Training

Guest guest

It was said that the KFD does "training" everyday, 365 days a year. Is this training top secret CIA or Secret Service type training? I, nor anyone else I asked on Kearny Ave. including many business owners said they have never seen any. A few of the offices in town hall kind of laughed when I asked. So where and when does this "training" go on. It can't all be in the clubhouses because real training would involve practicing with the equiptment. Even "Al Quaida" has training tapes to show, but the KFD, nothing. Who is the KFD training Officer. He couldn't just think of the next days training subject when he goes to work in the morning. Can anyone, even the lowest of "the sold out 17" post next weeks traing schedule. A friend of mine from the Jersey Journal said she would be happy to "pop-in" unannounced during one of the scheduled training sessions to give you brave warriors good PR. Thats what its all about anyway, right? The fact is that you are a bunch of F**KING liars to the community who's only training is staring at your Dennis Leary poster, watching "Backdraft" for the 1000th time, or watching re-runs of "Rescue Me." Can you post any "training" schedules from Dec. or Jan. just so we can see what they look like and what exact type of training you do? I know you can't. Don't get all exicited. Just go to bed each night knowing you are a scumbag liar to not only the people of the town, but also your family. See you at training tomorrow. ( Wink Wink )

Guest hoopy loopy

I was in the west hudson park the other day walking the dog and I did notice that kearny harrison and east newark fire depts were doing water/ice rescue drills, they cut the ice w/ saws and they had the water suits and were actually doing simulation water rescues with each others. i went upto them and was told that it was being conducted by the state police (they were there as well) which required classroom exercises followed by simulation drills. all members of the fd will be doing these drills so its not complete yet. maybe a kearny firefighter can post a reply on when is the next drill at the pond for the curious to go watch?? i thought it was cool ... i also asked about other training they do and was told that they are also takin advantage of the empty houses in harrison near the path station, they are smoking them up and turning them into mazes for search drills almost weekly. other than this im not sure about day to day training but we have to realize that not all training has to be hands on ..friend of mine works at moran towing and they are always donating cars to the area fire depts for jaws of life training, any firefighters can reply with any other input on training it would be cool.. anything the fire dept (other than fire prevention week in october) for kids to partake in will also be cool..??

It was said that the KFD does "training" everyday, 365 days a year. Is this training top secret CIA or Secret Service type training? I, nor anyone else I asked on Kearny Ave. including many business owners said they have never seen any. A few of the offices in town hall kind of laughed when I asked. So where and when does this "training" go on. It can't all be in the clubhouses because real training would involve practicing with the equiptment. Even "Al Quaida" has training tapes to show, but the KFD, nothing. Who is the KFD training Officer. He couldn't just think of the next days training subject when he goes to work in the morning. Can anyone, even the lowest of "the sold out 17" post next weeks traing schedule. A friend of mine from the Jersey Journal said she would be happy to "pop-in" unannounced during one of the scheduled training sessions to give you brave warriors good PR. Thats what its all about anyway, right? The fact is that you are a bunch of F**KING liars to the community who's only training is staring at your Dennis Leary poster, watching "Backdraft" for the 1000th time, or watching re-runs of "Rescue Me." Can you post any "training" schedules from Dec. or Jan. just so we can see what they look like and what exact type of training you do? I know you can't. Don't get all exicited. Just go to bed each night knowing you are a scumbag liar to not only the people of the town, but also your family. See you at training tomorrow. ( Wink Wink )

Barney, Barney, Barney, You're such an idiot, but you are good for a laugh at mealtime. But you have to come up with some new material.

Dear glorified Harrison metermaid. If your soooo concerned on what type of training the KFD does every day why dont you stop in headquarters and talk to the training officer. Ask him to see the examples of the training takes place. I assure you he can provide you with years of paperwork because every training session that takes place has to be documented and submitted to the chief. Keep your little small town b.s in harrison where it belongs. KFD and KPD dont pay any attention to you idiots anyway.

Guest jus sayin

Yes we were in West Hudson Park both Saturday and Sunday doing ice rescue drills along with Harrison, (it was actually their drill and equipment) and East Newark FD. The trainers were State Police Marine Unit Officers.

Yes Dave Moran gives us both cars and his lot on which to do extrication drills and try out new techniques and tools, we're lucky in his way, many Dept's have no access to this type of hands on training.

And yes 109 Midland Ave. is KFD Headquarters where the Training Office and Officer are located along with all the documentation you desire.

Sadly none of this will mean anything to you because it's not about Training or Drug Testing or even Layoffs, for you it's all about the Hate.

It doesn't have to be true or fair it just has to be mean and accusatory.

I waited before I responded to this Post because I know we were watched by many while we swam with the ducks and was hoping someone other than KFD would step up and they did.

