April 12th?

Guest Guest

April 12th???

April 12th is the deadline for candidates to submit nominating petitions for the Primary Election scheduled for Tuesday, June 8th???

Perhaps the Board Barrister could enlighten us here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
April 12th???

April 12th is the deadline for candidates to submit nominating petitions for the Primary Election scheduled for Tuesday, June 8th???

Perhaps the Board Barrister could enlighten us here.

So the deadline is upon us. Anyone know anything about who has filed a petition yet???

Guest Guest
Larry Bennett , Maria McCormich , McDonough

**Larry Bennett is not Mayor material, in all honesty does he even understand what is going on? come on be real.

**Maria McCormick could be the next mayor, speaks out and does not care due to the simple fact that she has no one on the public payroll, that is a big plus if one is going to roll as the governor is doing.

**Ray McDonough, we have all got a reality check with this man, we have seen what he has put Harrison through, spending out of control and put this small community in bad situation, paying back the loans and pensions will make our taxes even higher, how can one afford to live?

Guest Guest
**Larry Bennett is not Mayor material, in all honesty does he even understand what is going on? come on be real.

**Maria McCormick could be the next mayor, speaks out and does not care due to the simple fact that she has no one on the public payroll, that is a big plus if one is going to roll as the governor is doing.

**Ray McDonough, we have all got a reality check with this man, we have seen what he has put Harrison through, spending out of control and put this small community in bad situation, paying back the loans and pensions will make our taxes even higher, how can one afford to live?

Is this the same Maria McComic who lived in an illegal apartment in town for over 15 years, did construction with her husband Stevie boy in their building without permits and went to court in Bayonne over it because it couldn't be heard in Harrison?, and who borrowed $250,000- from a major land owner in the redevelopment area; all as reported on many occasions in the local media??? Can't be her can it???

Guest Maria for Mayor!
Is this the same Maria McComic who lived in an illegal apartment in town for over 15 years, did construction with her husband Stevie boy in their building without permits and went to court in Bayonne over it because it couldn't be heard in Harrison?, and who borrowed $250,000- from a major land owner in the redevelopment area; all as reported on many occasions in the local media??? Can't be her can it???

At least with her, the developer's payoffs are up to date!

Guest Guest

Pullleeeezzzeeee - that is chump change compared to what the rest of the characters have gotten away with. If she runs, I will enthusiastically pull the lever for her and wish her nothing but the best. As for all of the mud you sling in your email, I'm sure there is more than your bitter & twisted side to the story.

Guest Guest
Pullleeeezzzeeee - that is chump change compared to what the rest of the characters have gotten away with. If she runs, I will enthusiastically pull the lever for her and wish her nothing but the best. As for all of the mud you sling in your email, I'm sure there is more than your bitter & twisted side to the story.

TOTALLLY AGREE WITH YOU! My family & I would be glad to vote for her.

Guest Guest

Do you think Doran & his cohort would ever allow any one of the McCormicks to be elected Mayor??? That's a laugh!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

She will run for Mayor and she will be the most enthusiastic and personable person, she speaks with everyone no matter what their situation is and she listens. We need to believe that we do need change and change will happen this year with Maria McCormick and maybe a whole new slate of councilmembers that need to move on. Realize what we have anything is better than those clowns with high paying jobs.

Guest Guest

I agree, she has my vote.It is time for a change.

Guest Guest
Do you think Doran & his cohort would ever allow any one of the McCormicks to be elected Mayor??? That's a laugh!!! :lol:

Doran needs to watch his butt now that he is super of our schools and earns $230K +. His cohorts are also being watched carfull, take a step back and realize what they all make on the taxpayer back, jobs that mean nothing to the schools and are very expensive to our town. Instead of cutting the Pool Program Mr. Doran should cut his friends Chofo, Pettigrew, Fife and Carnival.

Guest Guest

You seem to think Doran is some kind of king maker. Most people are disgusted with him and his $200,000 plus job. If he had serious opposition he couldn't get re-elected himself. He has turned the Harrison School System into a money pit for family and friends. He spent more than an aids salary just redoing his office. The only one that is impressed with his office is him. He was thinking about having a throne installed instead of a desk. People like you who are in bed with him are the only ones trying to make it look like he is some kind of savior. If you are such a big fan why don't you give us a list of his accomplishments since taking office. I'll make it easy for you give us one. Please don't include his obtaining a $200,000 plus job, I mean accomplishments for town residents, not himself and his friends and family.

Guest Guest

The courts have spoken and the issue has been resolved. Lets talk about pending court matter, We know the bagman is one step ahead of the grand jury for holding two no show jobs. We still haven't recovered the $100,000 worth of quarters. And most people can think of several more matters that need to be addressed. She has my vote also.

Guest Guest
You seem to think Doran is some kind of king maker. Most people are disgusted with him and his $200,000 plus job. If he had serious opposition he couldn't get re-elected himself. He has turned the Harrison School System into a money pit for family and friends. He spent more than an aids salary just redoing his office. The only one that is impressed with his office is him. He was thinking about having a throne installed instead of a desk. People like you who are in bed with him are the only ones trying to make it look like he is some kind of savior. If you are such a big fan why don't you give us a list of his accomplishments since taking office. I'll make it easy for you give us one. Please don't include his obtaining a $200,000 plus job, I mean accomplishments for town residents, not himself and his friends and family.

Thank you for posting what most town residents think of this guy Doran. This is the perfect opportunity for the guy Mike Hinchy to take him out. Mr. Hinchy will take Doran out if he chooses make a go at it. DORAN MUST GO LEAVE AND CONCENTRATE ON OUR FAILING SCHOOLS.

Guest Guest
Thank you for posting what most town residents think of this guy Doran. This is the perfect opportunity for the guy Mike Hinchy to take him out. Mr. Hinchy will take Doran out if he chooses make a go at it. DORAN MUST GO LEAVE AND CONCENTRATE ON OUR FAILING SCHOOLS.

Maybe he can be accountable for all the job titles he's created for Chopfo and friends. This would make him a more respectable person to eleiminate the waste in the school system, asst. super do we realy need one? liason to the super, do we realy need one? school testing management? do we realy need one? supers butt kissers, do we realy need them????? Get to work Doran and straighten out the budget and contracts of the high paid friend.

Guest Guest

Nothing bitter or twisted about it. The truth and nothing but thr truth.

Guest Guest

I thought Little Mikey and Jimmy were buddies! What happened there? :lol:

Guest Guest

[/qu

How can you post something like this? this is saying to the residents that Doran will be able to change peoples minds on what they realy think about our elected officials that only care about the money and jobs. This is not business as usual this is reality, high taxes, high paying jobs, high water n sewer bills, high hopes that this town will recover from the mess set up by Doran and COHORTS, as you call them. The voters will speak loud and clear, we do not want you back. The what's in it for me Doran times are over. If its true that Mccormik is running she has alot of support from all of us hard working middle class people.

Guest Guest

wait and see who laughs last. what is Doran doing for Harrison? just let me know one thing please

Guest guest
Just wait until you see the long dark tunnel if she gets elected!

Everyone I know is going to vote for ANYONE who can offer a change from the dark tunnel we are currently in. Who would you suggest?

Guest Guest

These people been in Harrison, helping their community for many years. They have no job paid with public money and they work very hard. We had a fire many years ago and these people had a little store cross from quick check, I remember they gave us everything we needed and they had for us to wear. The father always volunteers with the kids as a coach, I remember now for many years, don't know if he still does it. What I am saying is that these poeple are honest caring and very nice people with nice families that are seen on any given day around town speaking to the residents. This is political crap that is always the motto to the machine of this town, they cannot stand anyone but their handpicked thieves to be in office. well I think they have shown you that they can win, stop the crap about their lives, come on

Guest Guest
wait and see who laughs last. what is Doran doing for Harrison? just let me know one thing please

If there’s one thing about Doran it’s that he loves a fight!!! He’s a former street urchin with a Doctorate in his clenched fist! He’s living testimony as to why the ********** “***** ***, Don’t ****” policy should be repealed.

The teachers love him. The students love him. The Town Workers love him. Firemen love him. The Police Department respects him.

If not for his Superintendent position, he would be our next Mayor.

And whoever Doran backs for Mayor---that person will indeed win. Even Karl Rove and James Carville would agree here.

And soon Maria and Steve will go back to selling cheap, ill-fitting clothes out of their back trunk. Quite the entrepreneurs, weren’t they? (By the way, did they ever report any income from that street enterprise?)

Let The Games Begin!!!!