Muslims in space?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO announced yesterday that the head of NASA's (hand picked by zerO) main objective was to improve relations with Muslims. I would think that building a

reliable replacement for the shuttle, exploring the heavens, developing new technologies etc. would be his main focus. But no, zerO (born a muslim) thinks NASA should be more concerned with politics than advancing the U.S.'s interests in space.

Eric Holder is being investigated for dropping the charges against the Black Panthers in Chicago who were blocking a voting place and threatening white voters. Holder (taking his orders from zerO) apparently thinks intimidating white voters is OK. I wonder what his reaction would have been if it was white skinheads holding billy clubs threatening black voters?

77 days into the gulf disaster and the "Whale" is still not operational (a full 2 months after the ship was offered to zerO).

Guest Guest
zerO announced yesterday that the head of NASA's (hand picked by zerO) main objective was to improve relations with Muslims. I would think that building a

reliable replacement for the shuttle, exploring the heavens, developing new technologies etc. would be his main focus. But no, zerO (born a muslim) thinks NASA should be more concerned with politics than advancing the U.S.'s interests in space.

Eric Holder is being investigated for dropping the charges against the Black Panthers in Chicago who were blocking a voting place and threatening white voters. Holder (taking his orders from zerO) apparently thinks intimidating white voters is OK. I wonder what his reaction would have been if it was white skinheads holding billy clubs threatening black voters?

77 days into the gulf disaster and the "Whale" is still not operational (a full 2 months after the ship was offered to zerO).

Wow, you're worse than usual, your idiocy increase with temperature?

Get in front of a fan and cool your head down.

Guest Guest

And you keep yours stuck firmly in the sand.

Guest Guest

That is crazy-

We cant use this once great entitiy for exploration--

But we can use it as an outreach program--- Go Figure

Guest 2smart4u
That is crazy-

We cant use this once great entitiy for exploration--

But we can use it as an outreach program--- Go Figure

What equally crazy is none of the network news channels are touching this story. This is a major story, changing the mission of NASA into a PR organization.

Only FOX has covered this story, which of course is why FOX is #1.

The leftist news outlets refuse to cover any story that shows zerO in a bad light, which is why MSNBC and NBC are dying a slow death of many self-inflicted wounds.

Guest Guest
What equally crazy is none of the network news channels are touching this story. This is a major story, changing the mission of NASA into a PR organization.

Only FOX has covered this story, which of course is why FOX is #1.

The leftist news outlets refuse to cover any story that shows zerO in a bad light, which is why MSNBC and NBC are dying a slow death of many self-inflicted wounds.

Stop responding to your own posts, it just makes you look twice as dumb.

Guest Guest
Got to love when the Internet tough guys show up.... :lol:

I rather enjoy when you village idiots appear fresh from the Pills Limbaugh show with your newly assigned talking points.

Guest Guest
Got to love when the Internet tough guys show up.... :lol:

Wow you consider them "internet tough guys"? BOO!!!! I guess you won't be back again cowardly lion.

Guest Guest
Wow you consider them "internet tough guys"? BOO!!!! I guess you won't be back again cowardly lion.

Stop drinking the Bong water skippy.....it makes you stupid.....well StupidER that is.

Guest 2smart4u
I rather enjoy when you village idiots appear fresh from the Pills Limbaugh show with your newly assigned talking points.

How funny is it when the best this Loon can come up with is a 7 year old prescription pain killer dependency that most people taking prescription pain medication will develop.

But of course, when you're the #1 talk show personality with the largest audience, and you're a Republican patriot, the Loonys who worship zerO ( who right now is in a tight battle with Carter for the "Worst President in History" title) react as we would expect these brainless Loony zerO zombies to react.

Guest Guest

Nah, 2 smart is more like the Village People. I think he plays the Indian

Guest Guest

No one will ever convince right-wing nutcakes that outreach to Muslims is a good thing. Apparently they are comfortable with a divided world in which many Muslims hate us and want to kill us.

There is a difference between appeasing wrongdoers and reaching out to law-abiding, responsible Muslims. The radical right wing is too blinded by its own ignorance and prejudices either to see the difference or to care about it. This is a non-story except in the paranoid minds of the radical right.

Connect the dots, nutcakes. If we reach out to predominantly Muslim nations and make them feel good about their contribution to science, what is wrong with that?

Guest Guest
How funny is it when the best this Loon can come up with is a 7 year old prescription pain killer dependency that most people taking prescription pain medication will develop.

