Fred O

Guest Guest

Guest *A friend*

Wasn't FO in trouble a few years back? Didn't they just slap him on the wrist and sent him on his merry way. Guess that didn't help now did it. STOP SWEEPING INCIDENTS LIKE THIS UNDER THE RUG. We as parents have to stand up, it's time to clean out the crap from our school system. These people and their actions have a huge impact on our children.

Guest Guest

I have known Fred just about my whole life......I think it's sad. I know Mr. Knowls is up there shaking his head and saying........."Freddy what the hell you doing"

Guest Guest
Call him and ask him, let him know you care by showing him support. Why put it here so people can be cruel?
Yes, good point! Don't come on here and be a pain in the neck.

Guest Guest
Call him and ask him, let him know you care by showing him support. Why put it here so people can be cruel?

I'M SORRY TO SAY WE ARE NOT BE CRUEL, IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD BE IN TROUBLE, GET HIM OUT OF THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Guest Sick & Tired

Because maybe it is time all this crap was put out in the open.

How many times have things like this been kept quiet, or squashed completely in this town.

Its not like it's the first time ****** **** in major trouble!

As the truth finally comes out (and it will), people will be stunned.

Unfortunately, his family are the ones who will be hurt the most.

Guest Guest
NO! He needs a "Whole Lotta Luck." Like the kind you need when you want to date a supermodel.

I believe it's "Lotsa luck" hell, it's still funny anyway!!

Guest Guest

What has Fred allegedly done that what so bad that others in the H have not done before? He has merely been accused of something. The Mayor demanded Tanski's resignation to protect his Tanki's huge pension and medical benefits that the citizens are paying for before he got indicted. Good strategic move to help Mr. Heart of Gold ********* gambler and thief. Why hasn't McMole demanded Freds resignation so he gets the same consideration. In my opinion, Fred, "has a heart of gold." Why doesn't the Mayor say that about him like he did about Tanski. Furthermore, the town needs flood insurance in case that second head on McMoles face ever pops and floods the town.

Guest Guest
What has Fred allegedly done that what so bad that others in the H have not done before? He has merely been accused of something. The Mayor demanded Tanski's resignation to protect his Tanki's huge pension and medical benefits that the citizens are paying for before he got indicted. Good strategic move to help Mr. Heart of Gold ********* gambler and thief. Why hasn't McMole demanded Freds resignation so he gets the same consideration. In my opinion, Fred, "has a heart of gold." Why doesn't the Mayor say that about him like he did about Tanski. Furthermore, the town needs flood insurance in case that second head on McMoles face ever pops and floods the town.

Maybe Fred is not guilty. He has not been charged. It would be nice if you dropped the personal attacks.

Guest guest

is he suspended while there is an investigation? there must have been grounds for his suspention? who is investigating? HPD? County? Feds? lots of questions, probably nobody's business, but he is employed by the Harrison BOE, The Board should be making a statement it is taxpayer money after all, and notify the taxpayers that one of it's employees are suspended because of ?

PS - this should not be personal, just the facts and that should come from the BOE

Guest a parent

As a parent of a young student, let me tell you that I believe we have a right to know what is going on.

This has nothing to do with upsetting his family or showing a lack of concern for their feelings.

Like most things in this town, we don't find out until it's fought its way to one of the local papers.

It would be appreciated if those who are in the know - would share with the rest of the class.

Guest Guest
As a parent of a young student, let me tell you that I believe we have a right to know what is going on.

This has nothing to do with upsetting his family or showing a lack of concern for their feelings.

Like most things in this town, we don't find out until it's fought its way to one of the local papers.

It would be appreciated if those who are in the know - would share with the rest of the class.

We also want to know how and why Doran was hired? Are his personal beliefs going to effect my child? Parents, lets get involved and ask these important questions.

Guest guest

Who is on the Board of Education, and who is responsible to inform the community of a suspended vice principal? Is it not public information?

maybe the Star Ledger should ask?

Guest guest

What is Fred only allegedly accused of doing that was so bad? To me, Tanski did more to huty the morale of the community than Fred could ever do and everyone still paraised quarter Bill after selling out the residents and swindling the town out of hunders of thousands as a ******* gambler. Even the Mayor made sure he got his pension and medical benefits. So shut up until the dust srtlles. "Get with it, will ya," "He has a heart of gold."