven't went door to door "yet" is simply because my daughter had unexpected surgery. Did I have a lot of stuff in my life happen yes! Do I have anything to hide? No my life is an open book, and it seems you have already read it. I am very proud of who I am what I have over come and all that I would like to accomplish in the future. And just to let you know I will be hitting the doors on Tuesday. Anything else you want to know feel free to just ask, like I said I have nothing to hide. No matter if I win or lose I will still be proud I tried. I will continue to do my best to help the town and all the residents not just the 3rd ward. Best of luck and wishes to all the running candidate's. Don't forget vote row 8-e

Spoke to some people today your doing great! I had a chance to read you letter it was very well put together. You didn't bad mouth anyone you were straight to the point and you put your phone number on it!!!! That means a lot to residents it shows u will be able to get in touch with and that you really do want to help. I wish you the best of luck I think you are going to win!

I haven't been on this site since I left my town job. Nothing good comes from bad mouthing other people behind a computer so no one knows who you are. My name is Angela alday pfleger and the reason I haven't went door to door "yet" is simply because my daughter had unexpected surgery. Did I have a lot of stuff in my life happen yes! Do I have anything to hide? No my life is an open book, and it seems you have already read it. I am very proud of who I am what I have over come and all that I would like to accomplish in the future. And just to let you know I will be hitting the doors on Tuesday. Anything else you want to know feel free to just ask, like I said I have nothing to hide. No matter if I win or lose I will still be proud I tried. I will continue to do my best to help the town and all the residents not just the 3rd ward. Best of luck and wishes to all the running candidate's. Don't forget vote row 8-e

It was nice to meet you in person tonight. You are a very sweet woman with the town in your heart. I took my sign down right after you left. You won over my vote before I even read your letter witch was good. Thank you for the nice chat. Good luck!