Joe Wood

Guest Guest

I was shocked when I saw in the paper that Joe Wood only lost by 200 votes, and they didn't even count absentee or provisional ballots yet.

To lose by 200 votes against someone they wanted to run as mayor isn't bad at all. He's just a college student, and Doran has a PHD. Wood gave him a run for his money. I hope that he doesn't stop now. He's going to make it someday.

I was shocked when I saw in the paper that Joe Wood only lost by 200 votes, and they didn't even count absentee or provisional ballots yet.

To lose by 200 votes against someone they wanted to run as mayor isn't bad at all.  He's just a college student, and Doran has a PHD.  Wood gave him a run for his money.  I hope that he doesn't stop now.  He's going to make it someday.

That is to funny

Guest harrison resident

MILLAN,JOE WOOD ,MIKE FERNANDEZ AND PINHO CAN GO ON THE NEXT BOAT BACK TO SPAIN.WOOD WOULD NEVER GET ANY VOTE FROM ME HE IS NOTHING BUT A YOUNG PUNK. RUNNING FOR COUNCIL TRYYING TO CHANGE THIS TOWN.MAYBE JUST NOT ON THE MILLAN TEAM.THE MILLAN TEAM HAS NO CLASS WHATSOEVER.GO BY THE RULES AND THEN WE WOULD WORRY.WOOD HAS A LAWYER WHAT A JOKE .NEVER WOULD YOU GET A VOTE FROM ME I NEVER OPENED MY DOOR TO WOOD OR MILLAN THEN CAN PASS MY HOUSE ANYTIME NO LOSS. IS PINHO THERE LAWYER WHAT A JOKE OF A LAWYER.

O.K. Mom, stop sticking up for your son..

joe will never get elected. He didnt get 192, they were 192 anti-mcdonough votes. The clark sisters could have ran on the ticket and gotten 192. 19 year old clueless pompous ass who walked around looking for trouble and had millan on speed dial. Pathetic.. Crawl back in your hole kid you'll never amount to anything in this town.

MILLAN,JOE WOOD ,MIKE FERNANDEZ AND PINHO CAN GO ON THE NEXT BOAT BACK TO SPAIN.WOOD WOULD NEVER GET ANY VOTE FROM ME HE IS NOTHING BUT A YOUNG PUNK. RUNNING FOR COUNCIL TRYYING TO  CHANGE THIS TOWN.MAYBE JUST NOT ON THE MILLAN TEAM.THE MILLAN TEAM HAS NO CLASS WHATSOEVER.GO BY THE RULES AND THEN WE WOULD WORRY.WOOD HAS A LAWYER WHAT A JOKE .NEVER WOULD YOU GET A VOTE FROM ME I NEVER OPENED MY DOOR TO WOOD OR MILLAN THEN CAN PASS MY HOUSE ANYTIME NO LOSS. IS PINHO THERE LAWYER WHAT A JOKE OF A LAWYER.

Don't worry about it, he sure doesn't need your vote. You sound like a very bitter and arrogant person who probably started problems at the voting polls.

To lose by 200 votes against someone they wanted to run as mayor isn't bad at all.  He's just a college student, and Doran has a PHD.  Wood gave him a run for his money.  I hope that he doesn't stop now.  He's going to make it someday.

Do you need a PHD to run harrison? :lol:

Guest perututu
Don't worry about it, he sure doesn't need your vote.  You sound like a very bitter and arrogant person who probably started problems at the voting polls.

Dear Retard I'm sure you don't finish HIGH SCHOOL, but if you don't know we here to stay, learn to leave with it, when you insult this people you are insulting different cultures in this town. GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Guest perututu
Don't worry about it, he sure doesn't need your vote.  You sound like a very bitter and arrogant person who probably started problems at the voting polls.

Dear Retard I'm sure you don't finish HIGH SCHOOL, but if you don't know we here to stay, learn to leave with it, when you insult this people you are insulting different cultures in this town. GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Guest Guest_Voter_*

I do give Doran a lot of credit for not going after Wood. We all know the stuff in the wood closet that Doran could have brought public. He was a gentleman, even when Wood was whinning at every house about Doran not doing enough for his family and how Millan was going to change the world.

Wood was also involved in all the illegal voter tampering. It is true that Doran suffered in the vote count because of the anti-mayor vote. I have more respect for him for not giving Wood what he deserved. Anyway, if you look in the paper, Doran did get the biggest % against the Millan group of misfits.

I do give Doran a lot of credit for not going after Wood.  We all know the stuff in the wood closet that Doran could have brought public.  He was a gentleman, even when Wood was whinning at every house about Doran not doing enough for his family and  how Millan was going to change the world.

Wood was also involved in all the illegal voter tampering.  It is true that Doran suffered in the vote count because of the anti-mayor vote.  I have more respect for him for not giving Wood what he deserved.  Anyway, if you look in the paper, Doran did get the biggest % against the Millan group of misfits.

Let me tell you something,It is pretty sad when someone who has been a councilman has lost because of his corrupts ways and his ties with the crooks. I give Joe Wood a GOLD MEDAL because he has the BALLS to stand up in a town like this being a young man,and trying to make this a better town as for PARTY ARTIE, he DESERVED to LOSE. The only ILLEGAL SHIT I see going on, is with the COUNCIL we have NOW!!! As for Steve he will DO this town alot of GOOD and they can't HIDE things from him now. GOOD GOING STEVE WELL DONE!!!

