Firefighters

Guest Mac

Guest FlagMann.
WOW, Thank, GOD, For Newark, Jersey City. :D

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! ;)

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

You really are an idiiot!!!

Why? ;)

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

D**ba**!

Crybaby!!! ;)

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

:huh::o;):P:D:lol:B):angry::angry::):angry::(:D:D:ph34r: Kiss Me, Im German!!!!!

FlagMann.

WOW, Thank, GOD, For Newark, Jersey City. :D

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! ;)

FlagMann.

You really are an idiiot!!!

Why? ;)

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

D**ba**!

Crybaby!!! ;)

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

:huh::o;):P:D:lol:B):angry::angry::):angry::(:D:D:ph34r: Kiss Me, Im German!!!!!

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

Guest flounder
Did any of you people who think Kearny firefighters do nothing, see the news recently?

No one said they do nothing, they have an occasional fire. Remember, that is their chosen profession. Interestingly, AOL just recently posted a poll of the 10 most dangerous jobs, I was surprised fireman and policemen were not in the top 10, but fishermen and construction workers were. Just a little trivia

I understand that the Fishermen now want a new contract, since they have a dangerous job. What do you think Flagman? :D

Guest Moving Man
:D  The garbage lie's that flagman just posted is bulls**it! How can the webmaster allow this piece of garbage called flagman to post such bulls**t about the firefighters who worked very hard at the south Kearny fire. His statements are false. It will take a court order to find out who he is, but when we do I will request the FMBA union to find out if he can be taken before a judge to answer for his false malicious post on this website.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Grow up!! and act your age!!! You cry baby!!! :D

Its all the truth!!! 3/4 Don't live in Town!! ;)

FlagMann.

Hey Flagman...if Kearny s**ks that bad...why are you still here? Maybe you should move to Newark. :(

I don't live in town. There is no requirement to do so so why should I?

Because this liberal crap can't go on forever. What do you liberals want next? Maybe we should have a limo pick you up for work. As long as it isn't your tax dollars spent it's fine with you!

I don't live in town.  There is no requirement to do so so why should I?

Because this liberal crap can't go on forever. What do you liberals want next? Maybe we should have a limo pick you up for work. As long as it isn't your tax dollars spent it's fine with you!

Can you arrange that Joe?

I'm really confused now. Why does it always come back to liberal or conservative? Is every firefighter a liberal? I don't get it... Please help me. I didn't understand your post.

A-Hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived