Ronnie Is Taking Over The World

Guest Fed Up

I cannot believe the amount of overtime that is granted to some of the chosen ones in my department. Ronnie has got to be put to a stop sometime soon; I hope the letter to the state comes through for us. And I hope the person who wrote the letter doesn't back down, or take any offers. ***** *** ******* ***** *** ****** **** ** ***** ** ****** *** *** *** ****** *********. What more can the man get? He spends his day driving around, talking on the phone, getting his visits from *** *, *** ****** ***** *** ***** ********** ****** *** ****** *** * *** ******* ** ** **** ***** ***. Ronnie its time to get out of the kitchen or start sharing the wealth!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove what KOTW considers inappropriate personal information.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Uncle Junior

Its no wonder we film the "soprano's" in Harrison. Its the perfect setting. And now, they gave the Catman a nextel phone so that he won't miss any calls. And its all work related. I'd like to get a copy of the phone records. But, I hear a lot of people are dropping dimes to you know who. Meanwhile will just have to do our 1 hour work per day and put up with him until the Feds take over. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey top dog sounds like you just want to draw the attention off your-self. Not gonna happen. I agree with JAMES DEAN, BOYCOTT the lies :ph34r:B):lol::ph34r::ph34r: ///////////(what ever that means Mr P)

• 3 weeks later...

Why did we buy a second snow melting machine? After all Manhattan only owns one. OOOHHH it's for the street department... How many new trucks have they gotten lately?? About three. Mean while we can't get one new car.

Guest Guest

Do you think Ronnie really cares that he got a ticket. He will just pay it and life goes on as your blood pressure goes up. You are a complete fool.

Guest Guest

Unregistered

you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can our Town ever be successful with a bunch of idiots like yourselves?????Don't you guys have a life??? I feel a little guilty for wasting my time reading your nonsense, but rumors make you curious... I said, she said ...he did...GROW UP GUYS......

Guest Another Superintendent

What is your feeling on the Powell's daughter being promoted to Assistant Superintendent of Schools when the new high school is built? It is being discussed by the Board of Education, does anyone have a big problem with this or is it just me??

Guest Joe Dirt

The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ??? :unsure:

Guest Concerned Citizen
I'll give you 2-1 odds the ticket is dismissed. Or the Mayor will pay for it.

I have learned that a certain Councilman who resides on So. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd, was issued a summons for an expired or overtime meter on 03/13.

This started a world of sh-t!!!

The Mayor hunted down the Officer who wrote the summons & and tried to intimidate him (no such luck).

The Councilman contends that the ticket should not have been issued becasue there is a Town Ordinance that says its ok to park on the meters by his house on Satuardays, but the sign directly in front of his house, right next to his vehicle was a sign that read Meter Parking 7am - 5pm Mon thru Sat.

Well from what I understand that sign did not last very long, our fearless Mayor had it removed and a new one in its place, that says its ok to park on the meter on Saturdays

ATTENTION all Harrison Residents you should be made aware that its ok to Park on So. F.E.R. Blvd. from Jersey St. to Bergen St on Saturdays but for the rest of us residents who live and work along the Blvd. and the entire lenght of Harrison Avenue you will be issued summones for meter violations on Saturdays...........

Does the PVSC pay so little that the esteemed Councilman could not afford the 10 or 15 bucks to pay the ticket, but had to call up his PVSC buddy the Mayor to change all the signs around his house so he can park his vehicle for free while the rest of us have to pay.

All I have to say is shame on you, thats a disgrace, and I hope the Officer who wrote the ticket pursues action against the Mayor for his unprofessional acts.

Guest Confused

Did the Councilman really stop parking all his cars in the mini mall parking lot? Parking on Private Property wasn't good enough for him?

Guest Ronnie better get his cut
I'll give you 2-1 odds the ticket is dismissed. Or the Mayor will pay for it.

2 - 1 odds, did you clear that with Ronnie? I am pretty sure there is not going to be any gambling allowed unless he gets his cut. He is the Godfather of Harrison. Make sure you call his office in the morning, and report that you have such a wager on the table and see how much of the profit he wants for himself. But don't call too early ** *** ***** ********** *** ***** ** ** ******* *** **** ******* ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
:unsure: Make sure you pay up, or your kid can end up a victim of a bloods or cripts initiation!! :unsure:

What exactly are you talking about? Gambling Debts being squared out and being called Gang Initiations? Do you think if anymore "initiations" happen that Harrison police will put on a 24 hour security post and a month after the incident will they be put on the town payroll working for Mr. Catchabone?

Cachabone isn't someone to Screw around with, figuratively speaking not literally.

Hey Guest,you have got to be a complete moron,dirtbag piece of crap to make a statement like that concerning what happened with the bloods or cripts and i hope there is a way of finding out who you are.Your a lowlife.

Guest Guest

THE FACT IS THE PEOPLE, COUNCIL & COPS ARE SUCH BABIES. ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. I HAVE AN IDEA GET A LIFE, LEAVE HARRISON FOR A DAY AND SEE HOW THE WORLD REALLY LIVES.

Guest Baby Face
THE FACT IS THE PEOPLE, COUNCIL & COPS ARE SUCH BABIES. ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. I HAVE AN IDEA GET A LIFE, LEAVE HARRISON FOR A DAY AND SEE HOW THE WORLD REALLY LIVES.
The difference between me and you is that you would run. I decided not to and decided to make a difference. So here I come and I will be joining Millan's Party, because though he lost. He lost because he was the only one with the balls to go against the current ass wipe regime. I know how this world lives, but I believe in Harrison. I love Harrison. Like Millan said I am a Harrisonian! And Tommy Boy, I remain anonymous because I know How you and the mayor work. You guys are into pluming and playing with sh!t at the PVSD!

Guest Guest

ARE U KIDDING ME IF MILAN WAS IN CHARGE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THAT EVERYONE WHO IS PROMOTED WOULD BE PORTUGUESE OR SPANISH DECENT. HE WAS NEVER AGAINST THE PROMOTIONS OR DECISION JUST WHO THE PERSON WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

does anyone play darts? if you do, i hear there always a game going on in Ronnie's garage. isn't it great to know our guys work so hard, on their dart game that is :angry:

Guest Guest

WHAT DOES PVSC HAVE TO DO WITH THE HARRISON CRY BABIES///////

NEVER HAPPY WHY DON'T YOU RUN FOR OFFICE INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH YOUR KEYBOARD :angry::lol::lol::lol:

Archived