But of course, when you're the #1 talk show personality with the largest audience, and you're a Republican patriot, the Loonys who worship zerO ( who right now is in a tight battle with Carter for the "Worst President in History" title) react as we would expect these brainless Loony zerO zombies to react.

So says the self anointed narcissist ( 2smart for the world) as he downplays a 7year old arrest of a repub draft dodger but somehow feels his 34 year old presidential reference is relevant. Yawn

Guest Guest

Gee, I thought you were going to give this fact- that it was Saint Ronald of Reagan that put the first Muslim in space. Your insipid unfounded rants get more and more disappointing each post.

Guest Guest
No one will ever convince right-wing nutcakes that outreach to Muslims is a good thing. Apparently they are comfortable with a divided world in which many Muslims hate us and want to kill us.

There is a difference between appeasing wrongdoers and reaching out to law-abiding, responsible Muslims. The radical right wing is too blinded by its own ignorance and prejudices either to see the difference or to care about it. This is a non-story except in the paranoid minds of the radical right.

Connect the dots, nutcakes. If we reach out to predominantly Muslim nations and make them feel good about their contribution to science, what is wrong with that?

'contribution to science' ? As in IED's??

Guest Guest
Gee, I thought you were going to give this fact- that it was Saint Ronald of Reagan that put the first Muslim in space. Your insipid unfounded rants get more and more disappointing each post.

Ok, Please list which of his BASE statements was incorrect, with links to prove that those statements were wrong.

Guest Guest
Ok, Please list which of his BASE statements was incorrect, with links to prove that those statements were wrong.

NASA's mission is not being changed. That's his basic claim and as usual, he's lying.

Guest Guest

You must be new here. NO ONE gives links to prove anything, just bs posting slanted one way or the other or perhaps totally fabricated. Notice all the links in the post YOU are defending?

Guest Guest

You must be new to this board. There are no links on the original post but you somehow want links to rebut it??! Even if it had links there would be the standard "you can't believe CNN, Fox, Huffington, etc" comments dismissing any link not liked.

Guest Studies and Observations
You must be new to this board. There are no links on the original post but you somehow want links to rebut it??! Even if it had links there would be the standard "you can't believe CNN, Fox, Huffington, etc" comments dismissing any link not liked.

Ok.. So rather than maybe spend all of 5 minutes seeing if there is anything to someone's post, you people are THAT lazy to just say "Oh it's X Poster, or Y poster" therefore we'll jsut post an opposing vew with nothing to bakc it up.

Lets See..

Muslims in Space: Here's an article that states clearly the new Nasa Director DID make the statement, but now the Administration is backpedalling. Looks like a Score for 2Smart

The Black Panther case: http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/09/09/opr-...case-dismissal/ Again Score for 2Smart

A-Whale: http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9GUCRGG4.htm USCG STILL keeping it from operating. Point 3 for 2Smart

You Folks can dislike him all you want, but by not bothering to fact check for yourselves before automatically calling him Wrong you make yourselves look stupid.

Guest Guest
Ok.. So rather than maybe spend all of 5 minutes seeing if there is anything to someone's post, you people are THAT lazy to just say "Oh it's X Poster, or Y poster" therefore we'll jsut post an opposing vew with nothing to bakc it up.

Lets See..

Muslims in Space: Here's an article that states clearly the new Nasa Director DID make the statement, but now the Administration is backpedalling. Looks like a Score for 2Smart

The Black Panther case: http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/09/09/opr-...case-dismissal/ Again Score for 2Smart

A-Whale: http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9GUCRGG4.htm USCG STILL keeping it from operating. Point 3 for 2Smart

You Folks can dislike him all you want, but by not bothering to fact check for yourselves before automatically calling him Wrong you make yourselves look stupid.

And you make yourself look like a groupie, lemming or maybe just another of his screen names. He should be able to defend himself. But thanks anyway for wasting your time and not his or ours.

Guest Studies and Observations
And you make yourself look like a groupie, lemming or maybe just another of his screen names. He should be able to defend himself. But thanks anyway for wasting your time and not his or ours.

Sorry, I wouldnt know him or her if I tripped over him... But hey whatever makes you sleep well at night Skippy.

But thanks for confirming what i had posted..once again, you dont address the content..but attack the poster. Free Speech..until it's something you dont like..You could have just agreed with me about the base point without having to make yourself look like an Ass. I wont complain though :)

Guest 2smart4u

Lets See..

Another clear-thinking American on KOTW, refreshing !