Thank you

Ok you have your answer and the location to the information you need.

Balls back in your court.

jus sayin

Guest changing bren

You G.E.D. ( if you are lucky) firemen don't know how to read, do you. YOU SAID that the KFD trains EVERYDAY. From what I see, its more like once a month. Who's the training officer again. Oh, thats right, you didn't mention one. You lied to the public again. You don't train Everyday, do you?

#15 *guest*

Group: Guests Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

1100 calls. From who, their wife while I'm at their house, wrong numbers, other personal phone calls. Who the hell would call the fire dept. unless they actually saw a fire starting or going on. NOBODY!!! 250 to 300 actual fires, you will never convince any of that the same as you could never convince anyone that the HFD does "Fire Traing" evryday of the year. It's just not true. Give it up. Nobody believes you.

The above was cut and paste from the Harrison forum.......it is clear this same "fool" just bounces back and forth from Town to Town. Notice the same wrong spelling of "traing".....Christ after typing it 15 times in a paragraph you would think he/she would master it. HAHAHAHHAHAH busted.....

Guest Phone Home

I would think that if you really want to inquire about the Harrison or Kearny fire training schedules all you would have to do is call the fire departments and ask to speak to the chief or the guy in charge of training.

I would even venture to guess that the phone numbers for the chiefs are posted on the town web pages.

So if I were you, I would call the chiefs and ask the questions you want answered.

Jus Saying…

You G.E.D. ( if you are lucky) firemen don't know how to read, do you. YOU SAID that the KFD trains EVERYDAY. From what I see, its more like once a month. Who's the training officer again. Oh, thats right, you didn't mention one. You lied to the public again. You don't train Everyday, do you?

[/quot

Once again throw something out there that isnt true. You're specialty I see. Go to fire HQ at 109 Midland ave and ask to see the DAILY training records. Maybe the third post will get through that ignorant head of yours.

Thanks

I was in the west hudson park the other day walking the dog and I did notice that kearny harrison and east newark fire depts were doing water/ice rescue drills, they cut the ice w/ saws and they had the water suits and were actually doing simulation water rescues with each others. i went upto them and was told that it was being conducted by the state police (they were there as well) which required classroom exercises followed by simulation drills. all members of the fd will be doing these drills so its not complete yet. maybe a kearny firefighter can post a reply on when is the next drill at the pond for the curious to go watch?? i thought it was cool ... i also asked about other training they do and was told that they are also takin advantage of the empty houses in harrison near the path station, they are smoking them up and turning them into mazes for search drills almost weekly. other than this im not sure about day to day training but we have to realize that not all training has to be hands on ..friend of mine works at moran towing and they are always donating cars to the area fire depts for jaws of life training, any firefighters can reply with any other input on training it would be cool.. anything the fire dept (other than fire prevention week in october) for kids to partake in will also be cool..??

Just ring the door bell if you see the trucks in the fire house. We will gladly give a tour to the kids. Doesnt need to be set up

Guest hoopy loopy

Yes we were in West Hudson Park both Saturday and Sunday doing ice rescue drills along with Harrison, (it was actually their drill and equipment) and East Newark FD. The trainers were State Police Marine Unit Officers.

Yes Dave Moran gives us both cars and his lot on which to do extrication drills and try out new techniques and tools, we're lucky in his way, many Dept's have no access to this type of hands on training.

And yes 109 Midland Ave. is KFD Headquarters where the Training Office and Officer are located along with all the documentation you desire.

Sadly none of this will mean anything to you because it's not about Training or Drug Testing or even Layoffs, for you it's all about the Hate.

It doesn't have to be true or fair it just has to be mean and accusatory.

I waited before I responded to this Post because I know we were watched by many while we swam with the ducks and was hoping someone other than KFD would step up and they did.

Thank you

Ok you have your answer and the location to the information you need.

Balls back in your court.

jus sayin

I completely agree with you. Please don't let these haters get to you. You can show documentation and actual daily training documents beit complex drills as ice/water rescue/vacant house drills/cars ext. drills/live burns etc or even simpler basic drills like ground ladders/pumping/powerpoints etc and they will still find reasons to say its not enough .. keep up the great work .. thanks for keeping my friends and family living in kearny & neighboring towns safe. i was also over-hearing the scanner yesterday and you guys went to union city to help them fight a large fire.. too bad these hater residents in your town dont see that you also provide alot of "mutual aid" to surrounding towns especially harrison

If it's not everyday it's certainly more then less. I hear them training all the time. Often the group together at another fire house and do something in doors. Or they go out doors. Many different forms of training.

If it's not everyday it's certainly more then less. I hear them training all the time. Often the group together at another fire house and do something in doors. Or they go out doors. Many different forms of training.

