cops

Guest guest

i am not a cop nor would i want to be one. you all expect them to be god or superman they do the best they

can kearny is a big town and you expect them to be everywhere all i hear is complaints about them but you never appreciate the good they do i have a great respect for them and those of you who don't either move out or kiss my ass you are all ungrateful hateful bastards. why don't you all go to the police station and complain, oh yeah i forgot you're all cowards that you're only able to post hateful messages

i am not a cop nor would i want to be one. you all expect them to be god or superman they do the best they

can kearny is a big town and you expect them to be everywhere all i hear is complaints about them but you never appreciate the good they do i have a great respect for them and those of you who don't either move out or kiss my ass you are all ungrateful hateful bastards. why don't you all go to the police station and complain, oh yeah i forgot you're all cowards that you're only able to post hateful messages

you couldn't be more right these cops have alot to deal with and they deserve the support of the community. but sadly you're all as bad as the assholes you speak of

I think that you're saying that people who have complaints should go through the proper channels - that is, making complaints to the KPD about illegal activities in your neighborhood or reporting inappropriate police activity that you observe directly to the proper authorities. If so, I agree completely! (If not, huh?)

they can reduce police numbers, they have so many cameras in Kearny no need to keep as many police cameras do all the work

Yeah, umm..if im getting my ass kicked or something, i'll take the real cops and you can use the cameras. d**b a**

Yeah, umm..if im getting my ass kicked or something, i'll take the real cops and you can use the cameras. d**b a**

do you expect for cops to follow your ass around maybe you should hire a bodyguard. get real, but if you did get your ass kicked the first thing you would do is run to the cops

Guest maggys drws

I read in the observor about operation trip wire and it seems someone was correct about the equipment these queer counter terrorist agents use. The only problem is that these Police officers are not worth 40,000 a year never mind the $100,000.00 they get paid They cant catch a cold nevermind a terrorist. Move from Kearny NJ you should be tired of these parasites sucking off the nipple of the people Use your ****** ***** are people who know your ******* are c****** and ******

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I read in the observor about operation trip wire and it seems someone was correct about the equipment these queer counter terrorist agents use. The only problem is that these Police officers are not worth 40,000 a year never mind the $100,000.00 they get paid They cant catch a cold nevermind a terrorist. Move from Kearny NJ you should be tired of these parasites sucking off the nipple of the people Use your ****** ***** are people who know your ******* are c****** and ******

you're so worried about how much cops make maybe if you had a better job and weren't so concerned about money then why don't you become a cop or is it to hard for you to handle cause it's a tough job they have to deal with assholes on a daily bases.

Guest Triphazard

Magysdrws,

Where in that Tripwire article did it discuss any equipment used by counterterrorism agents? Why are you fixated on that cop's "equipment?" What specific examples do you offer of the police letting a terrorist get away in Kearny? Were you reading the actual article or did you inject extraneous, factually inaccurate, information into your reading. Why are you so mad about such a benign article? Why do you harbor such resentment against the counterterrorism community? Who else besides an aspiring terrorist could be inflamed by such a well-meaning article.

I read the reply! It is just another example of arrogant power loaded with false alligations. The Mayor is involve in a criminal conspiracy right now with **** ****** Observor article where he claimed he was in the 82nd Aiborne Remember the madatory retirement age for police is 55 regaurdless f what the cops who cant solve crime say

As I reflect on the events of 9/11/01, I was working at ground zero with many other agencies and it was horrible. The moment I saw the three Police Officers raise the American Flag on a pole in the middle of the pile a bit of calm came over me. It is said that one of the Police Officers involved may be from Harrison, NJ. God bless the HPD and KPD who I also know showed endless acts of bravery in their heroic actions. Thank you!

Guest 2smart4u

As I reflect on the events of 9/11/01, I was working at ground zero with many other agencies and it was horrible. The moment I saw the three Police Officers raise the American Flag on a pole in the middle of the pile a bit of calm came over me. It is said that one of the Police Officers involved may be from Harrison, NJ. God bless the HPD and KPD who I also know showed endless acts of bravery in their heroic actions. Thank you!

Nonsense. You were watching TV with your 6-pak and joint as you were reflecting.

• 1 month later...
Guest Newer to Kearny

I've only lived here for about 5 years. I came from Chicago. Are you all nuts? The cops here are great. They are fairly polite, they respond in an emergency, my appartment had an issue. In Chicago it would have taken DAYS for them to respond if they come at all.

So they make $100,000. A movie costs $15 and a bottle of water there is $4. A glass of wine in a restaurunt costs $12. GAS IS $3.25 a gallon. What planet are you all living on? 1930 or a remake of leave it to beaver.

Would you really want your police to only make $40,000? Oh yeah...but you want to sell the house you live in for $400,000 instead of the $200,000 it's worth. Police and Fire should be make at least $125,000 after 10 years. teachers the same. Yeah yeah....think about it, POLICE-FIRE--- you know 911 come save my life. And kids-our futur!

I'm probably in the minority on the site. I rent. I don't have kids. I work in Manhattan. I make more than the family upstairs that work 4 jobs between the two of them. I think they're from south america, not sure where. They pay their 1400 a month rent just like I do. They have talked about the dishonest police in "their country." We agree, give the Kearny cops a raise. Maybe that way my landlord will stop shopping ALL the time with my rent money. (How many boxes from ebay and cataloge companies can one woman get?)

you're so worried about how much cops make maybe if you had a better job and weren't so concerned about money then why don't you become a cop or is it to hard for you to handle cause it's a tough job they have to deal with assholes on a daily bases.

This staement proofs that the KPD are overpaid and arrogant being paid three times more then every none union PD ABOLISH THIS UNION

Guest Dave s.

Gues,

Where do I even begin . the word is statement not "staement", the word is proves not "proofs", and it's every NON union not "none union"

It isn't the police officers fault they are paid three times whatever crappy job you have. It probably has something to do with the fact that you cannot even write two sentences correctly in english.

You easily proved my point for me without me trying. Or as you would say, "you easily proofed my point for me" lol what a D**bA**.

It's amazing you have come this far in life.

Guest guestimate

Gues,

Where do I even begin . the word is statement not "staement", the word is proves not "proofs", and it's every NON union not "none union"

It isn't the police officers fault they are paid three times whatever crappy job you have. It probably has something to do with the fact that you cannot even write two sentences correctly in english.

You easily proved my point for me without me trying. Or as you would say, "you easily proofed my point for me" lol what a D**bA**.

It's amazing you have come this far in life.

Guest*

officers'*

English*

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Google The Kearny Police on Facebook

Wow, what an incredible amount of stupidity there. 31, the Photo is neither IN kearny, nor does it even show cops with the same COLOR uniforms as KPD. #2, If the Cops "Pushed someone into the river, then waited a day to start searching", WHY were there calls out to every agency (Police and Fire) that had boats and divers available immediately?? It's Tragic that that Young Man lost his life, but to Blame the Police is just silly.

Wow, what an incredible amount of stupidity there. 31, the Photo is neither IN kearny, nor does it even show cops with the same COLOR uniforms as KPD. #2, If the Cops "Pushed someone into the river, then waited a day to start searching", WHY were there calls out to every agency (Police and Fire) that had boats and divers available immediately?? It's Tragic that that Young Man lost his life, but to Blame the Police is just silly.

Real life is always silly when these questionable individuals are involved

Magysdrws,

Where in that Tripwire article did it discuss any equipment used by counterterrorism agents? Why are you fixated on that cop's "equipment?" What specific examples do you offer of the police letting a terrorist get away in Kearny? Were you reading the actual article or did you inject extraneous, factually inaccurate, information into your reading. Why are you so mad about such a benign article? Why do you harbor such resentment against the counterterrorism community? Who else besides an aspiring terrorist could be inflamed by such a well-meaning article.

I hear - With a real legal document the KPD is going to have to show what every electronic device on their building is attached to

I hear - With a real legal document the KPD is going to have to show what every electronic device on their building is attached to

Ok..When??? you've been prattling this nonsense since September.