OPEN GYM

Guest Guest

The children are the future, maybe we should give them a chance. In the future they will be paying for your S.S. and pensions.

I would like to see the Rec Center & town pools turned into a YMCA program, run by trained & qualified professionals.

What are the chances?

Children, really? You actually suggest that the needs of children are to blame? Wow.

Are you not the largest turd in the toilet or what?

Sorry you had such an abusive childhood. It must be unbearable to live with you. Can you even stand yourself?

By the way most Harrisonians know who put the tax burden on them. Those who don't should get themselves informed. They don't even need to look farther than

the confines of the town. But children? I believe you might want to rethink that one.

PS Are you the guy who kept my baseball when it went over your fence? I'd like it back.

ITS THE NEEDS OF THE PARENTS THAT NEED TO BE ADJUSTED, :o:o on sober weekends and holidays.

THEY SHOULD SPEND SOME TIME WITH THEIR CREATIONS.

MAYBE TEACH THEM TO KEEP THE BALL IN THEIR OWN YARD ....GET IT A** HO*E

DONT EXPECT THE TAXPAYER TO ENTERTAIN THEM.

Children, really? You actually suggest that the needs of children are to blame? Wow.

Are you not the largest turd in the toilet or what?

Sorry you had such an abusive childhood. It must be unbearable to live with you. Can you even stand yourself?

By the way most Harrisonians know who put the tax burden on them. Those who don't should get themselves informed. They don't even need to look farther than

the confines of the town. But children? I believe you might want to rethink that one.

PS Are you the guy who kept my baseball when it went over your fence? I'd like it back.

Sick isn't it! I can't wait till the shit hits the fan!

People like you make me laugh. If it's such a joke, have you gone in there and complained or went the proper authorities to do so. If the kids are being yelled and cursed at then something should be done, right? The fact of the matter is, that you don't know what your talking about. All of you people who sit here and write negatively or mean spirited things about certain aspects of town offer no solutions. From your keyboards you type away at how this is horrible or that's horrible, without ever coming up with anything positive to say. The Rec is open 9-7, walk in there if you think something's wrong with the place, and talk to the proper person.

wHY IS THE COMMUNITY CENTER OPEN FROM 9-3 -7 ALL DAY WHEN ALMOST EVERYONE IS AT WORK OR AT SCHOOL? ISN'T 3-9PM OR 3-7 OR 3-8 BETTER AND MORE FINACIALLY FIT IS THESE TIGHT MONEY TIMES?

Guest just flushed
wHY IS THE COMMUNITY CENTER OPEN FROM 9-3 -7 ALL DAY WHEN ALMOST EVERYONE IS AT WORK OR AT SCHOOL? ISN'T 3-9PM OR 3-7 OR 3-8 BETTER AND MORE FINACIALLY FIT IS THESE TIGHT MONEY TIMES?

FIRST OF ALL THE CENTER IS NOT DEDICATED TO JUST YOUR KIDS ,,,

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ..THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT USE IT ..,(7PM IS ABOUT RIGHT).TIME TO GO HOME...

ALSO

HOW ABOUT HELPING YOUR KID WITH THE HOMEWORK ,OR TEACHING THEM RESPECT,

OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO GET RID OF THEM ..FOR THE EVENING..FOR A LITTLE.. :):wub:

THATS IT, DROP YOUR PROBLEM ON THE TAXPAYER....YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO.. OBAMA .. IT ALL STARTS AT HOME,

IF YOU DON'T TEACH NOBODY ELSE WILL DO YOUR JOB.

FIRST OF ALL THE CENTER IS NOT DEDICATED TO JUST YOUR KIDS ,,,

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ..THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT USE IT ..,(7PM IS ABOUT RIGHT).TIME TO GO HOME...

ALSO

HOW ABOUT HELPING YOUR KID WITH THE HOMEWORK ,OR TEACHING THEM RESPECT,

OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO GET RID OF THEM ..FOR THE EVENING..FOR A LITTLE.. :wub::wub:

THATS IT, DROP YOUR PROBLEM ON THE TAXPAYER....YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO.. OBAMA .. IT ALL STARTS AT HOME,

IF YOU DON'T TEACH NOBODY ELSE WILL DO YOUR JOB.

It is not supposed to be for ******** ***** either!