Let me tell you something,It is pretty sad when someone who has been a councilman has lost because of his corrupts ways and his ties with the crooks. I give Joe Wood a GOLD MEDAL because he has the BALLS to stand up in a town like this being a young man,and trying to make this a better town as for PARTY ARTIE, he DESERVED to LOSE. The only ILLEGAL SHIT I see going on, is with the COUNCIL we have NOW!!! As for Steve he will DO this town alot of GOOD and they can't HIDE things from him now. GOOD GOING STEVE WELL DONE!!!

Stevie Bou is only out for himself, you'll see!

Guest Guest_voter_*

You miss the point. Wood is still a loser. He did the same as the others did in trying to steal the election. What about Millan's daughter getting charged by the Attorney General for voter fraud? What about Stevie's wife tampering with the abs ballots or getting her cousin, who is registered in kearny, to vote in Harrison? How do you explain that Steve? You are a fraud! Lets try to DVD an explaination out of this one. In one term the people will see that you are a one issue nut case. I feel bad for the voters.

Guest In the know
You miss the point.  Wood is still a loser. He did the same as the others did in trying to steal the election.  What about Millan's daughter getting charged by the Attorney General for voter fraud?  What about Stevie's wife tampering with the abs ballots or getting her cousin, who is registered in kearny, to vote in Harrison?  How do you explain that Steve?  You are a fraud! Lets try to DVD an explaination out of this one.  In one term the people will see that you are a one issue nut case.  I feel bad for the voters.

Millan's daughter hasn't been charged with anything. According to the Jersey Journal article, Marie Borace, the superintendent of elections in Hudson, turned over information to the Prosecutor's office on advise of the AG's office.

Borace is a political hack. She ignored blantant voter fraud from politically connected former Harrisonians including one guy whose office is on the third floor in town hall and two others who opted not to vote this year despite voting in recent past elections.

When Kean spoke about Hudson County corruption, he was correct. Corruption in Hudson County goes deep. If your connected you can committ voter fraud. If your not the press will be contacted even if there is no voter fraud. A political move on the eve of an election. Borace how about being neutral, you are the Superintendent of elections right! Retire before they indict you for not doing your job.

I do give Doran a lot of credit for not going after Wood.  We all know the stuff in the wood closet that Doran could have brought public.  He was a gentleman, even when Wood was whinning at every house about Doran not doing enough for his family and  how Millan was going to change the world.

Wood was also involved in all the illegal voter tampering.  It is true that Doran suffered in the vote count because of the anti-mayor vote.  I have more respect for him for not giving Wood what he deserved.  Anyway, if you look in the paper, Doran did get the biggest % against the Millan group of misfits.

I WOULD NOT SAY THAT, I KNOW FOR SURE THAT MR. DORAN HAS LOTS IN HIS CLOSET, SO DON'T GO THERE. AS FOR THE VOTE HIS WARD IS A MUCH BIGGER WARD IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE YOU ASS, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR STOP TALKING SHIT IF THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

WAY TO GO JOE.

GREAT JOB.

DON'T EVER BACK DOWN.

STAY FOCUSED ON THE ISSUES.

LOVE YOU BABY.

Guest Yea Rite

I do not know who you spoke to but Joe Wood did no whining about His family during campaigning ..He is above that The person that needs to worry about what is in His Closet is Doran and No one else.....

You miss the point.  Wood is still a loser. He did the same as the others did in trying to steal the election.  What about Millan's daughter getting charged by the Attorney General for voter fraud?  What about Stevie's wife tampering with the abs ballots or getting her cousin, who is registered in kearny, to vote in Harrison?  How do you explain that Steve?  You are a fraud! Lets try to DVD an explaination out of this one.  In one term the people will see that you are a one issue nut case.  I feel bad for the voters.

Well, I have something better for you to read.I worked the Polls and never knew that the DEAD could rise and VOTE!!! Because I know for a Fact a certain Person is DEAD and SOMEONE came in to use this PERSON'S name and tried to VOTE!!. So tell me that the Council we have isn't CORRUPT. How about all the people that Don't live in this town using FALSE ADDRESS'S at the HIGH SCHOOL VOTING GOT AWAY with it ? This WASN'T The Millan Team doing this....... It was the McDounough team

I know for a Fact!! So now TAKE THOSE QUARTERS TO THE BANK AND CASH THEM IN!!!! He won't be SERVING his FULL TERM,Because it won't be long before they come for HIM with the SILVER BRACLETS. :ph34r::P:lol:

I WOULD NOT SAY THAT, I KNOW FOR SURE THAT MR. DORAN HAS LOTS IN HIS CLOSET, SO DON'T GO THERE.  AS FOR THE VOTE HIS WARD IS A MUCH BIGGER WARD IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE YOU ASS, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR STOP TALKING SHIT IF THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Sounds like Joe fatboy spoutin again!!!! Joey heads his own fan club, ask his sisters.

Stevie Bou is only out for himself, you'll see!

4 yrs will tell the story. if he puts his nose to the grindstone, the people will re-elect him. if not, & he's lazy, putting himself & his relatives in town positions that the town coffers don't have money for, or doesn't accomplish anything for 'his people' that make up his ward, then he'll be 'voted out' on his butt in the next election .