Firefighters

Guest Mac

Guest FlagMann.

WOW, Thank, GOD, For Newark, Jersey City. :D

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! :unsure:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! :unsure:

FlagMann.

You really are an idiiot!!!

Guest FlagMann_Guest

FlagMann.

Why? Its the truth!! :D

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

piece of s**t!

KOTW Note: This post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest 1
Did any of you people who think Kearny firefighters do nothing, see the news recently?

No one said they do nothing, they have an occasional fire. Remember, that is their chosen profession. Interestingly, AOL just recently posted a poll of the 10 most dangerous jobs, I was surprised fireman and policemen were not in the top 10, but fishermen and construction workers were. Just a little trivia

Guest FIREFIGHTER

;) The garbage lie's that flagman just posted is bulls**it! How can the webmaster allow this piece of garbage called flagman to post such bulls**t about the firefighters who worked very hard at the south Kearny fire. His statements are false. It will take a court order to find out who he is, but when we do I will request the FMBA union to find out if he can be taken before a judge to answer for his false malicious post on this website.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest FlagMann.
;) The garbage lie's that flagman just posted is bulls**it! How can the webmaster allow this piece of garbage called flagman to post such bulls**t about the firefighters who worked very hard at the south Kearny fire. His statements are false. It will take a court order to find out who he is, but when we do I will request the FMBA union to find out if he can be taken before a judge to answer for his false malicious post on this website.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Grow up!! and act your age!!! You cry baby!!! :D

Its all the truth!!! 3/4 Don't live in Town!! :ph34r:

FlagMann.

;)  The garbage lie's that flagman just posted is bulls**it! How can the webmaster allow this piece of garbage called flagman to post such bulls**t about the firefighters who worked very hard at the south Kearny fire. His statements are false. It will take a court order to find out who he is, but when we do I will request the FMBA union to find out if he can be taken before a judge to answer for his false malicious post on this website.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

FlagMann.

Pice of Sh*t!

Guest FlagMann_Guest
;)  The garbage lie's that flagman just posted is bulls**it! How can the webmaster allow this piece of garbage called flagman to post such bulls**t about the firefighters who worked very hard at the south Kearny fire. His statements are false. It will take a court order to find out who he is, but when we do I will request the FMBA union to find out if he can be taken before a judge to answer for his false malicious post on this website.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

FlagMann.

Pice of Sh*t!

:D

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann.
WOW, Thank, GOD, For Newark, Jersey City. :lol:

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! :angry:

FlagMann.

Why? :(

FlagMann.

Guest Red Forman
WOW, Thank, GOD, For Newark, Jersey City. :lol:

Most of Kearny FireFighters, did'nt make it in!! Because they don't live in Town!! :angry:

FlagMann.

Why? :(

FlagMann.

D**b**s!

Guys, I think we, as a community, must ignore FlagMann. He's a crazy old man who is in need of serious help. By recongnizing his existance, you're just making him worse. So let's all stop replying to Flagmann, who is clearly talking out of his ass.... ALL THE TIME!

I agree completely, but don;t worry the scary FMBA union is going after him. LOL

Guest guest_Guest
Guys, I think we, as a community, must ignore FlagMann.  He's a crazy old man who is in need of serious help.  By recongnizing his existance, you're just making him worse.  So let's all stop replying to Flagmann, who is clearly talking out of his ass.... ALL THE TIME!

I agree completely, but don;t worry the scary FMBA union is going after him. LOL

:angry: Not the FMBA but a member of it. I will then request us to go after him.

Guys, I think we, as a community, must ignore FlagMann.  He's a crazy old man who is in need of serious help.  By recongnizing his existance, you're just making him worse.  So let's all stop replying to Flagmann, who is clearly talking out of his ass.... ALL THE TIME!

You got balls boy let me know when you want to meet the REAL SCARY BOYS up on Halstead St. I will personally introduce you to all of them! Dushb*g! We LOL @ Shithe*ds like you that coudn't pass the silly little test to qualify for the job!

Did any of you people who think Kearny firefighters do nothing, see the news recently?

No one said they do nothing, they have an occasional fire. Remember, that is their chosen profession. Interestingly, AOL just recently posted a poll of the 10 most dangerous jobs, I was surprised fireman and policemen were not in the top 10, but fishermen and construction workers were. Just a little trivia

I'm not suprised that the firefighters and police officers are not in that top 10 group - they are well prepared & trained for the jobs that they do lessening the chance of injury or death.

FlagMann.

Why? :angry:

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

D**ba**!

I'm not suprised that the firefighters and police officers are not in that top 10 group - they are well prepared & trained for the jobs that they do lessening the chance of injury or death.

I was surprised, but if what you say is true, that's a good thing.

Guest FlagMann.

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

D**ba**!

Crybaby!!! :D

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

D**ba**!

Crybaby!!! :D

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

Archived