Joe Wood

Guest Guest

Well, I have something better for you to read.I worked the Polls and never knew that the DEAD could rise and VOTE!!! Because I know for a Fact a certain Person is DEAD and SOMEONE came in to use this PERSON'S name and tried to VOTE!!. So tell me that the Council we have isn't CORRUPT. How about all the people that Don't live in this town using FALSE ADDRESS'S at the HIGH SCHOOL VOTING GOT AWAY with it ? This WASN'T The Millan Team doing this....... It was the McDounough team

I know for a Fact!! So now TAKE THOSE QUARTERS TO THE BANK AND CASH THEM IN!!!! He won't be SERVING his FULL TERM,Because it won't be long before they come for HIM with the SILVER BRACLETS. :ph34r:  :P  :lol:

Are you speaking of the Zombies as being dead, or the really dead people who are in the cemetary? I heard that people vote out of the cemetary but didn't think it was true. Can this be proved as a fact?

Guest Guest*****
Well, I have something better for you to read.I worked the Polls and never knew that the DEAD could rise and VOTE!!! Because I know for a Fact a certain Person is DEAD and SOMEONE came in to use this PERSON'S name and tried to VOTE!!. So tell me that the Council we have isn't CORRUPT. How about all the people that Don't live in this town using FALSE ADDRESS'S at the HIGH SCHOOL VOTING GOT AWAY with it ? This WASN'T The Millan Team doing this....... It was the McDounough team

I know for a Fact!! So now TAKE THOSE QUARTERS TO THE BANK AND CASH THEM IN!!!! He won't be SERVING his FULL TERM,Because it won't be long before they come for HIM with the SILVER BRACLETS. :ph34r:  :P  :lol:

You go Girl We Will all be waiting to see this and hope it is real soon...

Are you speaking of the Zombies as being dead, or the really dead people who are in the cemetary? I heard that people vote out of the cemetary but didn't think it was true. Can this be proved as a fact?

Yes it can, it happened at the voting polls in the 1st ward