Website

Guest Spirit of Chantilly

This used to be an informative lively discussion board! These forum pirates are making this place, one I no longer wish to visit !!!! Thanks dukey, pubey and kearnynj, like an electronic grafetti artist you have ruined another wise lovely space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU GOT TAGGED MUTHAFACKO

chill out man :o

KOTW Note: This post was edited to remove extra returns.

This used to be an informative lively discussion board! These forum pirates are making this place, one I no longer wish to visit !!!! Thanks dukey, pubey and kearnynj, like an electronic grafetti artist you have ruined another wise lovely space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mr. "HELP KOTW" Its NOT Dukey its HeyDuke, and not Pupey...its pube.

Thank you.

Where's the other HeyDuke guy? This guy is a f**king idiot.

Which one are you talking about?

I agree. Looks like he gets his jolleys seeing his web address in every topic thread( last message posted column). There is no need to reply to every topic even if it is your right, Heyjerk! Your comments are not funny and irrelevent. Show a little self-control and post when you ACTUALLY have something interesting to say.

Thanks.

He can post on all the comments he wants. You don't have a say on the matter, concerning the amount of posts he submits. That is left to the the owner of the site. At least most of the time he isn't whining about peoples comments.

Heyduke.net has sort of become the boy that cried wolf. With so many silly replies to topics, I don't even bother reading his posts. He has made himself over-exposed and annoying. Even if he now had something interesting to say it would be lost. Come on, he starts a topic like: KOTW-do we own you. Very mature.

I think his post are better than other post on this forum. There are post on this forum that actually have a reason to complain.

Forum pirates. :o I think pirates are cool. If you no longer wish to visit this place, then good day to you. You just don't have the capability to listen to others. Electroninc grafetti. :angry: Great analogies by the way. I dig them. ;)

Guest guest21

Heyduke, Pube, and Senshi: The Three Queer Muscateers. The all have each others backs,LITERALLY! ;) Fight your own battles and stop enlisting each others help. Is Heyduke a website or a gay friends network! :angry: When one of you is called out it's not necessary for all 3 to respond, get it! :o

Heyduke, Pube, and Senshi: The Three Queer Muscateers. The all have each others backs,LITERALLY!  Fight your own battles and stop enlisting each others help. Is Heyduke a website or a gay friends network!  When one of you is called out it's not necessary for all 3 to respond, get it!

Way to show your maturity and your intelligence.

First off its spelled "Musketeers."

Second we don't enlist anyone, we leave that to the government.

Third, HeyDuke is not a "gay friend network" regardless of what you want it to be.

Lastly, by putting your post on the forums your not calling one person out. You are addressing everyone there. If you want to address one person, then use PM. Pube, Heyduke.net and I as well all those who have joined this forums, can be contacted privately using PM.

Way to represent the adult world. Hiding behind your "guest" replies. Please, do yourself a favor leave the 'big talk' to those mature enought to handle it.

Heyduke, Pube, and Senshi: The Three Queer Muscateers. The all have each others backs,LITERALLY!  Fight your own battles and stop enlisting each others help. Is Heyduke a website or a gay friends network!  When one of you is called out it's not necessary for all 3 to respond, get it!

Third, HeyDuke is not a "gay friend network" regardless of what you want it to be.

Lastly, by putting your post on the forums your not calling one person out. You are addressing everyone there. If you want to address one person, then use PM. Pube, Heyduke.net and I as well all those who have joined this forums, can be contacted privately using PM.

Way to represent the adult world. Hiding behind your "guest" replies. Please, do yourself a favor leave the 'big talk' to those mature enought to handle it.

well said.

and by the way, most of the time we're ALL referred to. that was the case here. are you even reading what's in front of you?

well said.

and by the way, most of the time we're ALL referred to. that was the case here. are you even reading what's in front of you?

I got your backs guys. lmfao. hahahahahahaha. Since when cant you comment on a forum

Archived