cops

Guest guest

See thats your problem your a racist mocking my dominican heritage

No, I'm mocking your inability to put 8 words together into something that is understandable. That fact that YOU have such an inferiority complex that any criticism MUST be racist is entirely reflective of your lack of character rather than mine.

No, I'm mocking your inability to put 8 words together into something that is understandable. That fact that YOU have such an inferiority complex that any criticism MUST be racist is entirely reflective of your lack of character rather than mine.

Wow! you will be the smartest *** in jail Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Photos of your corrupt insane Department have been taken and sent to the DOJ PUSSY

Well now, that explains the laughter I heard coming up from Trenton. I understand that lining your hat with Aluminum Foil will make those bad voices go away.

Why not take photos and post them HERE??? Show us ALL what you are so concerned about??

Well now, that explains the laughter I heard coming up from Trenton. I understand that lining your hat with Aluminum Foil will make those bad voices go away.

Why not take photos and post them HERE??? Show us ALL what you are so concerned about??

You fell on that trip wire! You stated - This is the laughter coming from Trenton. You just confirmed there is a victim making alligations against you which we heard! Our news anchors want to know his or her name so we can report on this fairly. You are now obstructing

You fell on that trip wire! You stated - This is the laughter coming from Trenton. You just confirmed there is a victim making alligations against you which we heard! Our news anchors want to know his or her name so we can report on this fairly. You are now obstructing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll be waiting with baited breath for my subpoena......

Guest Harrison Senior

Take another snort, this is getting good.