Training

Guest guest

Guest jus sayin

For someone with as much education as you claim to have.....

you hide it awfully well.

Firebitch?

Now that's just too damn funny!!

Good luck with the voices tonite sweetie.

jus sayin

Guest Guest #2

Whats wrong little firebitch, does MAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE work at PVSC and now you are gonna have to buy daddy a bike for his new paper route. Instead of Barney, I would rather be called the " Hitman" because everytime the Gov. gets information from me its a home run. THAT IS THE INFO. I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT KOTW WAS NOT PRINTING, BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER ANYWAY. KEARNY's high paid flunkies will be on the way out too if I get the notion, but the HFD can kiss any further goodies goodbye. They should stop by the concessions (or givebacks) stand next year. Contracts can be voided or altered douchebags. "0" aid due to the contracts currently in place are not going to get you anything but that goose egg and terminations. Goodbye (sniffle) poor sold-out 17. You never had a chance.

Barney, you are good for a laugh every day. Now you're corresponding with the Governor directly, good for you. Just wondering, does the Governor talk to you in your sleep at night? Poor delusional Barney.

Guest Guest #2

Me wanting to be a KFD Fireman. Are you kidding? I would be ashamed of myself even at the very though of this. If you think that I could see the man in the mirror and be proud for fleecing my own neighbors out of their hard earned money is a repulsive though. I recently saw a Fireman get his ass kicked in front of all his scared brothers for making that same exact comment to the wrong person. He was on duty, drunk, and mouthing off to everybody that went past the firehouse. He is still in the hospital for over a week because people are sick of you, in my opinion, leeches, parasites, and glorified ambulance drivers. Who would admit to being that if they weren't? Not any one I know, thats for sure.

Well Barney, apparently you're guilty of malfeasance. Through your own admission, you witnessed an assault on a public employee. In addition to that, it's your claim that this same public employee was drunk on duty. By ignoring this physical attack on a public employee and not taking action which you are sworn to do, you are guilty of a serious crime. Furthermore, by permitting this public employee to remain on duty while drunk, you are also guilty of endangering the public by allowing a potentially dangerous situation to exist.

If in fact you are a police officer and what you say is true (unless you're a dirty lowlife scumbag) you're guilty of crimes you could be fired for.

(My guess is you're a dirty lowlife scumbag).

Me wanting to be a KFD Fireman. Are you kidding? I would be ashamed of myself even at the very though of this. If you think that I could see the man in the mirror and be proud for fleecing my own neighbors out of their hard earned money is a repulsive though. I recently saw a Fireman get his ass kicked in front of all his scared brothers for making that same exact comment to the wrong person. He was on duty, drunk, and mouthing off to everybody that went past the firehouse. He is still in the hospital for over a week because people are sick of you, in my opinion, leeches, parasites, and glorified ambulance drivers. Who would admit to being that if they weren't? Not any one I know, thats for sure.

Please keep your crap on the Harrison board! Do not mix up the two. No FF from Kearny is ever drunk on duty or stands in front of the Firehouse and as you said "mouthing off to everybody that went past the firehouse" The moderator of KOTW should not let you post your crap on the Kearny board! KEEP YOUR CRAP IN HARRISON

do you really believe the lies you throw out on this message board? A drunk on duty fire fighter got his ass kicked for mouthing off to everybody that passed the fire house and is still in the hospital eh? Which fire fighter was this because it certainly wasnt a Kearny Fire Fighter. Keep throwing out lies while you hide behind your computer you coward

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we were in West Hudson Park both Saturday and Sunday doing ice rescue drills along with Harrison, (it was actually their drill and equipment) and East Newark FD. The trainers were State Police Marine Unit Officers.

There was another training session this past Friday. Harrison, Kearny and East Newark attended. Each group certified a number of firefighters. Fantastic to see our West Hudson Fire Departmets training together.

East Newark has a number of pictures and videos on their facebook page. Just search East Newark Fire Department.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

When did anyone say it was a Kearny fireman? I can't find that and if that is the case the person is incorrect. I don't know of any Kearny FF involved in any act of violence or fighting.

Guest guest

Malfeasance? Any fireman making terroristic threats from their laptop while on duty at the firehouse is considered Official Misconduct and theft of service.

Guest guest

If you can figure out a way to charge a private citizen of malfeasance good luck. I don't think it's gonna work. Trying to charge a private citizen with malfeasance. Did Kearny pass some type of good samaritan law? Besides you big swing and miss on that one, who said a Kearny fireman was in a fight anyway? I don't see that posted anywhere on the board.

Guest guest

I found the post you were referring to. Good try, but no luck. Someone from the KFD or HFD puts this on the KFD board and it almost makes you stroke out. Not really a clever trick. You tried to copy my style but failed miserably. I don't put things on the wrong board because I do not use drugs, consume alcohol, and know what I wrote. None of my posts ever said a fireman was drunk ON DUTY (although I don't find it hard to believe) or outside the firehouse running his mouth (which probably has happened). A very poor attempt overall to imitate my postings but I give that one a two out of ten, with ten being the best. I am also glad you all got together, Kumbaya, to train because there are no fires so what the hell else is there to do. As a private citizen being threatened with direct physical violence by probably several on duty fireman on a laptop or dept. computer on the towns time, the possibilties of signing a complaint of criminal charges for terroristic threats, a restraining order, Official Misconduct, and theft of service now crosses my mind being you went there. The firings of several firemen and possible jail time for you appeals to me. Dangerous waters for threatening the life of a civilan. This would apply to more than one hoseboy. You would be fired anyway because you can't respond to calls from a cell at the South Kearny Jail. No more 25 year vacation, no more pension, and no more medical benefits for you and your wife and children. A lot to lose. I am sure that it would affect you and your family forever. I have a sister who is a partner in a pretigious Law Firm in NJ she and another attorney she checked out the threats to a private citizen and its a serious crime. She and the Law Firm would fight for my rights like a pit bull. Pro Bono. It wouldn't cost me a dime. They view this as a potentially very profitable venture while protecting my rights as a civilian. You go down one by one. Civil action would surely follow. You gain nothing by going after me so go right ahead. You have a lot to lose so pull the trigger tough guy and when the dust settles, it's not gonna be pretty for several of you. I could also take on just for profit the FD as a whole and the town. Just try me. I'll leave it up to you.