Many different forms of training like this:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/working_stove_as_union_townshi.html

Is HFD competing in the fire department cookoff?

Training is one thing, there is no real danger. Using the training in a real life situation is another. COWARDS till the end. Are the "sold out 17" allowed to train with the big boys or do they just have to read the stacks of training reports on the Chiefs desk? What a sad display of uneducated lack of talent in this bottom of the barrel gene pool. Underachievers for life content with making 100K a year as a benchmark for success. Face it, a town job was the best you were ever gonna do with your daddy spending your higher education money on a bar stool. How many of you have college degrees, like me, and not those online crap colleges that real schools won't accept the credits? I bet less than 10%. Being an uneducated loser is the best you can be. Do you think your family actually looks up to you and your G.E.D. or Good Enough Diploma. AHAHHHAAAHHHAAA

Guest jus sayin

If you are the example of "higher education".

Keep it.

A diploma does not give you dignity, self respect and most importantly respect for other people.

You've clearly shown that.

However I'm sure it must give you some small solace....

when the voices in your head begin to whisper.

jus sayin

How many of the bravest have better than a high scool education? Answer the question that was asked. Skirting the question again instead of an answer. Typical of the G.E.D. crowd.

Just sayin......

I do have self respect and I made a better life than you ever could with your pitifull nepotism town job. In my opinion you said "Mommy, I am a dumb F**K as you know, could you please get in front of the Mayor on your knees and make a fireman", how humiliating having to get your mommy to get you a job. No class at all. There is not one fireman in your frat house who could make $40,000 a year in the private sector, real world. You cower inside the section 8 house like little bitches and run your mouth with tired old war stories and stuff you see on TV. Everytime one of you get drunk or high in a bar, its the same shit. Run your mouth until somebody get sick of the stories and winds up kicking your ass outside the bar. Shut up with your useless town welfare check and giggle like little girls when you get your little check by ripping off the people in town's tax money that have real jobs, not sleeping in a clubhouse. The guilt must be killing you.

Just sayin.......

Training is one thing, there is no real danger. Using the training in a real life situation is another. COWARDS till the end. Are the "sold out 17" allowed to train with the big boys or do they just have to read the stacks of training reports on the Chiefs desk? What a sad display of uneducated lack of talent in this bottom of the barrel gene pool. Underachievers for life content with making 100K a year as a benchmark for success. Face it, a town job was the best you were ever gonna do with your daddy spending your higher education money on a bar stool. How many of you have college degrees, like me, and not those online crap colleges that real schools won't accept the credits? I bet less than 10%. Being an uneducated loser is the best you can be. Do you think your family actually looks up to you and your G.E.D. or Good Enough Diploma. AHAHHHAAAHHHAAA

Barney, you're no college grad. I determined long ago by your grammar that you were a "C" HS student.

I hear that the Mayors nickname is, "the dentist," because he is so good at saying "open wide" to a fire ****** at his office. (LOL) Nasty! *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Jus sayin.......

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest #2

I hear that the Mayors nickname is, "the dentist," because he is so good at saying "open wide" to a fire ****** at his office. (LOL) Nasty! *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Jus sayin.......

Officer Barney is getting frustrated. His gutter postings show just how low this dirtbag can go.

Whats wrong little firebitch, does MAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE work at PVSC and now you are gonna have to buy daddy a bike for his new paper route. Instead of Barney, I would rather be called the " Hitman" because everytime the Gov. gets information from me its a home run. THAT IS THE INFO. I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT KOTW WAS NOT PRINTING, BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER ANYWAY. KEARNY's high paid flunkies will be on the way out too if I get the notion, but the HFD can kiss any further goodies goodbye. They should stop by the concessions (or givebacks) stand next year. Contracts can be voided or altered douchebags. "0" aid due to the contracts currently in place are not going to get you anything but that goose egg and terminations. Goodbye (sniffle) poor sold-out 17. You never had a chance.

Congrats big guy. You got a college degree and spend all your free time on KOTW hating on the men you only wish you could be, even for just a day. Way to achieve greatness you loser

Me wanting to be a KFD Fireman. Are you kidding? I would be ashamed of myself even at the very though of this. If you think that I could see the man in the mirror and be proud for fleecing my own neighbors out of their hard earned money is a repulsive though. I recently saw a Fireman get his ass kicked in front of all his scared brothers for making that same exact comment to the wrong person. He was on duty, drunk, and mouthing off to everybody that went past the firehouse. He is still in the hospital for over a week because people are sick of you, in my opinion, leeches, parasites, and glorified ambulance drivers. Who would admit to being that if they weren't? Not any one I know, thats for sure.