Les Miserables

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Really? Why do you say that? Do you have the guts to explain yourself? Or will you leave it at that and run and hide?

Actually I don't have the time to keep posting exclamation points on here constantly. Now go back to work Martin.

Guest Guest
C'mon! Why was it good the banner was down? Defend your position, don't run and hide!

Because the play is silly. A musical about the French Revolution, Good Grief.

Guest Guest
Because the play is silly. A musical about the French Revolution, Good Grief.

The play is silly. So you saw it then? Why did you go to a silly play about the French Revolution?

The play is silly. Do you think that's probably why it didn't do that well on Broadway?

The play is silly. So this is why you are glad the banner was down so less people would see it, come to the show and the children of Kearny High School would be less successful? You want that for students because the play is silly?

Don't take so long to answer. I want to hear your response to these questions.

Guest Guest
The play is silly. So you saw it then? Why did you go to a silly play about the French Revolution?

I didn't and wouldn't go see it. I don't need to see something to form an opinion about it. There's plenty of information available for me to make a judgement.

The play is silly. Do you think that's probably why it didn't do that well on Broadway?

There are loads of crap out there that make loads of money. Making money is not proof of quality.

The play is silly. So this is why you are glad the banner was down so less people would see it, come to the show and the children of Kearny High School would be less successful? You want that for students because the play is silly?

Yes, maybe the people that pick the material these kids have to perform would make better choices.

Don't take so long to answer. I want to hear your response to these questions.

Guest Guest

M-The play is silly. So you saw it then? Why did you go to a silly play about the French Revolution?

I-I didn't and wouldn't go see it. I don't need to see something to form an opinion about it. There's plenty of information available for me to make a judgement.

M-Really, you don't need to see it but can say it's silly? Like what information? Name some information sources saying this musical was silly. By the way the word is spelled judgment.

M-The play is silly. Do you think that's probably why it didn't do that well on Broadway?

I-There are loads of crap out there that make loads of money. Making money is not proof of quality.

M-Not at all but there is a reason this musical was so successful and remember, you didn't see it so can you actually give an opinion? Again what are your sources that say it was silly? Please list them. I will check them out.

M-The play is silly. So this is why you are glad the banner was down so less people would see it, come to the show and the children of Kearny High School would be less successful? You want that for students because the play is silly?

I-Yes, maybe the people that pick the material these kids have to perform would make better choices.

M-So you are glad the banner was down, thinking that the people who picked the musical will think, "the banner came down because of high winds so that it's God's way of telling me that I made a bad choice in picking this musical and will do better in the future"

M-really?

M-Don't take so long to answer. I want to hear your response to these questions

M-Again, don't take so long to answer, you are fascinating and i actually think I know who you are!

Guest Guest
M-The play is silly. So you saw it then? Why did you go to a silly play about the French Revolution?

I-I didn't and wouldn't go see it. I don't need to see something to form an opinion about it. There's plenty of information available for me to make a judgement.

M-Really, you don't need to see it but can say it's silly? Like what information? Name some information sources saying this musical was silly. By the way the word is spelled judgment.

M-The play is silly. Do you think that's probably why it didn't do that well on Broadway?

I-There are loads of crap out there that make loads of money. Making money is not proof of quality.

M-Not at all but there is a reason this musical was so successful and remember, you didn't see it so can you actually give an opinion? Again what are your sources that say it was silly? Please list them. I will check them out.

M-The play is silly. So this is why you are glad the banner was down so less people would see it, come to the show and the children of Kearny High School would be less successful? You want that for students because the play is silly?

I-Yes, maybe the people that pick the material these kids have to perform would make better choices.

M-So you are glad the banner was down, thinking that the people who picked the musical will think, "the banner came down because of high winds so that it's God's way of telling me that I made a bad choice in picking this musical and will do better in the future"

M-really?

M-Again, don't take so long to answer, you are fascinating and i actually think I know who you are!

And again. You would hope the musical would not be a success for the students of Kearny High School so that the professionals that chose the musical, who saw the musical, would be punished for choosing a bad musical, which is your opinion, one who didn't see the musical? That's beautiful.

Guest Guest

Hurry! Why is it taking you so long to respond? The show is next weekend!

M-really?

Guest Guest

So come on where is your response? You dislike a musical you didn't see based on a novel, considered on of the best of the 19th century by Victor Hugo a musical that opened on Broadway nominated for twelve Tony's winning 8 including best musical. I guess they didn't ask you for your opinion.......... that you based on what again? How do you think they determine the Tony, by how much money it makes? Or do they ask the opinion of people that don't see the musical because people that wouldn't go see it would do research about a musical just for the fun of it? I can't wait to hear your explanation? So what musicals do you consider quality? If you don't like Les Mis, you are going to hate what I heard the high school is doing next year.......Into the Woods.