Website

Guest Spirit of Chantilly

Guest Spirit of Chantilly

While I agree with a no profanity policy with regards to this site. It amazes me that you can post both irresponsible and very derogatory statements about whomever you so choose.

I'm out!!! I follow in the footsteps of Joe Weber, who was smart enough to leave long ago. You will no longer have to hear my opinions on this site. You should all pity my co-workers, as I will have no other place to rant and rave.

Just to be clear, the Administrator will now espouse the virtues of free speech, and I am a strong supporter of the First Amendment; however, you do not get to make irrational comments and claim free speech.

My parting thought: an INFORMED thought is an opinion, but an opinion without benefit of any information is IGNORANCE. (see: Flagmann)

You will no longer have to hear my opinions on this site.

It's too bad.

and I am a strong supporter of the First Amendment; however, you do not get to make irrational comments and claim free speech.

Actually you can make irrational comments. Not that I do, I'm just stating that you can.

Dear Spirit of Chantilly,

I am sorry that you have decided not to participate on the board. As the Administrator of KOTW, I have to make judgment calls on a daily basis on what posts are edited and/or deleted. I have adopted a middle of the road policy with respect to posts to allow individuals to voice their opinions. I have edited posts to remove individuals names when it involved personal attacks. Many times other members and guests will respond and point out those occasional "irresponsible and derogatory statements".

In the past six months, the KOTW Discussion Board has discussed some very important issues. Just recently, the hotest topic on the board was the lack of fireman's contract. Did the discussion on the board spur a settlement? We may never know but no major or local media outlet picked up the story about the lack of a contract. But for the KOTW Discussion Board, I (and many others) would not have known that the Kearny Firefighters were without a contract for so long.

The exchange of information and ideas on the web levels the playing field. If you think a poster is abusing the privilege of posting, advise me, as a member you can report a post as being inappropriate. As a guest, you can still email me at webmaster@kearnyontheweb.com about a post. Or simply post a response stating the post is inappropriate.

This board is important and it will continue so long as God gives me the strength to monitor it. I hope you reconsider and continue to post.

KOTW

Guest anti-flagman

KOTW: The racist flagman should be removed from this board. Ignoring him is not enough, blocking his repetitive, hate filled rants is long overdue. I believe he has had ample time to make his opinions known to all who frequent this board. Any further postings by him, at this point serve no purpose but to cause anger and distract ligitimate posters from interesting discussions. REMOVE HIM! Thanks.

I don't agree with alot of what Flagman posts but I'm sure his life experiences have formed his opinions. Don't knock him unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. What makes you think he's wrong and your right. He's not trying to be politically correct, he's calling it as he sees it. If what he writes shocks you then maybe your too ignorant. I think sometimes he strikes the truth and that is what upsets you. Who would care about the rantings of a lunatic unless there was something that strikes a nerve. His opinion is worth as much as any of the posts.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
KOTW: The racist flagman should be removed from this board. Ignoring him is not enough, blocking his repetitive, hate filled rants is long overdue. I believe he has had ample time to make his opinions known to all who frequent this board. Any further postings by him, at this point serve no purpose but to cause anger and distract ligitimate posters from interesting discussions. REMOVE HIM! Thanks.

Stop, your "whining"CRYBABY!!!!!!

So you can't read!!! or is it you don't understand and comprehend? :(

Handful of the posters on this board, are out of line!! not I

Is it that "you" and many of your buddys, don't like the FlagMann? ( to bad!!)

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Word, man. We definatly have to do something about this guy. If you're going to censor people like Spirit of Chantilly, you should def. kick Flaggy off the board.

While I don't like what flagman says it isn't because he is racist. I don't like what he post because most of the time its just rambling. But I do belive it is his right to believe what he wants. If he doesn't like someone because of where they are from then that's not my problem. If he is ignorant to have assumptions made about certain culture groups then its his problem.

You are the most prominant.

Guest Red Forman

So you can't read!!! or is it you don't understand and comprehend? :angry:

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

KOTW Note: This post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

So you can't read!!! or is it you don't understand and comprehend? :angry:

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

KOTW Note: This post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

D**ba**!

I don't agree with alot of what Flagman posts but I'm sure his life experiences have formed his opinions. Don't knock him unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. What makes you think he's wrong and your right. He's not trying to be politically correct, he's calling it as he sees it. If what he writes shocks you then maybe your too ignorant. I think sometimes he strikes the truth and that is what upsets you. Who would care about the rantings of a lunatic unless there was something that strikes a nerve. His opinion is worth as much as any of the posts.

yes...good point.

Word, man. We definatly have to do something about this guy. If you're going to censor people like Spirit of Chantilly, you should def. kick Flaggy off the board.

word? WORD UP G. gunna hizzle up da dizzle ho. FRO. up in da hoozle. Joozle. fornoozle, my broozzle.

Guest Guest21

I agree. Looks like he gets his jolleys seeing his web address in every topic thread( last message posted column). There is no need to reply to every topic even if it is your right, Heyjerk! Your comments are not funny and irrelevent. Show a little self-control and post when you ACTUALLY have something interesting to say.

Thanks.

Guest Go Away

Heyduke.net has sort of become the boy that cried wolf. With so many silly replies to topics, I don't even bother reading his posts. He has made himself over-exposed and annoying. Even if he now had something interesting to say it would be lost. Come on, he starts a topic like: KOTW-do we own you. Very mature.

I agree. Looks like he gets his jolleys seeing his web address in every topic thread( last message posted column). There is no need to reply to every topic even if it is your right, Heyjerk! Your comments are not funny and irrelevent. Show a little self-control and post when you ACTUALLY have something interesting to say.

Thanks.

you are posting out of thread, there is a thread that you CAN talk about HeyDuke as you wish. Thank you.

Heyduke.net has sort of become the boy that cried wolf. With so many silly replies to topics, I don't even bother reading his posts. He has made himself over-exposed and annoying. Even if he now had something interesting to say it would be lost. Come on, he starts a topic like: KOTW-do we own you. Very mature.

Dont like them, dont read them. If you read any others but those 3, you would see that I am far more advanced than you are. But you dont read them, your lose.

And Im sorry that i dont use 5 names to post my comments like you people do.

Guest HELP KOTW

This used to be an informative lively discussion board! These forum pirates are making this place, one I no longer wish to visit !!!! Thanks dukey, pubey and kearnynj, like an electronic grafetti artist you have ruined another wise lovely space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived