April 12th?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
If there’s one thing about Doran it’s that he loves a fight!!! He’s a former street urchin with a Doctorate in his clenched fist! He’s living testimony as to why the ********** “***** ***, Don’t ****” policy should be repealed.

The teachers love him. The students love him. The Town Workers love him. Firemen love him. The Police Department respects him.

If not for his Superintendent position, he would be our next Mayor.

And whoever Doran backs for Mayor---that person will indeed win. Even Karl Rove and James Carville would agree here.

And soon Maria and Steve will go back to selling cheap, ill-fitting clothes out of their back trunk. Quite the entrepreneurs, weren’t they? (By the way, did they ever report any income from that street enterprise?)

Let The Games Begin!!!!

People like him love everyone, especially since they paid thru the nose to build him a palace in the supers office and give him a quarter of a million a year. Why don't you get out of bed with him and tell us what he has done for Harrison, as opposed to what he has done for himself?

Guest Guest
People like him love everyone, especially since they paid thru the nose to build him a palace in the supers office and give him a quarter of a million a year. Why don't you get out of bed with him and tell us what he has done for Harrison, as opposed to what he has done for himself?

Mrs. Kravitz, what’s up with this thing you have about being in bed with Jim Doran? This is not the first time that you have made this reference. In fact you’ve done it a few times before on this board.

What say you Gladys, some repressed desire here? :wub:

Guest real resident
These people been in Harrison, helping their community for many years. They have no job paid with public money and they work very hard. We had a fire many years ago and these people had a little store cross from quick check, I remember they gave us everything we needed and they had for us to wear. The father always volunteers with the kids as a coach, I remember now for many years, don't know if he still does it. What I am saying is that these poeple are honest caring and very nice people with nice families that are seen on any given day around town speaking to the residents. This is political crap that is always the motto to the machine of this town, they cannot stand anyone but their handpicked thieves to be in office. well I think they have shown you that they can win, stop the crap about their lives, come on

the only problem is that they do not reside in harrison any more, you can see them ariving every day from residences not located in harrison. try to contact them after 4pm , they are never around other than the 1st tues. of the month for town meeting.

Guest Guest
the only problem is that they do not reside in harrison any more, you can see them ariving every day from residences not located in harrison. try to contact them after 4pm , they are never around other than the 1st tues. of the month for town meeting.

Belmar anyone, the beach is nice and you can meet the McComics there!

Guest Guest
I'D RATHER GO TO THE REDBULL GAME TONIGHT, THANK YOU.

Me too, I live down the block and voted for them last election, but ever since he went to that meeting and tried to tell them parking is not a problem on Warren Street and even had pictures (on street cleaning day) to try and get more parking waived for his building on the corner! What a sleazee move on Steve's part.

Guest Guests
These people been in Harrison, helping their community for many years. They have no job paid with public money and they work very hard. We had a fire many years ago and these people had a little store cross from quick check, I remember they gave us everything we needed and they had for us to wear. The father always volunteers with the kids as a coach, I remember now for many years, don't know if he still does it. What I am saying is that these poeple are honest caring and very nice people with nice families that are seen on any given day around town speaking to the residents. This is political crap that is always the motto to the machine of this town, they cannot stand anyone but their handpicked thieves to be in office. well I think they have shown you that they can win, stop the crap about their lives, come on

Thanks Mom, Stevie boy.

Guest Guest
Larry Bennett , Maria McCormich , McDonough

i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE STUCK WITH THAT FAT F**K FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. AND NO APPOSITION? UNBELIEVABLE, CAN HARRISON LAST ANOTHER 4 YEARS? CAN WE AFFORD THE TAXES ANOTHER 4 YEARS? LETS ALL CHIP IN AND GET RID OF HIM! ITS OUR ONLY WAY OUT!