Muslims in space?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest Guest
Sorry, I wouldnt know him or her if I tripped over him... But hey whatever makes you sleep well at night Skippy.

But thanks for confirming what i had posted..once again, you dont address the content..but attack the poster. Free Speech..until it's something you dont like..You could have just agreed with me about the base point without having to make yourself look like an Ass. I wont complain though :)

Of course you could have just posted the links without the commentary and let those who read it decide. But then some like you need to be told how to think. An ass indeed. First refuge of the ignorant - name calling.

I note that you conveniently omitted the fact that the whale has been operating and hasn't picked up a drop of oil. It's arrival or delay made absolutely no difference.

Guest Guest
Another clear-thinking American on KOTW, refreshing !

You posting under alternate names doesn't qualify as clear thinking, in fact you're diminished by half since it takes two to make your point. Will the other poster be answering all your posts? Aren't you really Comrade HALF?

Guest Guest
Another clear-thinking American on KOTW, refreshing !

Clear thinkers don't hate America like you. You two (if there are two) are more like spew and spin. :)

Guest 2smart4u
Of course you could have just posted the links without the commentary and let those who read it decide. But then some like you need to be told how to think. An ass indeed. First refuge of the ignorant - name calling.

I note that you conveniently omitted the fact that the whale has been operating and hasn't picked up a drop of oil. It's arrival or delay made absolutely no difference.

And of course, you can with certainty what the delays would have been had the Whale arrived 2 months ago when first offered. Have another swig of the magic Kool-Aid.

Guest Studies and Observations

And you have fallen into the first Refuge of the incorrect..attacking the poster. I didn not "Call" you anything..I merely pointed out your own failing. As far as the A-Whale..yes you are correct it has not picked up any oil..and WHY praytell is that?? Because the USCG has NOT ALLOWED IT TO OPERATE. But hey, why allow something as trivial ad a fact to intrude upon your little fantasy world. Feel free to attack me smoem more now...since you OBVIOUSLY dont have the means to counter my points. But I'M The Lemming...right??? :rolleyes:

Ok.. So rather than maybe spend all of 5 minutes seeing if there is anything to someone's post, you people are THAT lazy to just say "Oh it's X Poster, or Y poster" therefore we'll jsut post an opposing vew with nothing to bakc it up.

Lets See..

Muslims in Space: Here's an article that states clearly the new Nasa Director DID make the statement, but now the Administration is backpedalling. Looks like a Score for 2Smart

The Black Panther case: http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/09/09/opr-...case-dismissal/ Again Score for 2Smart

A-Whale: http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9GUCRGG4.htm USCG STILL keeping it from operating. Point 3 for 2Smart

You Folks can dislike him all you want, but by not bothering to fact check for yourselves before automatically calling him Wrong you make yourselves look stupid.

2smart blamed unions and the Jones Act for halting the A-whale process, not the USCG. You should really check on what statements you're defending.

Ok.. So rather than maybe spend all of 5 minutes seeing if there is anything to someone's post, you people are THAT lazy to just say "Oh it's X Poster, or Y poster" therefore we'll jsut post an opposing vew with nothing to bakc it up.

Lets See..

Muslims in Space: Here's an article that states clearly the new Nasa Director DID make the statement, but now the Administration is backpedalling. Looks like a Score for 2Smart

The Black Panther case: http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/09/09/opr-...case-dismissal/ Again Score for 2Smart

A-Whale: http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9GUCRGG4.htm USCG STILL keeping it from operating. Point 3 for 2Smart

You Folks can dislike him all you want, but by not bothering to fact check for yourselves before automatically calling him Wrong you make yourselves look stupid.

2smart blamed unions and the Jones Act for halting the A-whale process, not the USCG. You should really check on what statements you're defending.

Guest 2smart4u

Wrong again, as usual. The union and Jones Act prevented the Whale from being dispatched to the gulf. Once zerO caved to public pressure and allowed the Whale to enter the gulf, then the USCG started nit-picking ( most likely at zerO's direction). At this point zerO couldn't allow the Whale to start removing a lot of oil, it would bring more heat on zerO for not moving more quickly.

Wrong again, as usual. The union and Jones Act prevented the Whale from being dispatched to the gulf. Once zerO caved to public pressure and allowed the Whale to enter the gulf, then the USCG started nit-picking ( most likely at zerO's direction). At this point zerO couldn't allow the Whale to start removing a lot of oil, it would bring more heat on zerO for not moving more quickly.

So where is your proof of the former statement ("The union and Jones Act prevented the Whale from being dispatched to the gulf.") It's not existent. No such proof exists. It's SPECULATION.

Guest Guest
So where is your proof of the former statement ("The union and Jones Act prevented the Whale from being dispatched to the gulf.") It's not existent. No such proof exists. It's SPECULATION.

It was covered extensively on FOX, I can't speak for the other news channels since I don't watch them.

It was covered extensively on FOX, I can't speak for the other news channels since I don't watch them.

Covered to what extent? To a completely speculative one with the goal of demonizing unions? You can't just say "this is happening... so this is probably why." That's not a news story; that's a witch hunt. Prove to me that a union had anything to do with the A-Whale not coming to the United States. Show me how the Jones Act was employed and when it was suspended in this situation. Don't tell me to put on Fox News. Every time I put on Fox News there are dumb people trying to tell me how to think (pretty much the same thing that happens when I put on ANY cable news channel).

Guest 2smart4u
Covered to what extent? To a completely speculative one with the goal of demonizing unions? You can't just say "this is happening... so this is probably why." That's not a news story; that's a witch hunt. Prove to me that a union had anything to do with the A-Whale not coming to the United States. Show me how the Jones Act was employed and when it was suspended in this situation. Don't tell me to put on Fox News. Every time I put on Fox News there are dumb people trying to tell me how to think (pretty much the same thing that happens when I put on ANY cable news channel).

I can understand your objection to watching FOX, a bunch of dumb people trying to tell someone as intelligent as you how to think !!